• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ FAQ: Definitions of Terms Used on Pillreports

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
(another work in progress. please help us make this as complete as we can)

MDxx: MDMA and/or drugs closely structurally related to MDMA, such as MDA, MDEA and MBDB. The term MDxx is used because most common reagent testing kits cannot distinguish between them, and niether can most subjective users.

PMA: stands for Paramethoxyamphetamine, an amphetamine derivative with hallucinogenic properties occasionally sold in pill form as MDxx. Whilst the effects are similar to low doses of MDMA, PMA is significantly more toxic. PMA has been known to cause alarming and sometimes dangerous increases in blood pressure, body temperature and heart rate at doses of 60-80mgs. Taking multiple pills containing PMA (not uncommon for some MDMA users) can quickly result in toxicity, leading to death.

Ketamine: a dissociative anaesthetic used medically as a veterinary and human anaesthtic. Usually sold as a white powder or vials of liquid, ketamine is sometimes presses into pills which are often sold as being MDxx. Its effects range from mild inebriation, stumbling and clumsy movement, delayed or reduced sensations, distorted perception of surroundings at lower doses to extreme difficulty moving, nausea, complete dissociation, near death experiences and blackouts at high doses. When swallowed the primary effects usually last for 1-2 hours.

Score: an indent in the form of a line on one side of a pill. the score runs from one edge to the other dividing the surface in half and is a guide to make it easier to split the pill into two.

Beveled edge.

Lots of people get confused by this (including me, bc people call it different things.)

Where I am from (SE US), a beveled edge is the slanted edge on the edge of the pill. Kinda like this: / - but much smaller. Most people don't even notice....especially if the pill has been handled roughly.

Now, we also have what is called a "Step Bevel" , which is common with a lot of pills in my area that have scores. It is an obvoius cut out around the pill, (like a straight line) and most of these have deep scores. (At least in my area.)

Maybe someone can re-write this into something that everyone can understand - I know that terminology (slang) is different around the world. Especially for those of us here in the dirrty south. ;)

Q: What does adultered and unadultered mean?

A: Adultered refers to a tested active ingredient that is anything except for
MDxx.

Unadultered refers to a tested active ingredient that is generally MDxx or
what is street termed "ecstacy".

Q: What does tested mean?

A: Tested refers to the process of testing a particular pill with a Marquis/Mandelin or other reagent test. This result will present a coloured reaction which is used to determine the main substance present in a given pill.

west coast terms:

Thizz - Ecstasy
Thizzed out/thizzled/ on one - under the influence of ecstasy

(size terms...very foolish but widely followed standard)

single stack - about 3mm in hieght
double stack - about 4-5mm height
triple stack - about 5-6 mm height

hitters - good ecstasy
lightweights - low quality ecstasy
boo boo's - bunk. no ecstasy

prices:

AT COST/Bulk: 4-5 dollars a pill
Homies: anywhere between 5 and 10
Standard: 10 dollars
idiots: 15 dollars

Mac Dre's - well known pill high in quality locally produced (walking mans)

"stoge'n it": term most described as smoking newport cigarettes while on one.

another thing id like to point out, over here nobody says "rolling", or "beans"

Hey Garbage,

Thanks for the "skoolin'" in the West Coast terms! *g*

Down here in da dirrty dirrty, we have lots of names for things...lol

In some parts of the south, (especially LA) peeps call it "Jiggin". There's even a rap song about it called "Jiggilate" by Sam I Am. (if you get a chance to hear it, you oughta, if you like rap)

I've noticed the kids around here like to call being on ecstasy "geeked", although I have always known that term (from waaaay back) as being all coked up. Who knows?

Also, some people call pills here "ills", or us old timers call 'em "tabs".

I found out recently that in Australia, outdoor raves/parties are called "doofs". :)

in canada we call them..pills. thats it thats all. the only people who refer to them in slang are usually the idiots who don't know the dolphins from molly..

JessJones said:
in canada we call them..pills. thats it thats all. the only people who refer to them in slang are usually the idiots who don't know the dolphins from molly..

Pretty much the same in AU.

Although I've been known to call them 'biks' as in 'biscuit'.

