whey protien

dasani said:
1.Then how do you explain ancient modern humans (homo sapien sppiens) who might go days without eating being stronger and more ripped than most BB'ers nowadays?

2.Diet really doesn't mean much. The body is an amazing machine. You eat enough calories to grow, get enough of the essential amino acids, vitamins, and all the other little chemicals your body needs to maintain, and you'll grow, its that simple.

1. That's bullshit, show me one cunt thats as big and shredded as Ronnie Coleman.

2. That's partly true, i've seen people get bigger without a proper diet (In the army/military etc).

Ronnie Coleman?? my god, just seen some of his photos. that guy is BIG.

is he on roids? surely not if he competes, but how can he be that big?

is there a link which shows his diet and workout routine?

good thread by the way.

Yes he uses TENS of thousands of dollars of AAS and HGH a year.

Following his workout prolly isnt a good idea for you. He trains hardcore like hes on steroids, trying to follow such intense workout will lead to overtraining id imagine, in an individual nowhere near his level.

[S]alvatore said:
1. That's bullshit, show me one cunt thats as big and shredded as Ronnie Coleman.

We're talking natural. Hormones are akin to chemical evolution. Not on a comparable level. If you'd like an example of huge naturals from ancient times, I'll show you.

That's partly true, i've seen people get bigger without a proper diet (In the army/military etc).

Thats entirely true. You've got too many people who are using single-factor programs and wondering why they aren't making gains. Training is your #1 stimulus for muscle growth. Diet is the raw materials. End of discussion.

Dasani it's fine that you have some very unorthodox opinions about this subject, but they run against all of the conventional research and knowledge base about body building. You might wanna clarify that.

Edit: manners. . .

newskin said:
Dasani it's fine that you have some very unorthodox opinions about this subject, but they run against all of the conventional research and knowledge base about body building. You might wanna clarify that.

Edit: manners. . .

The concept of perpetual growth might be unorthodox, but every other athlete besides bodybuilders employ a dual-factor program. It is scientifically proven to be more effective than single-factor. Theres not a shread of evidence to the contrary.

Humans 2,300 years ago were required to be far more physically fit. You'd be hardpressed to find a natural bb'er nowadays that has nearly the degree of muscularity, low BF, incredible strength and stamina of even your average Spartan.