• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Just say no to BLUNTS!

I'm sort of a germ freak so after someone has hit the pipe or bong I like to sterilize the mouthpiece w/ a lighter and/or hand-wipe. You can't really do that w/ a blunt or joint but sometimes I'll take the risk if a friend has rolled something like a fat cone w/ kief sprinkles too beautiful to pass up. IMO it's a waste of weed but sometimes creating memories w/ a couple of good friends is more important than being economical. I personally prefer my glass bubbler but seeing others relaxed and happy makes me happy.

I'll smoke any blunt, any time.... Blunts are great.

it's debatable that they're a waste of smoke. Some studies have found joints and blunts to be some of the more efficient methods of smoking.

I love tobacco. Tobacco rocks. Even so, while you can taste the tobacco leaf in a blunt, I normally don't taste the actual tobacco smoke from the burning leaf, so it all tastes/smells like weed to me.

plus theyre super pleasant to smoke.

I know this isnt the first blunt dissing thread i've come across...jesus dont u guys have better things to complain about? if u dont like it cause of the "tobacco" than dont smoke it, simple as that. Marijuana has more tar than cigs or tobacco, so if its health reasons that keep you from smoking them than you are terribly misinformed. I will say one thing about blunts though, everyone i know wants to hit them.

evilgenius said:
just say no to saying no to blunts.

blunts and waterbongs are the best ways (imo) to blaze.

To me it's all about the high,
When I get a really good bag of weed and I am not trying to conserve it as much as I just want to have a good time, I will roll a blunt. Nice green hits every time, easy to pass around a group, and a truly well rolled blunt is so nice to smoke. One night these kids I was hanging out with all threw down some great weed and rolled it into 2 blunt wraps. They used honey to seal it up and made it like a nice fat cigar. If we used a bowl/bong only the first couple people would get green hits and it would have to be repacked alot more often.

But then again,
If I'm short on cash and trying to make my weed last, ill pack a bowl with enough to get high, smoke it, scrape it, smoke it, repack it. It's efficient

Smoking blunts might not be in your best interest economically, but there is nothing like rolling a good blunt and taking a good 15 minutes to smoke it.

I don't want to edit racist shit out of this thread again or I'll have to close it.

I don't know how to tell you this, but there's no way you caught that cold from the blunt you smoked.

Colds have an incubation period of atleast a couple of days.

Edit:
it's debatable that they're a waste of smoke. Some studies have found joints and blunts to be some of the more efficient methods of smoking.

Just to clarify, if you're refering to the study i think you are, it involved the amount of THC released relitive to the amount of tars also released. Blunts are less efficent overall when it comes to percentage of THC absorbed. (in addition to less of the potentionally carcogenic compounds released as well)

blunts are cool just dont like phillys, they are too harsh, always go for dutch master corona sports... a lot cleaner than a philly and last sooo much longer but damn you can't mess up on a great bong hit =)

Bah, I've smoked blunts for years now with tons and tons of various people, and I can't remember any time I've ever gotten sick directly from smoking a blunt with someone. Maybe i'm just lucky, but I didn't think it was much of a problem in those regards... your other points are hard to argue. :) But I love me a Swisher Sweet, any time of the day...

Re: Just say yes yes YES to blunts

Perpetual Indulgence said:
How could I resist such marketing? Wet Mango has been the wrap of choice for the last few months in our household.
img09954mx.jpg

Best wrap period.! I smoke blunts. I am a blunt smoker. Someone else smokes with me they can use a bowl, bong, joint whatever their preference. But, when I buy bud I smoke blunts.

Eh, I grew up in Holland so I usually will only smoke spliffs. Sometimes if there's only glass or a blunt I won't even smoke. Unless of course its a bong that I can put the spliff into, then we're getting fucked up.

thank fuck no one smokes "blunts" in australia. I don't see a problem with them as such as they are just a joint encased in a cigar tube so mneh. But the image is fucking ghey as hell. I'd rather good old fashioned bongs and papers. Blunts are a bit too "ooh I been watching too many hood films and listening to Death Row Records 1000 too many times" fuck that!

Blunts are really common over here but I don't like them, mainly because the smoke is too harsh to deal with. Unless it is a flavored blunt then I'll have problems coping with the smoke. Most people usually toss away the roach which still contains weed while smoking blunts, I find it really wasteful. You can still load that roach into the pipe or bong and still get high off of it. I can't believe people just toss it out like it's nothing.
In the long run investing in a pipe is more economical, assuming it dosn't break, or get stolen. Think about buying a blunt everyday for the next year or so, the cost tend to add up.

Blunts aren't all that bad.....they definitely deliver a whopping amount of nicotine and THC at the same time, which IMO gets me quite fuqed up :) - Especially backwood blunts - but they're real harsh & hard to smoke a whole one

jedimafia said:
If its got tobacco in there its not a real blunt, blunts are supposed to be 100% pure

Where did you get this idea? The original blunts were made from cigars (Philly Blunts) with the center borrowed out and replaced with weed. So the wrapper is tobacco.

Dirty_Deed said:
thank fuck no one smokes "blunts" in australia. I don't see a problem with them as such as they are just a joint encased in a cigar tube so mneh. But the image is fucking ghey as hell. I'd rather good old fashioned bongs and papers. Blunts are a bit too "ooh I been watching too many hood films and listening to Death Row Records 1000 too many times" fuck that!

Is you on crack man? Blunts are the bomb-diggity-bomb!

I like blunts because you usually get pretty stoned from smoking a blunt, and you don't have to roll a fatass blunt, but then there are so times when you get all the weed you can in there and roll it up and about 20 min later youre blazed =D I really dont see why people are bitching about them, if you dont like smoking blunts, don't smoke them.

Blazed and Bemused said:
Is you on crack man? Blunts are the bomb-diggity-bomb!
uhhh, weren't you the one who started the thread saying blunts are a waste of smoke, etc.? ur an idiot!

I like blunts they burn slower then joints. Truthfully, I'll smoke out of anything as long as it gets the job done.