M1T - New User

Status
Not open for further replies.
19?

You spend that money on food and bust your ass in the gym you wont need anything else....Youre going to do what you want so, be safe either way. My advice along with others is to eat your ass off, when you think youve eaten enough or you say "I eat all the time" bullshit! If you arent eating 7 times a day maybe 6 if youre super busy and boat loading calories in you shouldnt even consider any "illegal" supplement..That means everyday not 4 days a week for a month and say this shit isnt working..Youre 19 Bro! All you need to do is eat , sleep , train your ass off, get laid and enjoy life....You have many years to let play pokey man and take anabolics....You start fucking around now youll never want to train without it so, enjoy the gains you can make very easy w/o anything....I trained and competed in plenty of shows and never realized just how much a diet can do. Its absolutely amazing but, you need to have the drive to do it day in and day out, not a week here or a week there, then moan cause youre not where you want to be in 4 months....Not saying you will but, most do and at 19 who the fuck is patient? Good luck either way, I think youre better off doing Anavar over the M1T at 25mgs a day for 6 weeks but thats if you have to do anything....regards, Shawn

OK here is My diet for today....

12:25 PM: Cesar Wrap (Cesar Chicken, Lettuce, Bacon bits and i forget what else) Snacker (CHicken, Mayo Lettuce on a little bun) and a small 2% Milk.

12:35: 10mg M1T

5:30 Subway Sub Italian BMT with Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Hot peppers, green peppers, Pickles. With a creatine Drink.

6:00 Serving of Whey Protein

6:45: Taco

I feel Fine just wierd Hot feelings in my body especially stomach.

Had a good workout today feelin pretty pumped.

Sorry..

Edit: 11:45 - 1 Milk Thistle and another after my work out

Last edited:
... and about my workout

I worked Bi's and Tri's with some abdominal and 15 minute cardio jog.

had a good pump on and my veins seem to be more bulgey and noticable then usual. I even see veins i never even seen before. It seems like the pump will stay too.

So what about Liver Oil from the pharmacy how will that help?

Cap...

Brother, no offense but, that is not a diet my friend8( ....You want to take any type of anabolic or M1T and your diet isnt even close to being on point....I wish you all the best but, like I said and strongly suggest you do some serious researching on your diet....I cant get into a long drawn out version of what I think you should eat but youre not going to get much from that diet....Even with anabolics! Start with 30g of protein 6 to 7 times a day from all the right types of Proteins, keep your carbs steady at most meals and your fats low except for EFAs yada yada yada and do that for 6 months I bet youll see a tremendous change in your body comp.....Shawn

my diet was the same as capers...me and him work out together and are taking the same stuff pretty much. Do you's have any idea what kind of symptoms to look for when the m1t's start doing the damage...just think it would be good to know like where pain may start or what you may feel like when its really starting to hurt your body...

Well that is my Diet i suppose But I can't eat like a pig I dont want to get fat I just want to get cut. I can't force food in my body if I'm not hungry if anything I'm trying to burn fat.

another question... how much damage does one 10mg M1T do in comparison to alcohol?

example 30mg M1T = 20 Beer.

Caper read ALL the stickied threads at the top of this forum in the first post,

You are not going to get "cut" or whatever eating junk food 3 times a day

Diet is the most important thing in acheving any goal with muscle gain/fat loss etc.

What I eat isn't junk. So what I eat 1 Slice of take out pizza once in a while! and as far as The Cesar wraps and snackers go they're healthy. Subway subs are pretty good more so on the healthy side at least I mean look at Jared hahaha jk

I do a lot of cardio though. And cardio has a lot to do with becoming cut.
I lost weight since i started doing cardio. A whole 6 pounds and my pant size dropped.

I forgot to add to today's diet..

I been drinking water all day bottle after bottle. I definately drank more than 8 glasses worth.

I'm going to be honest with you. Your diet is a joke, and if your workout only consists of bi's and tri's you will never see results. Head over to the healthy living board and read up there on dieting and workouts. Come back to the anabolics forum when you have your diet and workout sorted out.

Subway / mcdonalds is junk food.

And what are your goals? gaining muscle, losing fat?

Read about proper nutrition and atleast listen to what people are saying here, you asked for advice but seem to have ignored almost everything so far.

And post your routine.

Last edited:
I do more then Bi's and Tri's lol since when on this forum did I say bi's and tri's is all I do? frig

and as far as those recommended diets on the sites posted there I can't fucking eat that much holy shit I do have an appetite but fuck that's retarded I know obese people who dont even eat that much.

capEr said:
and as far as those recommended diets on the sites posted there I can't fucking eat that much holy shit I do have an appetite but fuck that's retarded I know obese people who dont even eat that much.

Then you can't grow. 3,000 calories is nothing. I know people (including myself) who bulk on 5k+

atleast bump it to 3300-3500 at your weight you dont need 5k+ or anything. Just get your 150g of protein a day, and eat as much as you can over 6 meals a day. Then you can adjust your calories when you get a feel for your body.

The problem is that you are jumping into a steroid cycle (and thats what it is) without having your dietary needs figured out.

Since you already started I know you will finish so just try to eat as much as you can of the types of foods listed on the sites mentioned.

Best of luck

capEr said:

I am not reading all the replies but, im sure not one guy on here is intending for you to go porky the pig out of your skin....Do you realize that if you ate 6 small meals a day youd burn fat? That is the first thing you shouldve learned by now. Not only will you start building muscle but, you will build lean muscle. If you do start to add a little unwanted bodyfat scale down on your calories a bit or add a little more cardio. Its a trial and error game. You start somewhere and adjust as you go along....I think this thread in my opinion should be a done deal only because the guys that seem to know what theyre talking about all have in some form or another said the same thing. Youve been pushed to take a step back, do more research and take another stab at it when you have done some more reading. Asking a question is the only way to learn but your asking the wrong questions. You should be asking how to get your body in shape through the tried and true methods every bodybuilder or recreational lifter does, dieting! After youve gotten that down, make sure your training is sharp and youve hit that last step before you take the leap into anabolics....Good luck friend, Shawn

Thanks...

But I'am not looking to get puffed up and bulky. I'm looking to get cut to shreds.

Status
Not open for further replies.