The Official Ketamine (K) Thread

K in the GTA is bommmmmbbbbbbbb i dont know what it is but its always bombbbbbbb

I find the K in Toronto to be just plane weird... it is either WAY too strong and you end up in a huge k hole or way to weak too much cut... No middle... meh, I still love it!

i haven't gotten 'bad' k in toronto since last september...but i don't think that i've had pure k in months either

I usually get a ball for $130... how much vials would you say would be in a ball of K?

Ravr said:
I usually get a ball for $130... how much vials would you say would be in a ball of K?

should be 7-9 vials in an 8-ball...$130 is alot...

ok...but i haven't paid more than $100 for a ball of good k in a while...the normal price is $120...unless the stuff you get is uncut (then you're lucky and $130 is a good deal)

yeah probably, although there is no way to verify that unless u test it out

damn i gotta move to canada...... 100 for a ball of K? WOW.... I pay that for a vial of liquid which cooks up to only about a gram.

i didnt know K was sold in 8 balls. in the southwest its either vials or 20 bags. vial of anesket ran me about 45

7-9 vials too equal a ball explain more maybe you guys get differ size vials but i know wat i get is cooked into a gram per vial so a ball equaling 3.5grams would be 3 1/2 vials

A couple yrs back i had an abundance of pure Ketaset 100mg/1ml vials. This was truely one of the best times of my life.....until the police came a knockin and the DEA started looking

about 2 months ago i did a gram in 2 hours (insufflated) it was in vials, some indian brand. but anyway-- it was wierd. ive done my share of Ketamine, but this shit was WACKED. or my body chemistry or xanax interaction or SOMETHING. but i was a nutjob for 3-4 hours after that. kept calling people and talking nonsense.
my friend came over and he said i kept yelling "WHAT IS REAL, AND WHAT IS NOT?"
picking up things and then quickly saying "is this real" then moving on to the next object.

i told my one friend that we should just fuck it all and go on tour (we've both been on dead and phish tour--- TEN TO TWELVE FUCKING YEARS AGO)
she called me a k head druggie and hung up on me about 10 times in that hour.

forget the brand name.

dont think it was burback. in any case, i just think i did too much, too much. as benicio says in FNL.

damn this wonderful drug! when i don't want it, i'm swimming in it. when i want it, it's nowhere to be found.

a hunting i will go, i guess.