• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Just say no to BLUNTS!

Blunts are the kings way of smoking. Seriously what is more fun then being able to sit on a blunt for like 4-5 hits. All you need is to get it once and your high. If ya don't like to smoke with alot of people blunts work great if there is only 4 or less people as well.

Just say yes yes YES to blunts

How could I resist such marketing? Wet Mango has been the wrap of choice for the last few months in our household.
img09954mx.jpg

amen to wet mango :)

nothing wrong with blunts, i like em for crowds and such. still, if you would of smoked out of anyother device with those 12+ people, you would still be sick.

Blazed and Bemused said:
[edited racist comment] Image is nothing.

I know many black-people that choose to smoke blunts because they're accustomed to them and would pass on a bowl because it's their personal preference. I know I always get more fucked up from a blunt than I do a few bowls (mainly because I only smoke blunts on occasion,) but I know others who smoke blunts almost exclusivly and feel that smoking bowls gets them more "fucked up." These people have MORE than enough money to spend on smoking devices but just don't like smoking out of pieces. I have met many smokers throughout my life that prefer to only smoked rolled marijuana and vise versa.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Also, I remember reading some report on THC intake from different smoking devices (ecspecially vaporizers) and I remember hearing joints & blunts were second to the vaporizer with THC intake

- They are extremely wasteful of smoke
- They are unpleasant to smoke
- They are not cool, and do not make you look tough or gangster
- They are very unhealthy
- They spread diseases

Hate to hate on u, but every point u put there is totally wrong.

Explain how their wastefull of smoke ?
they are not unpleasant, i love blunts, they taste amazing and they dont get all resiny n nasty.

News Flash for ya, smoking marijuana is unhealthy..... not blunts, :)

they do get nasty sometimes when you get down to the roach, but not so nasty that you can't keep hitting them.

Blunts actually do get really resiny..and you can get shit all over your lips easily from a blunt, but it just takes less time to roll a blunt than to pack liek 6 bowls, espiacally if there's a lot of people. I smoke blunts all the time and I dont try to be 'gangster' by any means.But all a blunt is is a tobacco leaf, so they are kinda unhealthy

i think we can all agree that this thread is retarded, Blazed and bemused, you have no idea what your talking about, sorry.

I agree that blunts (and joints) are a waste of pot. I would only roll blunts/joints if it was a decent-sized party or maybe a gathering of friends...well, I dunno, generally, I'll stick to a pipe, cause it's a lot cheaper (the blunt/joint is burning the whole time, even when no one is hitting it).

And yea, it's probably easier to get diseases...howEVER...

Blunts/joints taste very nice, and it's a much more relaxed way to smoke than a pipe or especially a bong.

If I were rich and didn't live in a dorm room, I would only smoke joints/blunts. I don't really see a big difference between a joint and a blunt, btw......

And I don't really care if you're black or whatever...?

40's are awesome tho %) one of the best inventions ever :D haha damn i wish i had some, got more than a month until i'm 21 still, mughghg

blunts 24-7, hey what a coincidence, its 4:17 am, 3 minutes till 4:20 and i have a blunt rolled of... OG KUSH, anything less would be uncivilized !=D

i have no prob with any ways of smoking tree.

i just kinda picture every one in the blunt circle pouring out a 40oz on the street for the dead homies.

eash smoking device has good points and bad points.

just say no to saying no to blunts.

blunts and waterbongs are the best ways (imo) to blaze.

ROFL blunts are what it is. nobody wanna smoke no puny lil joint...or smoke out a pipe like a crack fiend...fuck bein gangsta. i kno what i like to blaze wit

not to hate anything, but you sound like a rookie hating on the blunts... There's NOTHING more chill than smoking a blunt of headie down front inside a show...
-edit-

Seriously, the very premise of your bitterness is rediculous, you'd get sick from any of the other methods too, that's just your own damn fault.
Blunts, while more unhealthy than say a hooka or bong, definately have their perks. hell this is all so obvious I dunno why I'm even replying to this thread....