• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone got any good rolltricks?

One to definately try is having someone wash your hair. Try it in the dark and have glowsticks and stuff around you....it's rad.
Actually, anything with water is good! Splashing your face, showers, swimming....
Lateron.

some of my faves:
* getting a hand massage and having them pull your fingers very slowly...
*inhaling vicks SLOWLY until you stay w/o breath and then exhale ahhh....
*rubbing ice up and down the nape of the neck...
*being cheek to cheek with the person you love...
*get in your car with a good ibiza cd and put the heater on...
*hug your brother tightly and give him a big kiss on the cheek...
*have a glow stick show done in front of your face... (be careful don't stare too hard... you can bump into them)
ahhhh... love it i can go on for ever... i mostly like to sit down and let my roll smack me in the face....
oh b4 i forget have 2 people carry you one grabs you by the legs and the other by the arms and they elevate you and wiggle you allover.... excellent!!!

1) Go to the beach during a full moon and wade in the water.
2) Have someone read you a good fiction book. Fantasy ones (like the hobbit or Dune) are the best!
3) Bring a glass or orange juice with you wherever you go!
4) Sit in the bathtub and smoke with a friend with the lights out
5) Watch some cartoons with the sound off with music in the background
6) Say every silly thing that comes to mind.
7) Sit on the balcony in bean bags

I am all about finding out new fun things to do that will make rolling feel better, more fun...i like to wear fun clothes (big fuzzy slippers)...don't forget to rub the carpet with the bottoms of your feet though...egg crate mattresses on beds..ice runnin down your body (with soft nails trailing it)...geting lost in some heavy trance.. my pacifier is my best friend (i grind like a b*tch)..massages!!!...showers...being in the presence of strobe lights...ok...there are some things i love to do...i love all you rollers!! keep it real (and safe)
wink.gif

------------------
PLUR!!! HavE FuN FeLLoW RoLLeRs!! oNLy RoLL wiTH PeOpLE thaT You cAn aCt GoOfY iN FroNt oF (gUys & paciFiErS!)

JEEZ!! i forgot one of my all time favs... say stuff...like saying names that come to your mind..maybe people in the room...but say them in different tones, with different syllabuls stressed...its soo fun...say what you feel (must agree something on TV muted with music in the background is fun)..tell jokes (that don't make sense) when you're that open and giggly everything is "happy".. oh yea and vicks other people and have them do you!
------------------
PLUR!!! HavE FuN FeLLoW RoLLeRs!! oNLy RoLL wiTH PeOpLE thaT You cAn aCt GoOfY iN FroNt oF (gUys & paciFiErS!)

some things to try:
*when you're rolling real hard and you get that oral fixation problem, stick in a piece of that jelly filled gum. This is the best when you don't know there's jelly inside, but even when you do, it's still awesome
*most beauty stores have a neat little item: an aerosole can of water, usuall evian. Especially when you're hot, a quick spritz will send you onto cloud 9
*Those little toys that when you pull the string, they vibrate. Play with them - any where! much fun...
*Also, vicks -- get a medical mask and rub the ointment inside of it, and then inhale - constantly - as if you were huffing something. This sin't too bad either.
*Last but not least, those thumb massagers that are little plastic things that stick on your fingers... go crazy with them!!
*and a note to the wise: I don't know if this works for everyone, but it has certainly helped me: if you're having trouble starting your roll, SMOKE SOME HERB - it'll kick it right in
[This message has been edited by XxBeccaRollrxX (edited 12 January 2000).]

- the inhaler for awhile
- eyedrops
- get massages from friends
- stretch
- dance with glowsticks or stare at them
- chew on gum
- put the glowsticks on top of your shades or in them, right infront of your eyes, so you wouldn't have to hold them to stare at it. you might look silly though. (my friend started this thing when we went out of town to party and when we partied in a club sometime the next weekend, some of our other friends were doing it. heh.)
- rub some cold water or an ice cube on the face
- combing the hair real hard with a brush or comb. not too hard though
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by conzy (edited 17 January 2000).]

To be honest my favorite thing to do rollin is to get lost in a party. To separate from the people i know and be with total strangers. The almost instant bonding is the greatests thing to me and the effects of new friends last long after the come down...

HEY!!! Getting lost is MY favorite, too!!! I always meet the nicest people, and then when I see them again at other parties, its like a huge, happy reunion. I love it!! I'm so glad to see that others know the fun of being lost!!
------------------
MuCH LuV, KandeKitten

My favorite thing to do while rollin is to go around the rooms and make others happy..........this,in turn,makes me happy. I really don't care if i know them or not. The best thing to do is pour a big sip of water in your mouth (always keep cold water-it's used alot for good sensations) and go up to someone, open their eyelids, as if to give them a Vapo-blow, but instead, lick their eyeballs. This feels so good to you and them. You'll find that total strangers are asking you to do them next.......Presto, you're a party favorite.

