• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Latest DEA Microgram report

was wondering when this would be out.. btw they've said that they were the first pills sent to the lab containing glitter twice now :)

Would be good if they released the % of heroin in those "cheese" seizures.
As diphen is a pretty common cut in heroin anyway.

cool thanks for the reminder.

1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-propanol is Bk-MDMA without the 2-methyl-amino. Wonder if its an impurity from a different route of synthesis for MDMA? Or it was chucked in there from a chemical supplier because it is cheap in bulk and could potentiate MDMA.

Those tablets containing cocaine, caffeine and heroin, is it possible they werent being sold as ecstasy but as some type of "cheese" type drug, people could easily crush up and snort, the percetnages of the active drugs (1%) are rather low. Thwey dont look like something anyone would buy as ecstasy.

Also those BZP/Piperazine pills, there are companies that press those pills, with rangles of sizes, colours, shape, piperazine contents and dosages and sell them commercially or just to anyone, in bulk. Then people are free to package them and sell them as legal party pills and make profit. Most would be of low dose to make profit. Alot of these pills are going around UK and Ireland sold as ecstasy and it is hard to keep up because of the sizes (height, width), colours, logos, etc... and they are flooding the market as ecstasy pills. If you buy them in huge amounts they cost next to nothing. Hope they dont start hitting Australia, but ofcourse they will.

Last edited by a moderator:
1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-propanol is Bk-MDMA without the 2-methyl-amino.

It's not BK-MDMA without the methylamino group. If it was, the first carbon would be a carbonyl (C=O) group. The compound is an alcohol and is a noted impurity from the reductive amination process.

Thank you. I know nothing about chemistry and Im always glad to be corrected by you. I'm sure I've seen this on catalogues though. Can it be used to make MDMA?

I was betting more on it being an impurity. Wonder what effects it has by itself if any?

I've actually consumed those blue diamonds they found in Sept 2007... and I thought them to be decent rolls.. however they did have some meth in them... my buddy took a bunch and he ended up like this... thursday night candy flippin at a concert... no sleep thursday night... no sleep friday night... finall gets asleep sometime in the afternoon on saturday.

just read the ratio and it turns I was buying a pill that was 24% mdma 12% meth 50% caffeine! and the rest was an anestetic.. lidocaine and some chemical I've never heard of.

I vowed to never do meth but it looks like I already did.

I'll still never smoke a foil.

I wish I could go to walmart and buy some mdma goddamnit.

[EDIT: No Prices. Lil Angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
There have been many blue diamonds normally varying in shape, but the Canadian/N America ones contained diphen and MDMA at first, then another batch came out that seemed to be straight MDMA.

Hey, saw this in the oct 2007 one, see if i can get it tomorrow.

Elemental analysis of 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA): A tool to determine the synthesis method and trace links. Forensic Science International 2007;171(2-3):171. [Editor’s Notes: 57 powders from clandestine laboratories and 97 tablets from large (>500 tablets) seizures were analyzed by ICP-MS and ICP-AES. The production method was determined for 89 of the 97 tablets (the results for the powders was not reported in the abstract).

I've quickly read over the paper mentioned by dorothyperkins. What I found most interesting is the levels of mercury found in samples that were assigned to the Hg/Al method of reductive amination.

Hg was detected in the range of 0.2–290 ppm

Looking at the highest figure, this equates to 290mg/kilo or 0.29mg/gram of MDMA. If these tablets contained 100mg of MDMA then users would be consuming 0.029mg or 29ug of Hg per tablet. While this figure may not sound very high, the potential for absorption is dependant on which form the mercury is in. If it's elemental mercury then a few exposures probably wouldn't result in much being absorbed, but if it's present as an inorganic salt (as used in the process) or an organic form, then most would be absorbed.

Over a period of several years of use, theoretically, if it was in a highly absorbable form, Hg would accumulate in the body. As Hg readily crosses the placenta, pregnant women - or their unborn babies - would be most at risk even if the mother was to only consume a small amount.

I want two 25kg drums of K powder :(....

Analysis of the powders by GC/MS, FTIR, and NMR confirmed ketamine hydrochloride in each of the exhibits, all 95 percent or better pure. The drum labels indicated that the material was produced in China.

For pharmaceutical quality product, I'd have thought purity would be higher than 95%.