• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone got any good rolltricks?

Actually, I think the ice cream would feel good if you let it melt in your mouth. :p The pudding... I don't know, I think the consistancy would make me gag while I was rolling XD

Its wierd but like when you start to comedown and your feeling a little scatterbrained I find if you drink a red bull it jump starts your brain and gets the blood pumping, you can hold on to your peak for like another 45 to an hour. A couple of bucks to jump start your high and keep your brain sharp is alright, the only downside is the cotton mouth inreases from the caffiene.

Just an observation.

Mr Black :) :) :)

I don't know if it's been said already, this thread is waayy long ;) we call it a "cold dip" - basically fill a skink or bucket up with cold water have someone stand behind you with a big towel. Stick your head in the sink/bucket and blow into it for as long as you can, as soon as you raise your'e head from the water have your friend wrap the towel around your whole face really hard, you will feel completely refreshed and awak and it will bring you back up if your'e coming down a bit.

Try and not to think about the effects wearing off and going home, realising the party is over. Total head wrecker.

I tried this the other week. Sit in a dark room with loud music (i listened to prodigy-music for the jilted generation) and sit in a comfy chair (fold out chars that turn into temporary mattereses are ideal) sit facing a tv with xbox visualisations. Media player visualisations are inferior but some can be very good. . I cannot describe the feeling but it is really good considering most of the magic is gone for me. It is sort of like flying into the tv.

if you have the sony playstation that has the visualizations...Pop in your favorite techno Cd...It is absolutly amazing. You can mess around with the controler and create crazy visualizations and it goes with the beat of the music. After a while you will start seeing crazy shit...like people faces, words, animals, etc...The colors are amazing and seems to bring your roll up.

I've never actually done this, but reading this thread gave me the idea. I think it would be fuckin awesome to jump on a trampoline while rollin. Do all kinds of flips and crazy spins in the air. anyone ever done that?

I also like

on a nice warm night, at a park, walk in sand, also...
get on a swing.. OMG

do one of those things where you swing really high, then close your eyes and lay back... and ride all the way.. WOW!!!

roll aids

just something to try if you find a good night... i was rolling once during winter and the sky was as black and clear as it gets... NO clouds or nething wat so ever... except it was very lightly snowing and no wind at all... and i stood in the middle of mcdonalds parking lot and stared up in the sky and got the feeling of either the sky falling on me or i was goin warp speed into the sky (kinda like starwars shit)... it was amazing!!

cigarettes... i dont even like smoking but if youre rolling its so good and enhances it so much for me for some reason

get some nice soft pillows and do a headstand on them whilst leaning your legs againsts a wall or have a friend hold them up there then try and lift your body up and down, its a headfuck.

Re: E-TRICKS LIST COURTESY OF ME!!

I would say massage's on e are the bomb.. especially head and neck massages coz u can really feel throughout you're body... a good way to get buzzin is having sex... whether you finish or not it stimulates you sumthing cronic so by the end u'll be pinging like there's no tomorrow

passin out, hacky sack (if your eyes r up for it and not in the back of your skull), anything thats has to do wit communication wit other people (shit look at me im rollin my balls off jus lookin for someone to have an indept convo wit wither or not i can keep up

bro nuke 2 glow stick for 10 secs throw em each in a mid ankle sock! looks so tyte. and Dish Soap great backup massage fluid and ever babysittin ne new rollers give em some dish soap itll keep occupied for a wile.

im sorry buddy but i dont have a fucking clue what you just said. Speak english please.