The Official Ketamine (K) Thread

camatnurv said:
I've searched the 06 price thread and no listing. Whats the average price for a gram of K in or around Toronto, Ontario?
Just because you don't find what you're looking for in the official thread for a certain topic doesn't mean you should go start your own. I'm moving this to the K thread.

Only one drug ive heard refered to an "8 ball" and thats coke....do you call 3.5g grams of bud a 8 ball or 3.5 grams of heroin an 8 ball?

I used to get lics which were about 1gram cooked for 60-80 bucks.

Grams go for $80 around here :( Too expensive. Pretty sure I'll have some soon though, even if it is expensive. :)

MDMARI said:
Only one drug ive heard refered to an "8 ball" and thats coke....do you call 3.5g grams of bud a 8 ball or 3.5 grams of heroin an 8 ball?

I used to get lics which were about 1gram cooked for 60-80 bucks.

cocaine, ketamine, crystal meth and mdma powder all get sold by the 8-ball around here...never gotten that much heroin...but i'm guessing 3.5grams would also be called an 8-ball...

I'm gonna bump this cause I just went intpo my first K Hole and my God, I really loved it. Much more so then lower doses I think. I think though that I did too much because I weigh around 155lbs. and I did a line that was defintiely more than that (probably closaer to 200mgs). I was gooooone.

Definitely worthwhile, and I plan on actually K Holing again this weekend and gonna hit up all the Wlagreens around here 'til I can score some insulin syringes. I wanna K hole via IM, just becuase I;m only going to have .300mgs , so I want to save as much as I can. I love having pure K :D

definately go for IM...100mg should do you fine...

...man...i miss good k-holes =(

^Yeah funny, I was thinking, maaybe 125mg But that might be pushing it. I don't wanna be pushing the limits on all my K holes..

ive tried and tried to find it around here (ohio). no luck. :(

i guess i just dont know the right people, dammit.

Is there anything around the midwest area. I live in Wisconsin and have never really "attempted" to find it but even with my ear out for it have never heard anything.

Voodoochild870 said:
^Yeah funny, I was thinking, maaybe 125mg But that might be pushing it. I don't wanna be pushing the limits on all my K holes..

the only problem with pushing the limits of IM ketamine is that you won't remember your expieriance if you do too much...

if you IM too little, you'll either get really k'd out or maybe k-hole for 15 minutes...but then you'll know to up your dosage next time =)

in england we buy it in litres. well a litre nowadays is 500ml but called a litre, but that costs about £300 - 400, never been able to get like a branded vial though, dunno where it comes from.. but usualy fking strong stuff

Finally got my ketaset vial!! Wondering what combo to do first, never tried lsd/Im K so thats probably what I'll do first. I just hate those needles... aaaahhh....I hate them so much.

^ Yes! LSD/K is so good together. I just did that combo last week. I pretty much did bumps of K all night while tripping until I started coming down. Then I K -holed and it just blew me away.