• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

who's an amateur photographer here?? show your wares!!

^ Heh, I just have a 4MP Canon point and shoot, on macro mode. I had to put my finger 3/4 of the way over the flash (that was turned down as low as it could go) I took about 30 shots to get 2 or 3 really good ones. The poor little thing found its way into one of my (very spikey) Pachypodiums. Ah he is a tough little thing :)

picture040om3.jpg

Yah they're awesome klue.....I really like the color and the definition!

i was hoping to see some amateur bler gang bang or something what a disappointment:p:p

edit: omfg i better read the titles more carefully:)

Last edited:
Raz said:
Those bubbles are awesome, AlphaCharlie! :D

2317744363_fe97cd3640.jpg

Boobs! Hmm I think this is why I suffer from what I have deemed "the Barbie complex" I won't be happy if I don't look like that...I'm 5'3" with brown hair and my boobs certainly aren't anything close to that , yup I'm fucked.

I wish I had more money to get some really great camera's. I absolutely love photography and am soooo impressed by the talent by these bler's. Your photos are amazing!!!

IMG_1397_1.jpg

That was just my throw around digital. My nicer digital camera is broken. boo. What would be a good camera to buy to get me started with more advanced photography?

Your camera isnt everything.

Try and get your head around the basics such as lighting and contrast etc. You may just be amazed at how good your camera actually is.

Then you can think of moving up to something else. If you cant get a good grasp of the concepts you will just be taking the same quality pics only with a more expensive camera

Don't be sorry. I'm so glad to see you posting again.

Those are awesome.

02092007001.jpg

Taken on my Nokia 6110. Just a simple non-setup shot. I'm not sure why, i just really like it.

Thanks up all night :)

I got a little bored tonight... lol, took heaps... will post more when i can be bothered resizing them.. lol

Kyoto is your destination of choice then my dear. :) Well worth the visit.