• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

the lesbian guide to eating pussy (every man must read)

good read nothing new,
oh and magpi with teh NO BITING.... i actually use my teeth a little only usually teh top ones to grab teh clit inbetween them and my tongue and roll teh tongue a little...
ive had no complaints
and blowing my own horn here ive actually given three or four partners there first multiple orgasms,
i to offer to take teh pepsi challenge on this one

i find it very funny that the girls who have posted find this thread a great idea and most of the guys have chucked a slight wobbly and have instantly had to post to prove to themself that they dont need this advice cause they belive in there head that they know what they are doing and havent had any complains so far

well here is trhe question if your so good and had no complaints about your haed do these girls then beg you every time to give them head because you are aparently good at it

if not then mayybe you shouldd actualy pay atention

if yes then think of it a a light refresher course and a little bit of a laugh

geez

L O V E L I F E said:
It's hard to complain when you're laughing.
haha

Thats funny because I actually have been laughing out loud every time I read ... "No complaints so far..."

LoveAlways said:
haha

Thats funny because I actually have been laughing out loud every time I read ... "No complaints so far..."

Yeah, because nobody can de decent at eating pussy unless they read a stupid guide.8(

kittyinthedark said:
Comin to milwaukee any time soon?? ;););)

I live in Milwaukee, I'd love to practice on your hot snatch!

my aol name is inimica1

Average Whiteboy said:
Yeah, because nobody can de decent at eating pussy unless they read a stupid guide.8(

I have never ever complained about pussy eating, not even to my boyfriend of two and half years. That does not by any means mean that I am satisfied with the way things have been done down there. I've never really gotten good head from a guy period, except for those that had aids of awesome tongue rings, but even then I've still have had better from chicks. I've never said anything to my boyfriend (or any other guy) because 1. its a total turn off for me to have to give directions when I should just be getting off, and 2. because I knew he would take total offense to it like any guy would, and no guy would admit it but it would hurt his feelings.

So I have never complained about it before to any guy, mostly BECAUSE I know most guys react the same way when you tell them they're not good at something, this thread perfect example.

I was going to ask my boyfriend to read this, but I figured he would say the same thing you guys did, "you never complained before..." so instead I seduced him by whispering in his ear detailing exactly what I want him to do to me down there. I basically quoted the important details from the first post, but in a sexy way of course. THAT totally worked!:p :p

LoveAlways said:
So I have never complained about it before to any guy, mostly BECAUSE I know most guys react the same way when you tell them they're not good at something, this thread perfect example.

I'm not the type of person who really brags about anything. In fact, I constantly talk down on myself. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 18, and after that I didn't have sex for two years. So, as you can see, I'm not going to open my mouth on something sex related unless I know what I'm talking about. I've been with four women, went down on three, and received nothing but compliments on what I did. I asked them straight up if I was bad, (not just oral) and I received very honest answers that were mostly positive. So it's not like I'm coming in here and saying, "Yo bitches! I'm Big Dick Jones and ain't no hoe on Earth ever had sex til she's been on my fat ass dick!!" You don't see me going through this forum saying how great I am, do you?

Over time I finally actually worked up some confidence to post here and feel as though that I finally have enough real world experience, and you have to shoot me down. Thank you for now bringing my confidence back down and know that now if I actually ever do manage to get lucky enough again, I won't be able to enjoy it fully since I'll keep thinking girls are never honest about sex.

It's funny how girls want an arrogant/confident man and when I try to act confident I get bitched at for it.

awww, don't let a message board get you down! personally i like shyish guys who haven't been with a shit-ton of women. just ignore and keep participating. :)

onto the topic...
women give the best cunnilingus, i don't care what guide you have. i would expect a guy to give the best fellatio as well. it's all about experience and knowing what it actually feels like to have certain parts stimulated. the other sex can tell you all they want, and you can swear you understand, but truth is unless you've had a proper sex change, you don't know shit.

i think my husband is absolutely wonderful and i've never had even one bad thought about him going down on me. but girls, one in particular, have been the best. he can't even compete with a female, but he is very, very good.

hahaha great post!

i need practice at this tho... ive never met a girl who would help me learn lol

Clits That Don’t
Some clits don’t want to be singled out and battered around. These are the boring ones that need to be treated with gentle care. Just do casual St. Bernard licks until she cums, pure and simple. If you’re getting bored try going in some different directions for a while. A good way to keep it random is to spell out different letters of the alphabet with the tip of your tongue. You could be looking at half an hour here, pal, and that can be problematic. If you go for that long and she doesn’t cum, you’re going to be in a foul mood, so if it’s too much work, move on. On the bright side, going for thirty minutes is something few people have the patience for, so sticking it out will lead to some payback when period week comes around.

Clits that don't outnumber clits that do. No surprise that a lesbian guide to cunnilingus assumes that aggressiveness is key. This is a Butch Guide.

This is the best thing I have ever read. It's so true, and hilarious. Hahaha.

Oh, how women understand it so much more. Hopefully I can slide this post over to a special someone and he can benefit from it. Haha.

Danke shen. :)

I did not read it but I am using this post to brag about myself. I give a great mange-ing. It's ture, I have got nothing but rave reviews and "do it again".;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It is funny how ppl like to big note themselves in an internet thread. I wonder what personal satisfaction that gives them.

Oh well, each to their own, I suppose.

<3

Sheer brilliance. Thank-you for doing all women a huge huge huge favour with this guide, magpi - hell, think we could service the community a little more by distributing handy waterproof booklets to all of the BL men? :).

Instruction Please

faris.

Could you tell us what a woman that is great at eating pussy does?
I'm always looking to improve.