The Official Ketamine (K) Thread

I wish K was more popular in my area. I've looked for years (and I don't mean half-ass looked, either), and have never found jack shit.

Is most of what you guys come across imported from countries where its easier to manufacture & distribute, or is it diverted from pharmaceutical/veterinarian use?

i wish i could find a sealed vial of liquid veterinary/hospital grade ketamine...but all i get is questionable powder =(

i was gettin 50 gram jars of Ketamine HcL in rohde island, liquid viles from tokey in upstate NY

Southern Cali street price is averaging between 60 and 80 dollars per vial.

You people up north, consider yourself lucky. :)

how come it's so expensive close to the mexican border...i thought ketamine was dirt cheap in california/arizona

^^ that's what i thought but nope! we're getting price raped. someone even tried to sell it to me for $100/vial.

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
^^ that's what i thought but nope! we're getting price raped. someone even tried to sell it to me for $100/vial.

I'm so desperate I'd probably buy it at $100 a vial.

Hehe, I know what you guys mean. I never thought I would ever see the day that I was buying a vial of K for $90, but I recently did, and I didn't think twice...

$90 a gram!!! 8(

The price of Ketamine seems to vary quite a lot across the UK and other countries. Round here it's 15 pounds ($28) for a gram, 120 pounds ($225) for a quarter litre (12.5g), 225 pounds ($425) for a half litre (25g) and 400 pounds ($760 )for a litre (50g). That means if you buy a litre here you get a gram for the equivalent of $15. To hear that people are paying $100 for a gram is mad.

In some parts of the UK litres can be had for 350 pounds ($660) or even cheaper. However, in others a gram will sell for 30-40 pounds (about $65).

I'm glad it's cheap round here because my tolerance is huge, tolerance building being one of the main problems with ketamine.

omen_owen mk2 said:
The price of Ketamine seems to vary quite a lot across the UK and other countries. Round here it's 15 pounds ($28) for a gram, 120 pounds ($225) for a quarter litre (12.5g), 225 pounds ($425) for a half litre (25g) and 400 pounds ($760 )for a litre (50g). That means if you buy a litre here you get a gram for the equivalent of $15. To hear that people are paying $100 for a gram is mad.

In some parts of the UK litres can be had for 350 pounds ($660) or even cheaper. However, in others a gram will sell for 30-40 pounds (about $65).

I'm glad it's cheap round here because my tolerance is huge, tolerance building being one of the main problems with ketamine.

mmmm, Rule Britania=D

i remember i usd to get ttokkyo K out of mex and even ft dodge for 15 bux each... ive found overseas places to get powder form from really cheap, but its a little questionable coming thru customs... im sure i could label it as some ayurvedic compound and hope it gets through without a problem..

ive had too many close calls and too many friends that went to camp fed for it tho....

Last edited by a moderator:
getting vials in mexico is easy for those of us who live in the sw. i live near the border and get vials in quanity for 19-23 $ for a 10ml vial. it cooks out to a tenth or two above a gram when double broiled. ive been using k for 7 years!IM for the lat 2 1/2 years. i started getting sick from it in large quanitities, as my hole becomes my reality i tend to throw up, this is when i snort it. IM is much better. my tolerance is lower now than it was several years ago, however i uses it less and less as time goes by. i used to be a daily user, now just once a week or so....

how easy is it to find in mexico djtamper?

cos i heard that the mexican police will try to arrest you if they susupect foul play?

congrats on lowering your usage despite a constant supply. Not an easy thing to do.

^^^before i had any sources it took me about 3 months to find k...good luck

methinks the main problem with k is when ppl get k,they do it all,they dont want to sell any of it.

^^^well...they have to be getting it somewhere...so the person they get it from is usually your best bet for a proper k source (ie. professional drug dealers (the ones that don't use anything))