JessJones said:
in my area Beans is the most common term

Garbage said:
west coast terms:

total bullshit right there

Bill said:
Garbage said:
west coast terms:

total bullshit right there

It all depends on where you are from, my friend.

No need to get all antsy. :) Just an FYI from one PR'er to another.

Garbage said:
west coast terms:

Thizz - Ecstasy
Thizzed out/thizzled/ on one - under the influence of ecstasy

(size terms...very foolish but widely followed standard)

hitters - good ecstasy
lightweights - low quality ecstasy
boo boo's - bunk. no ecstasy

prices:

AT COST/Bulk: 4-5 dollars a pill
Homies: anywhere between 5 and 10
Standard: 10 dollars
idiots: 15 dollars

Mac Dre's - well known pill high in quality locally produced (walking mans)

"stoge'n it": term most described as smoking newport cigarettes while on one.

another thing id like to point out, over here nobody says "rolling", or "beans"

I beg the differ down in so cal. If I heard somebody ask me for thizz, I'd laugh at them. Beans is quite common, and when you take "beans" or "tabs" you roll.

Mac Dre's arent always high in quality. There is always crap batches of good known pills.

Prices :
5000+ under $3.00
1000+ $3-$5
100+ $5-8
10+ $7-10
hookups on singles $10-15
standard price for singles $20

Last edited:
keep in mind the date on that post, things have changed since then....not for the better. i knew of no reports on copycat mac dre pills at the time, but since then in the past year there has been plenty.

wholesale prices have dropped alot too. ive seen 1000 go for $1300 a few times.

and i apoligize for useing the term west coast, norcal and socal are like different countries. up hear if u asked for some beans they would probly give em to you refried or kidney...

Garbage said:
keep in mind the date on that post, things have changed since then....not for the better. i knew of no reports on copycat mac dre pills at the time, but since then in the past year there has been plenty.

wholesale prices have dropped alot too. ive seen 1000 go for $1300 a few times.

and i apoligize for useing the term west coast, norcal and socal are like different countries. up hear if u asked for some beans they would probly give em to you refried or kidney...
Yeah I guess I didn't realize it was almost a year ago since you posted that.1000 for $1300!! Thats insanely cheap. Last time we tried to get a boat the lowest we could find was 3500 and that was for crap, but we've got good pills for $3000 in the past, but never cheaper then $3 unless it was 5000 or more. Although I havent played with any quantity lately, hell I don't even roll anymore.

Youre right in the norcal socal thing, somebody mentioned they were thizzed out and I was thinking what the fuck are they talking about, turns out they are from SF.

Mid East coast we call em beans, rolls, x, pills.

tabs here is acid, although ive heard it a little further south mean e.

never heard thizz in my life but then west coast is like 1000 miles away so yea.

umm, price depends never fucked with like 1000 pills hah, or even 100, but for 10 i could/can get em maybe 7-12 apiece, for singles its probably no less than 15.

my buddy goes to school in mannatoba (sp... sorry my Canadian friends) and he says that he gets singles for like 3 bucks. fuckin wish i lived up there...

RavenousBlonde said:
Hey Garbage,

Thanks for the "skoolin'" in the West Coast terms! *g*

Down here in da dirrty dirrty, we have lots of names for things...lol

In some parts of the south, (especially LA) peeps call it "Jiggin". There's even a rap song about it called "Jiggilate" by Sam I Am. (if you get a chance to hear it, you oughta, if you like rap)

I've noticed the kids around here like to call being on ecstasy "geeked", although I have always known that term (from waaaay back) as being all coked up. Who knows?

Also, some people call pills here "ills", or us old timers call 'em "tabs".

I found out recently that in Australia, outdoor raves/parties are called "doofs". :)

Here in Ontario, Canada.. especially the small ass town I live in.. all the kids here call them Tabs.. and us old timers used to call Acid that. lol.. my how things change.

-Brian :D

We have also used the term "spuhgacked" in the early 90's to mean rolling so hard that all you can say is "spuhgacke!".
I had also heard the term "geeking" used for being under the influence of ecstasy. Later on I heard the same term used for methamp use.