• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ FAQ: Definitions of Terms Used on Pillreports

i have a question regarding the strenth of the pills.
i know the pills ahve gotton weaker. so how long
should an mdxx-high last(time duration),mdxx med and mdxx low.
sorry if this has been asked but i couldnt find it.

i find it depends.
mdxx high you probably wont come down fully until the next morning, youll still feel a difference from reality, however small.
mdxx medium, around 6-8 hours
mdxx low, 3-6 hours.

lol in the UK its just either "pills" or "E".
we dont use the word rolling very often either,
we just use words like "fucked" or "mashed"
and I've been called "pilled up" before too.
:)

scaterday

i had never heard of "rolling" or "thizz" before i found bluelight, but now use them often 8o
scat is such a good word. describes the feeling of the day after a great pill very well

RavenousBlonde said:
Beveled edge.

Lots of people get confused by this (including me, bc people call it different things.)

Where I am from (SE US), a beveled edge is the slanted edge on the edge of the pill. Kinda like this: / - but much smaller. Most people don't even notice....especially if the pill has been handled roughly.

Now, we also have what is called a "Step Bevel" , which is common with a lot of pills in my area that have scores. It is an obvoius cut out around the pill, (like a straight line) and most of these have deep scores. (At least in my area.)

Maybe someone can re-write this into something that everyone can understand - I know that terminology (slang) is different around the world. Especially for those of us here in the dirrty south. ;)
when people say beveled, it means like the "step bevel" you described

Seriously?

Garbage said:
west coast terms:

Thizz - Ecstasy
Thizzed out/thizzled/ on one - under the influence of ecstasy

(size terms...very foolish but widely followed standard)

single stack - about 3mm in hieght
double stack - about 4-5mm height
triple stack - about 5-6 mm height

hitters - good ecstasy
lightweights - low quality ecstasy
boo boo's - bunk. no ecstasy

prices:

AT COST/Bulk: 4-5 dollars a pill
Homies: anywhere between 5 and 10
Standard: 10 dollars
idiots: 15 dollars

Mac Dre's - well known pill high in quality locally produced (walking mans)

"stoge'n it": term most described as smoking newport cigarettes while on one.

another thing id like to point out, over here nobody says "rolling", or "beans"

this is hilarious. in texas and florida, as well as north carolina, and most places in between i've heard it called rolling and beans. here in florida, however, they also call it gressin' and call them skittles.

New Orleans LA,
jiggas
wiggas
beans
tabs
x pills
dem pills

come down here and ask anyone if thy have some thizz
there shoot u lol

lol...thizz,.....im from the west coast and everybody that i know calls it rolling.
If someone reffers to it as thizzin i laugh in my head.."Thizzing"is just a newer generation term,or thats how i look at it. Candy, raves and techno is were its at.
I guess u can call me an old school candy kid.
PLUR

Last edited:
near Toronto pills are almost always referred to as birds or earls
but I never see that terminology anywhere else

Here on the North Carolina coast (East coast port city) we have a couple terms for Ecstasy.
Names:
Beans
Rolls
E-Pills
Ex
Skittles
(believe it or not, i have heard an idiot refer to ecstasy as "dat girls older sister")

Prices are waaay bunk here, especially when you mix that with bunk pills.pni.spoololife.nfo It's 20$ per pill here, unless you buy over 5or so. Most dummies will pay that all the way up, but not me. I get them for 18$ (for a single bean) and 11$ each (when buying a 10pack) all the way down to 8$ maybe less if you bought over 30 or so. I don't mess with large ammounts of beans, seeing as they are not my DOT. But damn I do love them good beans...

Last edited:
my friends and i started out calling it e, then jokingly started calling it thizz, and now regretfully we call it thizz seriously. kinda makes me feel like a douchebag but what can i do about it now?

Lol I forget and mention rolling whilst modding in the UK threads and they "hate" it and if I happen to mention PLUR!

So many names though :D

Uhhhh, IDK why someone would think no on on the West Coast says anything but thizz. I'm from SoCal (Btw, huge difference in SoCal and NorCal) and we said rolling, called them beans, marbles, rolls, candy, skittles. Pretty much anything works as long as people know what they are talking about.

And to help ravenousblonde;

Beveled: to have a beveled edge on your pills means that they are not at a 90 degree angle to the pill.

On pills that are crumbly these go away really fast or are nonexistent since they do not hold well.

So many names......here in Australia we call them
pills, beans, bics, biccys, pinga's, eckie's, flippers and e's (for us oldskoolers)
and terms we use when under the influence are
off chops, rattling, off lips, rolling, pinging

Have fun everyone!

Last edited:
there called Yokes in ireland, same pronunciation as yolks, called sweets or sweeties too sometimes

here in New York people call them..

Bops,bombs,thing-things,beans,rolls

In New Jersey we call ecstasy:
Throwbacks
Skittles
Mookas
E-pills
And under the influence of E for us is mooking.

Damn how things change. We used to say spagacked meaning we were tweaked the fuck out. Geeking too. Tabs were always acid. rolling was always E. and dope was always H

Thizzles or GTFO

thizzles.jpg