Pretty much everything I learned I learned my first time. We were campingin the desert and first I started playing with my hair, so I had my friend get my (velvet) purse out of my tent so I could get my hair brush. It felt amazing! sp. since it was in the middle of the Santa Anna so everything was staticy and felt really cool. Then I started wringing my hands together and they got all sweaty and gross. My friend Jason saw me doing this so he took me to the water cooler and had me wash my hands, and I rinsed way up to my elbows. MMMM. Then he took me to the ice chest and gave me a piece of ice, I rubbed it all over my arms and face and neck. It felt sooo good, with the warm breeze on the melted ice water. Then I remembered the bottle of lotion I had, Jason's girlfriend and I must have used half the bottle, using it on our hands and each others feet. Everthing feels good, just sitting there with my feet in the sand, listening to really loud hard music, with the warm air caressing my body, sitting with my boyfriend was absolutley amazing. Basically, try anything, but once you have a couple of ideas to start out with, you can find plenty others!

Dancing is the main thing to get me into my roll. Its like one minute I'm just dancing and it hits me so fast I hardly feel the switch. While rollin' I definity say go with ICE! It feels incredibul. After you cool off with ice, stand in front of one of those large fans they have at every party. Just being in a large crowd inhances my roll, I hate rolling when I'm not near people.
***adRAINne***

okay, my most favorite topic is how to have the best roll. i love to be the one of the people at parties that go out and meet people and do all sorts of crazy things to them. a lot of things were already suggested, like dancing your ASS off and light shows. one thing that is the greatest if have a dust mask with vicks vapor rub. put it on and have someone give you a massage (that goes to the beat of the music) while you're standing right in front of the speaker. it feels incredible!!!!! i love to get lost in parties to. so many opportunities to meet reall cool people. another thing to put you on cloud 9 is what i call CLOUD 9!!!! this may sound really confusing, but, once you try it and gt the hang of it, it's easy. okay, you start with a vicks inhaler and one person standing. blow it in that persons face, while three other people are pulling on their arms and giving them a massage. then, have the person hold in as much air as they can that you blow through the inhaler (do something to let them know when to do this. usually, i tap their shoulder). then, turn back to back and lock elbows, and bend foward so they bend backwards. *they should still have their breath held* when they can't hold it in anymore, have them tap you, let them down *slowly* and stand them against the wall. then tell them to let out their breath. they will prolly slide down the wall, and be out of it for a second. i then give them a hug and a sucker!!!!!
*IF ANYONE GETS THE CHANCE...RIDE ROLLER COASTERS!!! IT GREAT!!! JUST IMAGINE, PEAKING AS SOON AS YOU GET FRONT SEAT ON A RIDE!!! I did at cedar point on this ride called the raptor. it's one whrere you just sit and your feet dangle. oh my god. it rated right up there with sex!!!
------------------
P.L.U.R.
*have fun, but be safe*
[This message has been edited by Kandy_Kid (edited 19 January 2000).]

The weirdest thing I've ever felt while rolling is Motion Lotion. It lotion that you put on and blow on. When you blow on it normally is a warm feeling but when I tried it while rolling it felt like ice!! Also, feather boa's are a plus.

some of my favorite things to do on e.
1. sitting with, and hugging and kissing the person your in luv wit. *bitin kandy necklaces off each others nex* *your sereTonIn levels are like 10293821039 higher since yur in luv* hehe
2.goin to the beach @ nite in the summer and laying in the sand lookin @ the moon.
3. goin to an amuzMenT park and Riding a Roller COaster* OMG its the beST!
4. taking Vic's baths
5. sitting in my bathtub smokin sum WeeeeD wit candles and the lites oFF. listenin to sum DJ x-dream......wit a glass Uv OJ on hand.
6. goin to a party and gettin lost from my friends and meeting new people.. and start weird conversations wit them.
7. watching WIlly wonka/the neverending story wit the sound off.. and musik goin.
okies. .i'm done
hehe
enjoy
*~*~*~*ricky*~~*~*~

OhhH DAMN!!!! i wanna go to Cedar Point and ROLL!!!!!!! on all those amazin roller coasterz!!!!! this summer... i definately will!! especially on that indoor one! i forget the name.... but it's awesome......and i wanna play in Berenstein Bear Country *~YAY~*
*~*ricky*~

One time when I was having a REALLY happy roll - to the point where I could not stop smiling - I tried to put on a straight face to my friends and act normal. I was not able to hold that face for a long time and I started cracking up, and my friends were laughing too. Try it. J PLUR

The first time I rolled I was wearing velvet pants. That was awesome. I just kept running my hands over my knees incessantly. And I had this bottle of liquid talc from Bath & Body Works, and it's a lotion, but it dries to a powdery-type finish. It has alcohol in it, so when you put it on your skin, the alcohol evaporates, and it feels really good no matter what you're doing. But while rolling, it is the coolest thing because it's so cold and refreshing. I also crimped my hair and then ran my fingers through it and it felt so nice! My friend and I got a washcloth and put it under cold water, then massaged the backs of our necks with it. But the best feeling by far was taking this huge stuffed polar bear that I have and hugging it really tight. It felt like it was melting into me and it was so soft! All of those things are soooo good to do while rolling.

I LOVE HAND MASSAGES!! SOME REALLY NICE RAVER GURL GAVE ME ONE FOR THE FIRST TIME-IT WAS THE BEST!

I rolled for the first and only time on New Years. I started to fill sick and my boyfriend took ice and rubbed it up my legs, down my arms, and on my face. It was the greatest feeling in the world and my sick feeling went away in 2 minutes.