M1T - New User

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money is better at getting girls than being "cut to shreds".

Save the money you spend on overpriced m1t and buy them off.

Or buy some prop and fina.

OK I have an anouncement.

Today was my 4th day of my M1T phaze here and I decided to stop.

I was at the gym today doing an amazing shoulder workout I been puttin up another 50 pounds on my shoulder press like its nothing it was UNREAL! I mean like wow I dont know if its just all in my head or what but everyone at the gym knew i was using something. I was loving it. I was with my buddy doing an exercise and I started rushing out a lot like a coke/E rush. When we moved on to our next exercise i suddenly started to panic for I was getting very strange overwhelming feelings I have never felt before. To start off. for some reason the roof of my mouth felt very tight or something I cant explain it.. it was really like tense and I could smell M1T. It's like my sweat was stinking of it. My muscles in my arms started to jig out and vibrate real wierd and my body was very tingley. Next thing I started to sweat real bad but I was feeling very cold (Cold Sweats). I started to panic and suddenly stop doing my exercise and contimplated with myself on whats going on. I kept thinking, "Go to the bathroom" but i hesitated because I knew if i was to go to thebathroom my panic would get worse. I rode it off and I felt like i needed to puke but not too much. After a while my body felt in shock and i continued with my workout but didnt go too hard as i was before. Before all these feelings came i was loving it I mean like woah pumped. After the workout I talked about it with my friend and told him I may stop. Im pretty sure I'm going to stop taking them. I felt fine for the rest of the day and I feel fine now.

Im confused.

capEr said:

I was at the gym today doing an amazing shoulder workout I been puttin up another 50 pounds on my shoulder press like its nothing it was UNREAL! I mean like wow I dont know if its just all in my head or what but everyone at the gym knew i was using something. I was loving it. I was with my buddy doing an exercise and I started rushing out a lot like a coke/E rush. When we moved on to our next exercise i suddenly started to panic for I was getting very strange overwhelming feelings I have never felt before. To start off. for some reason the roof of my mouth felt very tight or something I cant explain it.. it was really like tense and I could smell M1T. It's like my sweat was stinking of it. My muscles in my arms started to jig out and vibrate real wierd and my body was very tingley. Next thing I started to sweat real bad but I was feeling very cold (Cold Sweats). I started to panic and suddenly stop doing my exercise and contimplated with myself on whats going on. I kept thinking, "Go to the bathroom" but i hesitated because I knew if i was to go to thebathroom my panic would get worse. I rode it off and I felt like i needed to puke but not too much. After a while my body felt in shock and i continued with my workout but didnt go too hard as i was before. Before all these feelings came i was loving it I mean like woah pumped. After the workout I talked about it with my friend and told him I may stop. Im pretty sure I'm going to stop taking them. I felt fine for the rest of the day and I feel fine now.

Im confused.

And this is why steroids get a bad name, people like this 8)

I'm sorry but HAHAHA
That is some funny shit.

Listen, you had a panic attack but its probobly better you did.

Oh sorry to reveal the dark seceret

this is why society is so fucked today.

and also yous dont even know what I felt so.... or as steroid users maybe yas do.

capEr said:

and also yous dont even know what I felt so.... or as steroid users maybe yas do.
What are you talking about? Could you explain?

capEr said:

I know what it feels like to have an anxiety attack. I don't know why you had one (possibly paranoia that people were looking/talking about you and that you were on something?). If you decide to stop for god's sakes MAKE sure you do PCT, or else you'll feel like shit, you won't be able to get it up and your strength will go to shit. At least tell me you have got some nolva, clomid?

nova? Clomid? PCT?

Post Cycle training is that what PCT stands for?

8)
post cycle therapy. Steroids are suppresive to your bodies production of natural testosterone. When you come off your body will slowly start producing your natural test again. Until it is restored to natural levels you will lose most, if not all, of your gains without PCT. Nolva and Clomid are used to fight estrogen and kickstart your test production.

Next time you need to do the research first man. These are very powerful hormones that you're messing with and if you don't know how to do them correctly you can get yourself in a lot of trouble.

I only did 5 days of 10mg. 50 mg altogether... I hope i didnt fuck myself.

It's doubtful you did anything other than make an ass of yourself.

You can get strong, and bigger than you are if you are dedicated to a diet and exercise plan. Diet for bodybuilders means eating a lot of extra calories when you are bulking. Eating food that is sometimes bland, or that you aren't really "craving". When you get used to it though, you'll find that it's really eating more healthful foods as well.

This is the big myth of steroids, that you can just take them and get huge. With or without them you aren't going to get anything without a clean diet and solid lifting routine. I hope you decide to keep lifting and forget about hormones for now.

capEr said:

Im confused.

Jesus.............Next time bring your baby bottle. Dont ever do Tren if you freaked out on that! For that matter go back to whey protein...

yah im a baby is it?

try eating 3 hits of E, a hit of the best blotter acid you could ever imagine, 4 grams of cubesis dried Mushrooms, 15 beer, lines left and right and joints the size of your dick.. or actually maybe a little bigger then that, all in the time frame of 5 hours.

You can close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.