Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

new moderator: applications now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking muzby too, not only would he be good for the job, but we also need to keep the boy/girl ratio up....

No one has PM'd me..... guess I might not bother.

I am thinking of putting one in, I really like this forum and would enjoy being involved. Just not sure the whole "moderator" thing is me....

You should go swifty... your a fiesty fucker!

Shnouzerpuff said:
Then I thought...

"Do I really want that responsibility?"

And discovered that no. No I really don't.

Really... it's not that much of a responsibility. If it sucked that bad, I would have given up ages ago ;) You know you want to apply. Truly!

Now apply people... dammit... give me something to read this evening!

eggman88888 said:
No one has PM'd me..... guess I might not bother.

I am thinking of putting one in, I really like this forum and would enjoy being involved. Just not sure the whole "moderator" thing is me....

You should go swifty... your a fiesty fucker!

is that a good or a bad thing??

plus moderating is just not my thing, it means I'd have to stop talking so much shit and this would therefore mean I have very little to say for myself.... :\

Digital Duality for supreme ruler of Aus Social! Awww c'mon- it would be hilarious! :)

well, i'm on here probably more than anybody, so i have that to offer. only thing is i'd have to tone things down a tad, like mark latham, and everybody liked him more when he was punching taxi drivers and calling arse lickers arse lickers.:\

Status
Not open for further replies.