• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

I always kept my limit at 4 days, typically with meth or adderall, although with opiates it may have been longer, you never really sleep in a serious dope binge.

When I met my ex I had lots of meth. She'd never done it and is as manic as I am. We stayed up over 8 days.
That was straight... If you count little naps here and there then I don't know. Definitely in the months range. 45 minutes - 3 hour naps with a good night or days sleep maybe 3 or 4 times thrown in the mix.
I was sooo skinny. Could run and climb fast though. The delusions and hallucinations are unreal. Acid doesn't even compare. And we'd hallucinate the same things and they'd even show up in pictures somehow.
When that run finally came to a end the psychosis lasted for weeks and weeks. I still saw all the hallucinations and conspiracies and surveillance etc.
After I cleaned up and returned to.... Whatever this is, I looked through all those photos and videos and their was no aliens or parasites or AI bio mechanical swarms of nano sized drones going in and out of people and electronics. Just pictures of dust bunnies and garbage and reflections and optical illusions.
They were so realistic I still wonder if I wasn't actually seeing more of reality rather than hallucinating.

My longest ever, seems to be my physiological maximum lol, but 17 days. Methamphetamine. Totally, utterly insane binge, nonstop cooking and shooting. I was eating barely, trying to stay hydrated, but yeah, I could tell no difference between what was real and what wasn't anymore. It wouldn't have happened, wouldn't have been possible had I not basically temporarily turned myself into a methamphetamine factory.

0/10 would not recommend

I hit the same number in county jail one time, horrendous withdrawal insomnia where after being locked up I was forced to cold turkey a 16-20mg/day suboxone habit, with a broke wrist and 5 felonies. Total delirium there too, I for real wouldn't wish that set of circumstances on my worst enemy.

Sleep is your friend, yo lol.

I know all about that. Just got home from a three year bid a few months ago. Cooking really takes the paranoia to the next level especially if you are trying to be safe.
I had both my hands in a flask full of freebase with no gloves on. Wiped it off on my clothes. It absorbed through my skin and I for real almost died. Seeing flashes of light , head pounding, had to force myself to breathe, couldn't walk because I was all wobbly, heart beat through the roof. I was like well. This is how it ends. . .
Somehow I survived it . Without meditation skills I think I would of died. Stayed very still and very calm. ... Until I started to feel better and smoked a joint of this spice called blueberry V.I.P. I think it was JB-27.
Right back into "OMG I'm dieing" mode.

My longest ever, seems to be my physiological maximum lol, but 17 days. Methamphetamine. Totally, utterly insane binge, nonstop cooking and shooting. I was eating barely, trying to stay hydrated, but yeah, I could tell no difference between what was real and what wasn't anymore. It wouldn't have happened, wouldn't have been possible had I not basically temporarily turned myself into a methamphetamine factory.

0/10 would not recommend

I hit the same number in county jail one time, horrendous withdrawal insomnia where after being locked up I was forced to cold turkey a 16-20mg/day suboxone habit, with a broke wrist and 5 felonies. Total delirium there too, I for real wouldn't wish that set of circumstances on my worst enemy.

Sleep is your friend, yo lol.

That is insane my friend. I can't imagine the paranoia from being sleep deprived for that long.

I once did 7 days no sleep on crack. From about day 4 onwards constantly thinking people were trying to get us. Clutching a knife most of the time. Completely paranoid and deluded. Also spent a five figure sum on that binge. Definitely my worst stimulant bender of all time and it fucked me up for months after.

Would also NOT recommend. 😂

9 days with a-pihp, opce and speed. Never again. And 17days with one night sleep after 7days up, then another 7days and one night sleep and 3days more, with amphetamine. That was too much.

That is insane my friend. I can't imagine the paranoia from being sleep deprived for that long.

I once did 7 days no sleep on crack. From about day 4 onwards constantly thinking people were trying to get us. Clutching a knife most of the time. Completely paranoid and deluded. Also spent a five figure sum on that binge. Definitely my worst stimulant bender of all time and it fucked me up for months after.

