if you have a few minutes to spare... (long)

The most beautiful thing about the love you are experiencing is that you fully appreciate it.
I was very impressed with the MiNi I got to know in Early 2000, and am extremely proud of the person you are becoming.
You inspire me.
-- LL

i
24.gif
MiNi.

sorry I missed this the first time around...but this speaks to me right now, I could not have found this at a better time in my life!
GIRL YOU INSPIRE ME!

Amazing, girlie. You have this way of catching a feeling that isn't meant to be caught, and saving it on paper for the rest of us to see... thank you.

bump for an old favorite ;)
your email today made me think of you...

I still remember how much this poem affected me when I first read it... and it still has the same effect today.

MiNiMoWs said:

How was it ever possible
For me to get
A boy like you?
And then a few hours later
You say this other thing
This thing which defines that word
Precious.

We know
We will be the cool ones
Who we are
Who enjoy each other
And everyone else
Substance free
This thing you said
It speaks to me
And these words
They dance inside of me

i missed this peice the first time round but soo glad i read it. it really emphasises a relationship i have
24.gif

Call me what you will but I'm not a emotional person Infact i didnt cry at my beloved fathers funeral...but when i woke up this morning took a shower I watched my mother depart from the house i sat her eall alone smoked some bowls and began preparing some lines as i stumbled apon this (shortly after I did them)...I looked down and began to cry...why I dunno

beautiful piece...

when i wrote this...things were different - much different - from how they are now. these days, unlike then, i'd rather throw myself into a painting or a book or knitting a funky new scarf, than blasting through three days of cocaine madness. while my new addictions aren't really exciting to anyone but me, they also don't chip away at my inner balance and don't make me do recklessly retarded things like tax my body to unreasonable limits and spend my money on coke instead of saving it for something postive - like a birthday gift for my niece who will be 14 next saturday. :)

but i will always treasure these memories that can only made by engaging in behavior like this...and feel tremendously lucky that i've come so far!!!

{{{Lexicon Devil}}}

This is one of the first things I ever posted about on BL and it still affects me in the same way. Magic.

when i wrote this...things were different - much different - from how they are now. these days, unlike then, i'd rather throw myself into a painting or a book or knitting a funky new scarf, than blasting through three days of cocaine madness. while my new addictions aren't really exciting to anyone but me, they also don't chip away at my inner balance and don't make me do recklessly retarded things like tax my body to unreasonable limits and spend my money on coke instead of saving it for something postive - like a birthday gift for my niece who will be 14 next saturday. :)

but i will always treasure these memories that can only made by engaging in behavior like this...and feel tremendously lucky that i've come so far!!!

{{{Lexicon Devil}}}

I hope you are doing great :)