Old Skool Bluelighters...is anybody left???

Church said:
Aww poop. Well I don't mind it really. It was my popularity on other boards in the past that got me into serious trouble, which led to my being forced to abandon previous identities I may or may not have had.

I've also grown up a lot since then.

I'm proud to be a nobody! =D

No-one is a nobody!

You know I'm just messin' with ya, right?

well look at Syn22 Join date... and there you have me.. i wanna say i'm an 03... possibly 04 guy... I consider myself old skool because there have been a lot of noobs.... I could be wrong... I could still be a noob myself.

tranceaddiKt said:
We actually haven't gotten that question in a while here... that was a tad bit refreshing for a moment. Then you just have to giggle to yourself and say silly greelighter, I think you made a wrong turn when trying to find Kmart.

This isnt the K-mart site?8o

*post to see my register date*

Edit - thats foul, the new bluelight screwed me. is there any way to find out when "Spazz" registered?

how come all the old schoolers say n00b?
i thought it was custie

i haven't been a member that long... took a break for a couple months, and come back and its changed. its funny how quick it changed. I miss the old posters though. I liked to read their intelligent posts

yes... i have been in a coma for several years called college....lol I was thinking bout way back when..lol and decided to peep out the bl site again... and I was shocked at how much it has grown!!!! I miss the old days though!

Deathrow558 said:
Old skool posters had names like "Raver on E" or "trancE lovEr" etc etc.

Take a look in the archives from like '99, you'll see.

LMAO - Says beanergrl