Would also NOT recommend. 😂

Yeah, I remember by like day 14 on that one it was like every time my feet touched the ground these lightning bolt-tumbleweed things made out of ash would solidify outward in the air from my feet and then disintegrate, I would spit on the ground and my spit would hop up and fly away... constant crazy eyes on my face, people asking me 'bro, you good?' and I'm just staring around in wonder like I...am...good! 🤣

I stupidly went cold turkey off alcohol. It was 13 years ago maybe and I was up for 11 days.

I have to say it was one of the most horrible experiences of my life and I may have nodded off for 20 or 30 minutes on one or two of the days, but I honestly don't remember that.

It was very dream-like after the first 4 days. I don't even know how I managed to function at work, but I finally got a hold of some benzos When my ex-wife made me go to a doctor and get treated because I was luckily not in the DT's but I was ill. I was seriously ill.

When I met my ex I had lots of meth. She'd never done it and is as manic as I am. We stayed up over 8 days.
That was straight... If you count little naps here and there then I don't know. Definitely in the months range. 45 minutes - 3 hour naps with a good night or days sleep maybe 3 or 4 times thrown in the mix.
I was sooo skinny. Could run and climb fast though. The delusions and hallucinations are unreal. Acid doesn't even compare. And we'd hallucinate the same things and they'd even show up in pictures somehow.
When that run finally came to a end the psychosis lasted for weeks and weeks. I still saw all the hallucinations and conspiracies and surveillance etc.
After I cleaned up and returned to.... Whatever this is, I looked through all those photos and videos and their was no aliens or parasites or AI bio mechanical swarms of nano sized drones going in and out of people and electronics. Just pictures of dust bunnies and garbage and reflections and optical illusions.
They were so realistic I still wonder if I wasn't actually seeing more of reality rather than hallucinating.
Hallucinations from amphetamine induced psychosis are no joke.

I was prescribed 90 mg of Adderall and 50 mg of Vyvanse daily for fatigue and daytime somnolence from a chronic health condition.

Yeah the doctor was a fucking idiot.

Anyway, after a year and a half my brain finally said you know what fuck it. 140 mg of amphetamines every day is way too much and I'm going to take a break.

So I thought people were trying to break into my house and kill me. And long story short firearms SWAT team. Very nice officers who very very gently drove me to the hospital. Contacted my ex-wife who was out of state with the kids and found out I didn't have any psychological issues.

However, while they were being professional, I was sitting on a stainless steel bed in an intake room in the hospital delving deeper into psychosis with every second where I hallucinated a group of three police officers dressed undercover in motorcycle leathers with helmets and they actually stopped and we had a conversation about how they were going to get me because I killed their undercover partner.

I could not distinguish these people from reality. It was. I remember the conversation. Now. I remember the woman's face and the short dude's face and then the guy who looked kind of like negan from walking Dead.

And then when I got up to see where they went cuz they walked past the door all of a sudden they were gone but I could hear them. They were in a room farther down into the the intake area of the hospital but I could hear them talking about me without a doubt.

That's when the orderlies came. And I whacked out screaming that the hospital was trying to kill me and they jab me with a bunch of intramuscular Ativan and 2 hours later I came to and was directed to strip down cuz I was going to the loony bin.

72 hours later after probably 6 mg of risperidone and some zyprexa and benzos I was discharged. I wasn't even Baker acted or psychological hold or nothing.

The staff psych doctor realized my over prescription and marked it down to medication induced psychosis.

I couldn't sleep for maybe 5 days straight.
Not sure if there was some sleep. I was at least in bed trying to sleep.

Then I was up at 5:30a alaska time flew back to PA and fell asleep at 1a two days later.
That's about 40 hours I think.

I don't do uppers either.

One week, methamphetamine.

And I went into work everyday too.

Ended up quitting that job because of how much of an asshole I made out of myself in the last (6) months. Wasted (14) years of hard work and climbing the corporate ladder relatively quickly over (6) months of ice use. And by the way, the first (3) months out of that (6) month period, I was the smartest and hardest working individual in that company "initial meth success, if that's a thing".

Last edited: