The Official Ketamine (K) Thread

hi,
i have never done "K".i have done every other thing under the sun to extreme eccess.i am 43 and kind of missed that trip like crack.i see people talking about "K" and it is powder or capsule or whatever.i have been on my current methadone program for 6 years now and only go 1 time per month.top level.i take benzos when i need them or have stress and i do not know what the effect of "K" is with only "K" but i would not know what would do as a synergestic effect.good ,bad ,or dangerous?
any truthful help i welcome.i am all alone in this world.family all passed away.2 older children.son on a wrestling scholarship to a lage and briamma is a beauty and athelete.son is wrestler,football and lacross and brianna is basketball,lacrosse and karate.that is my entire world and they have their own life.at times the lonliness makes me think i should have bought the farm in beruit but i am here.
god bless.sorry for rambling.
jesse

hey man dont do any more drugs if you are in a methadone prog dotn do k. esp cuz your lonely that will just make it worse.

Im going insane looking for some right now. I used to have the hookup in Boston and Providence and they both fell thru. I would love to be a Dr and work in a vet. I would be high as a kite all day long

ketamine in the usa

how is ketamine like in the usa?

Is it even popular? is the quality even good, do people add adulterants to it?

Is it rare?

1) In my area its impossible to find ketamine. Usually only one person has it every couple of months, and they have enough for maybe 5-10 people. That being said, I've done K about 4 times. It's not terribly popular among most people, cause most people never see it/hear about it. The quality is anywhere from shit to highly hallucigenic/dissociative. A lot of the times its cut about(3 outta for times for me) 10-30%heroin 25%cocaine leftover% K. the one time i did it and it hit me hard i didn't feel any coke and barely any H

Its a "circle" drug. If you're in with the circles that use it, its as abundant as oxygen. Though price is not allowed, I can tell you right now a gram is cheaper than a movie ticket. Its around, its legit, its amazing, its the reason i'm such a k-whore.

I love ketamine :)<3

The "circle" thing is right. You gotta get in with a group that uses it to have easy access to it. The stuff around here is rarely cut, and if it is, its medium quality coke.

Its a "circle" drug. If you're in with the circles that use it, its as abundant as oxygen. Though price is not allowed, I can tell you right now a gram is cheaper than a movie ticket. Its around, its legit, its amazing, its the reason i'm such a k-whore.

I love ketamine :)<3

Ditto

Except for me its a lot more than a movie ticket at single gram units.

And ive never seen it offered in person except at festivals, where these circles of people tend to congregate.:)

I know around Brooklyn and Manhattan you can find it cooked up or sold as licks....

is there a shortage in the NE or something? i havent been able to find anything recently

I have seen it in liquid vials which the people cooked down into a powdery substance and they did not cut it but rather mixed cocaine lines with ketamine lines as the ketamine burns (hurts) the nose normally when snorting it so the coke numbs the nose somewhat to the ketamine burn/drain.I have not seen any lately,but it defintely is in certain circles more than your normal drugs are typically..defintely will not find anyone out on the corners selling K bags or anything in my experience and i would not want to do ketamine of unknown strength or that had been cut with who knows what..

2002 or so a guy my best friend knew was getting full cases of sealed bottles really on the cheap, in the LI/NYC area. I never found it again after he got up to a lick a day, realized he had a problem, then quit.

I found the trick to making it not hurt was cooking it to VERY dry, and crushing the crystals into a very fine powder. Even a little damp and it would retain large painful shards no matter how well you try to grind it, so you'd have to be really careful of how you cooked it. Most people I know microwaved it or boiled it down, but found that putting it on a glass microwave turntable on top of a pot of boiling water and steaming it until it looked very dry, then letting it sit under a spot basking lamp for a reptile would get it really anhydrous. Then just being patient and crushing it really fine was all you needed to get it to nearly free of discomfort.

I didn't do a lot, but do miss have access. We'd also sometimes mix a bit of pure mint extract into the liquid before drying it. That made it burn a bit, but the mint kept your nostrils from drying out if you were bumping it all night. Not as bad a burn as mentholated snuff though.

wish i was as lucky as u guys, cant find shit on the island or the city.....

Just go to a big club in NYC... idk how you can't find it.... just must not be looking hard enough

i love ketamine. it's probably one of my most favorite drugs ever.

it was happenin around dallas, tx for awhile. back when nubane was "cool". it's hard to locate these days. gotta know a vet that is cool iykwim ;)

love it tho. wish i had some heh

Ahaha I just got into a 'circle'.
Just this weekend. And I tried it for the first time...
Oh boy.

probably a good thing that im not aware of any circles cos ive got a lot of work to do.shit!

Id say it is my favorite drug.
I love psychedelics but as i get older i dont really have the time for them anymore except for a couple times here and there.
Ketamine gives me a very psychedelic, yet calm and short high. Im always left with an amazing afterglow too.
Me and certain friends of mine call it psychedelic dope.

After smoking weed, it is my favorite drug to use these days.

I only tried a relatively small amount, as is sensible for any first time on a new drug. This means I probably only got a small taster of the whole experience. I understand that it goes a lot further than what I got and I am going to experiment further, probably in the near future because what I got was good.
I will never take my use too far with this drug I think, but I do want to take it further and maybe next time have a slightly l o n g e r line :)

Oh... I didn't even notice that this is in the USA social! Hope you don't mind an English girl chipping in
Peace <3

Id say it is my favorite drug.
I love psychedelics but as i get older i dont really have the time for them anymore except for a couple times here and there.
Ketamine gives me a very psychedelic, yet calm and short high. Im always left with an amazing afterglow too.
Me and certain friends of mine call it psychedelic dope.

After smoking weed, it is my favorite drug to use these days.

Its just by far my favorite too. I love the initial feeling off dissociation as it hits your body, then the trip that ensues is always great. I like how when it wears off, you feel absolutely fine, no hangover/comedown whatsoever, just eases you back to normality, (depending on whether you hole dose or not).