• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ Why was my report on pillreports.com deleted? (Check here for answers)

RavenousBlonde

Bluelight Crew
I decided to start this thread for answers to one of the most frequently asked question on PillReports:

"Why was my report deleted?"

Chances are your report was deleted because:

1. It contained no useful information. (i.e., "I rolled ballz!" is not a useful report.)

2. Your report was on "molly" (aka molly crystals, crystal mdma). Molly reports are NOT allowed on pillreports.com. Please refer to the FAQ in this section.

3. Your report contained a picture with more than 3-4 pills. We don't need to see 10 or more pills to get an accurate description of what they look like.

4. Your report was a "sourcing" post. This is NOT ALLOWED in any way. Communication/Sourcing requests will be deleted on the spot...no questions asked.

5. Your report was actually a "pill shout out". Requests for information on a pill are not allowed. Please check your local regional discussion areas on BlueLight for more info on pills circulating in your area. Please do NOT post pill request ID's on the NADD "main" board, or other Main Discussion Boards - please check your Regional Pill Discussion first! Pill ID requests are not allowed on the main boards of BlueLight.

6. Your report wasn't actually YOURS, but of your FRIEND(s). These get deleted immediately. First hand knowledge only, please!

If your report was deleted, chances are it was because of one of the reasons above.

I am making this thread so that mods of pillreports.com can answer questions and have communication with the posters/users of pillreports.com regarding deleted reports.

So, if you want to know why your report was deleted, fire away! (Nicely, that is.) :)

Last edited:
two of mine were deleted, and i can't think of a reason why... you even commented in one of them. it would be nice to get some warning before they just disappear. :\
(i'm not attacking you i'm just confused as to why they are gone :) )

Heidi, theres an issue with PR.com at present meaning some reports don't get displayed. I need to sort this out, hopefully it'll resolve your issue when it is.

i was wondering why my report was deleted?? I posted it about a week ago. They were blue peace signs. I have no idea why it was deleted.

Hey Swizol--

I dunno. Wasn't me, I have been out with minor surgery - I'll ask TRS but I understand we have a new mod as well, so ???

I'll see what I can find out. It could be that the server is still having problems - did you by chance write down the report #?

Swizol1 said:
i was wondering why my report was deleted?? I posted it about a week ago. They were blue peace signs. I have no idea why it was deleted.

Hey Swizol,

Word from the big boss is that the monkeys are banging out new code and having problems with the reports actually showing up in the database. They're there, you just can't see them. The new monkeys are working hard to resolve this, so please remember to write down a report # if you make another one, that way we can figure out what's going wrong.

Hopefully this problem will be fixed by this weekend.

Thanks and sorry about your report! :(

^^ Unsure if it'll be fixed by the weekend, we have to roll out a new dev server b4 we can really hammer it out. Sorry guys, please be patient.

Ojom said:
Oddly enough it is another of swizol's posts that has disappeared that brings me to this thread.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=4302

It is still in the database but no longer appears to be listed in the North American section or found in the search function.

We're aware of this problem. We promise we're not picking on Swiz! :D

The report is there, it's just not showing up. Our new monkeys are trying to fix all the bugs...please be patient and remember we're all volunteers. :)

Wasn't sure if they had figured out why certain reports were disappearing, thought I'd drop a report # on you in case that would be helpful. I know many of Swizol's reports are test results only, maybe that has something to do with it.
I have found it necessary to read daily over the last month or so because going past the first page of results yields a rather random order...

Ojom said:
Wasn't sure if they had figured out why certain reports were disappearing, thought I'd drop a report # on you in case that would be helpful. I know many of Swizol's reports are test results only, maybe that has something to do with it.
I have found it necessary to read daily over the last month or so because going past the first page of results yields a rather random order...

Thanks for the # - hopefully it will help the monkeys figure out what is wrong. I don't think it's because of the test only reports...they're just disappearing randomly, which is also causing the whacky second page coming up in random order.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon. :D

RavenousBlonde said:
Hey Swizol,

Word from the big boss is that the monkeys are banging out new code and having problems with the reports actually showing up in the database. They're there, you just can't see them. The new monkeys are working hard to resolve this, so please remember to write down a report # if you make another one, that way we can figure out what's going wrong.

Hopefully this problem will be fixed by this weekend.

Thanks and sorry about your report! :(
hey the blue monkey's of late are OK=D red's r better

why did stonedaves reports get deleted, they were goodass reports

(rollonmints)

I did not delete stonedaves reports, nor did any other PR staff members. Every user has the option to delete their own reports at any time. I can only assume that the user deleted them.

all of mine got deleted. i guess i just wont post anymore. it know my report sucked and i didnt have a test kit. i just wanted to post them up so people would know that they existed because i havent been able to find them anywhere online.

^Southernsmoke - your Gucci report is still on Pillreports

The other two (white t's & Blue apples) I removed - they had no details on them and when asked for further information you refused. Then as the frustration of the other users increased you got abusive (calling people whiney bitches / c*nts) who are asking for your help is not tolerated).

Your Gucci report - www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=15568

I have asked you to confirm if you consumed the pill as your user report says – no noticeable effect. Your comments in the thread say (people will know that they won’t die when they take them because me or someone I know has already tried them).

You are more than welcome to make further reports and your input is appreciated, but please include a few more details.

Thanks

im new to this all, but today i posted a report on pillreports and it worked and was viewable, but i looked back a few hours later and now its gone. whats up? and i didnt get any emails saying i did anything wrong. PS this was my first report. thanks!

Last edited: