• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Latest DEA Microgram report

The appearence of DXM as well as piperazines in those pills is very disconcerting. If somebody ate two pills, one of those and an MDMA-containing tablet purchased from another source, they could be in for a very, very bad night.

That's why it's encouraged that you don't mix pills. You're dicing with danger as it is but once you start mixing pills you're increasing the odds of a negative outcome. :\

The appearence of DXM as well as piperazines in those pills is very disconcerting. If somebody ate two pills, one of those and an MDMA-containing tablet purchased from another source, they could be in for a very, very bad night.

The mix of DXM & piperazines sounds dangerous enough as it is even without combing it with MDMA

Psilocybin mushrooms infused with MDMA sound delicious! I would love to get my hands on those babies.

Fair few fake OC's there, strange for one to contain ketamine, seems pointless to me to put ketamine in there. Nobody is going to think that is oxy because anyone inexperienced with it probably isn't going to be buying 80's. Be aswell pressing duds instead of wasting ketamine imho.

Some of those "ecstasy" concoctions are fucked, I don't know how the people that press that shit sleep at night, BZP, TFMPP and DXM, it is no wonder pills are so commonly portrayed as a deadly combination of random drugs by the media when stuff like that goes on.

It is particularly dangerous to be putting DXM in pills because if the user gets some MDMA aswell they could be in serious trouble. Fuck those dodgy presssers, they deserve any violent death they get.

if there isnt a new one up on the DEA website.. then it isn't up yet

I found something interesting in the July Bulletin in regards to 4-MMC:

the mass spectral data matches data received from the Victoria Police Forensic Services Department in Australia.

Seriously folks. The DEA isn't reporting new Micrograms.

We need to pressure them to report what they are by-law required to report.

If you want to get the nitty gritty, then you have to be a forensic scientist or a police officer in order to view restricted journals such as Journal of Clandestine Laboratories. I've only seen the cover of the Aus version from across the table at a parliamentary inquiry some years ago. Because it's so tightly restricted, being caught accessing or in possession of a hard copy could result in big trouble. That being said, I believe some older stuff is online.