• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Just say no to BLUNTS!

I'm gonna smoke a blunt wit keif all over it and how could you say no to it a Phillie Honey:|

Aight.

I saw this thread from looking at another thread about blunts, and i wasnt gonna say nothin, until i saw my name mentioned so theres a sign that im needed. jk thats a lil ego there.

But for real

Lemme clear this up for yall

Lesson 1
Some people smoke blunts because they LIKE to.
Not to be gangsta.
Not to be "black."
Not to be "cool."

BECAUSE THEY FUCKIN LIKE IT!!!
Jesus, if you had to defend why you like shit everytime you said somethin about it you would wanna smack the shit outta the kids who kept asking you wouldnt you? Just let people do what they like to do! damn!

Lesson 2

Some people who smoke blunts, actually ARE hard ass mutha fuckas, so your whole "listenin to death row and sippin 40's too much" argement is retarded, like somehow no one ACTUALLY does that shit and anyone who does is just frontin? Gangstas aint something made up in the movies. G's smoke blunts and regular ass people smoke blunts, it dont mean shit.

Lesson 3

Will yall stop with the damn "black people" talk? "all the black people i know smoke blunts" "well i think the reason black people smoke blunts is theyre cheaper" like black equals poor so they "gotta" smoke blunts or some shit.

Blunts aint got shit to do with bein black, a lot of peeps in the HOOD smoke L's because the weed there is cheaper there and its on every corner and sold right over the counter in bodegas, so there aint no shortage. you can afford to burn much more trees than you can in the suburbs for the same price, more people deal so more people got big stashes, and most of the time its a bigger group of heads smokin on it.

it CAN be a ghetto thing but it aint by definition 'ghetto' or 'gangsta' or what the fuck ever

Lesson 4

No tobacco other than the blunt wrap goes in a blunt. i dont care if you are australian. if you australian, you aint smokin blunts right. ;) =D

Lesson 5

Shit, if its your birthday or you havin a party or whatever the fuck reason you celebratin for, there aint NOTHING like a phat ass blunt to chief. you just dont get the satisfaction out of a bowl that you do outta a pipe.

if you gave me the choice 100% of the time hands down i would choose a blunt over any other method of smokin.

Aight enough, Yall got schooled. jk

on a serious side, this thread is full of ignorant ass stereotypes and straight up haters.

I dont even wanna KNOW what the OP said that got edited out for racism. shit makes me wanna puke.

i said all i gotta say, theres only so much ignorance you can address before its pointless but i dont think anyone in here needs tellin that the OP and a couple of the ppl agreeing are a lil bit on the igna'nt side.

So, yall can hate!

That means more of this L for me bitches!

PEACE =D

i quit smokin' blunts, just smoke my bowl. I will only smoke a blunt if it's a cigarillo or a keep moving..

Blunts are great if you have a lot of bud to waste and get tired of everything else.

well I dont know about you guys, but all this mumbo jumbo about buying a "blunt" with stuff already in it, and having tobacco in there too is foreign to me. All a blunt is to me is when you go get yourself a sack, buy a damn cigar at the store, break it open, dump it, lick it, pack it, and roll it up. Blunts are a waste of good weed, but sometimes you dont care because they taste good as hell, and are fun to smoke.

For all you posters just joining us on this discussion, here's what's happened so far:

Message1: "Blunts suck"

Message2: "No they don't"

Message3: "Yes, they do"

repeat....

+:|

i dont like the taste of blunts for sum reason, but i sure dont see why sum of u ppl feel so strongly against them
heck if sumone offered me a blunt i wudnt complain!

never thought i'd see so much hate on the way a lotta ppl get high. Man i use to depise the bong till i got used to it and say how useful it was. Every method has its pros and cons but you know what man, it gets ya high so quit complaining and pass the dutch.

stop saying blunts are a waste of weed. roll the damn thing right and hotbox it.

/end arguement

and for all the blunt smokers, if you really want to smoke in style... smoke a vega =D

To be honest, people I know who really like to smoke blunts are more often than not people who try to glorify the "blunts 'n' forties" lifestyle and seem to have fantasies about being gangsters. It is a stereotype, but I see that other people in this thread agree with me and I've noticed this trend as well. Dealers seem to smoke blunts a lot more too. I personally have little to no preference how I smoke, and I enjoy blunts as much as the next guy.

Perpetual Indulgence said:
How could I resist such marketing? Wet Mango has been the wrap of choice for the last few months in our household.
img09954mx.jpg

those are the blunts that are bad for you, the platinum wraps and shit, i.e purple haze, peach passion. they have mad chemicals on them,
still to philly or century

jedimafia said:
If its got tobacco in there its not a real blunt, blunts are supposed to be 100% pure
I may be completely wrong, but arent all or most cigars wraps made with tobacco leaf?

Blunts rule. Much rather smoke a blunt than take hits off a bong.

8L4YN3 said:
I may be completely wrong, but arent all or most cigars wraps made with tobacco leaf?

Yes a blunt is marijuana rolled in a tobacco leaf. I suppose some people also add tobacco inside with the weed, why anyone would do that I dunno.