The Official Ketamine (K) Thread

^^^too much k gets boring after a while...and getting addicted to K (although difficult to achieve) is VERY bad

i'd rather have naked women blowing cocaine up my nose ;)

hehe im kinda new to K,havent done it but a handful of times,thats all going to change soon though. i cant be addicted to any one drug,im an equal opportunity abuser.

it is easy to find in mexico,
who thinks there is 7-9 vials in an 8-ball??? that is a very stupid comment. if you dont know what you are talking about please keep your mouth shut. it is dangerous to give people wrong information.
a vial, 10ml will cook into 1.1 to 1.2 grams! never less than a gram.
so!-> an eight-ball, which is 3.5 grams can be obtained by cooking 3 1/2 vials. or slightly less to encompas the extra .1 - .2 of a gram.
one vial = 1.1 - 1.2 grams

knowledge is half the battle!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^a vial is what ketamine is usually sold in around here...it's a small plastic container that holds about 0.5 grams of powder...

but i see how it could be confusing

Just wondering.. Anyone seen ANY ketamine in the southeast area lately? i.e. alabama, n. florida, TN, georgia? 'ppreciate any feedback! ya Big Homie :-D

djtamperfree said:
it is easy to find in mexico,
who thinks there is 7-9 vials in an 8-ball??? that is a very stupid comment. if you dont know what you are talking about please keep your mouth shut. it is dangerous to give people wrong information.
a vial, 10ml will cook into 1.1 to 1.2 grams! never less than a gram.
so!-> an eight-ball, which is 3.5 grams can be obtained by cooking 3 1/2 vials. or slightly less to encompas the extra .1 - .2 of a gram.
one vial = 1.1 - 1.2 grams

knowledge is half the battle!

whoa now, look at mr. smartypants here.

i guess you didnt know that ketamine vials also come in 1/2g amounts.
meaning 7 vials would be an 8ball

^^^never heard of those...

but the vials i was talking about (the 7-9 that go into an 8-ball) are just plastic containers (fit about 0.5 grams worth) for the powder (i have NEVER come into contact with a liquid vial =(...)

a bunch of stuff gets sold in those vials around here (or at least used to)...meth, coke, k, mdma powder and heroin

Anybody ever get some ket powder thats crystals are so big you can see it aint cut with anything, and too make it easier to cut and sniff you gotta add water and e'vape it off to get the flake..

I just found a supposed hook up for K at a college in MTL.Supposedly my buddy knows a buddy who knows a guy who makes it...yea.Well I'll be obtaining some this weekend and I've never tried it before.Anyone else tried some of the supposed K going around MTL???Should I just go buy a bunch of acid???

Not that this has anything to do with the usa, but in the UK, K is everywhere and dirty cheap too.

K in Toronto

I've searched the 06 price thread and no listing. Whats the average price for a gram of K in or around Toronto, Ontario?