• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

7 days/meth. Very stupid, though. My brain was turning into mush! Anything after day 3, in my experience, is bad.

the longest was 24 hours of just bong rip after bong rip, i got to the point of being so high and so tired i started seeing shit, like crazy things

like the weed was an indica,so afte like 3 hits i could have fell asleep,it was really trippy shit,everything had a blue tint to it for some reason

\

Methamphetamine and cocaine induced sleep deprivation have morphed me into Gollum (Lord of the Rings). I' ve withered to bones, talk back and forth with myself, peak at demons and D.E.A. for hours on end. It is currently Thursday evening, my last dose of sleep was the previous Friday. I will now return to the dark corner of my room with my flashlight and nunchucks and await whoever the combative, sinister fucks who are lurking outside, make their move.

3 nights/4 days ... it sucked

Also ended up running on very little sleep due to withdrawls which is terrible as well.

i did 6 days on meth.
Actually did meth for only 4 days but couldnt sleep for the next 2 because of halluciantions and psychosis.
Havent touched meth since, that experience just kinda scared me off.

How about 365 days of Nothingness....
I can never get a good nights sleep and I don't know why.

longest I ever stayed up it went like this

got up maybe 11am day 1.

take 3 pills between day 2 5am-10am. They end up bein what I later realized was weak mda +meth

go to work after smokin a blunt right before goin to work at 5pm. End up more fucked up than I had been all day so far RIGHT as I was goin into work. I remember bein real out of it and they made me do some shit I hadn't done before and I was SOOOOO slow at it. My arms looked like they were changing sizes while I was tryin to do shit it was horrible.

get off work and go home about to crash out, friends call me up offerin more of the same pills for free. End up takin two more and finally passin out about 5am.

not even two full days up, but it was more than enough for me.

I love to sleep, 10 hours awake without sleep is too much.

For all you people doing long runs without the aid of drugs, do you ever get stomach aches when you're real exhausted?

I've hit the 24 hour barrier a few times, but sometimes I'll just get a stomach ache that won't go away unless I lay down and shut my eyes. It'll slightly go away just by shutting my eyes, but I actually feel better once I lay down.

I don't feel aches , but I feel mostly Irritated all day and at night I just can't close an eye.... Anyway , this ambien thing makes me laugh and think positivly....a sleep aid doing that? anyway...

well on my worst alcohol binge i drank nonm stop for 30 days ,stopped eating,drinkig ,consumoing everything cept alcohol ,+alot of milk thistle ,and pancreatic enzymes ....im getting tot he plot :)

well during that period there was no sleep except blacking out a few times a day ...no sleep just blacking out ,for 30 days

when i was to sick to make it to get alcohol i withdrew for 7 days and didnt sleep /black out at all the whole 7 days ...i was totally psychotic ,just thought of killing/hurting people ...i got the erge to stab my girlfriend ...and that was enough i crawled into the bathroom and just layed there

my days consisted of staring into space ,at the wall ...i couldnt talk well ..couldnt form words well ,couldnt remember ANYTHING,my girlfriend layed beside me and 5min later she scared the hell outta me cause i forgot she was there,she would talk to me and i couldnt respond ,just stare into space and create cenarios in my head that i lived ,minute to minute,hoping for alcohol to show up somwhere in the day to relieve the pains

... after 7 days i started gettin a few minutes of sleep a night ...then i got on a biochemical repair formula and after 3 days i was sleeping as long as i wanted ,the insanity went away ..i could laugh again ...

prob the worst thing i have been through i wouldnt trust anybody i was so scared of everything ...and i mean everything i was scared to go piss so i pissed myself..was paranoid of my family ...i wouldnt drink anything they was around ...i was scared to look out the window,or look at people

vickers said:
correct me if im wrong and i seem to be but someone who seemed to know their stuff told me that the body physically cant function after 3 days without sleep....after that you jst stop...so are these 4 day binges with tiny naps?
I went 4 days without any naps of any sort...

Oh and without drugs I went 4 days longest, with drugs alot longer.
Ha...

I'd say around five days to honestly answer the question, i.e. consecutive days without sleeping, obviously on speed.

But far more damaging/memorable is prolonged use where taking meth, eating, showering etc become just rostered activities in a schedule. I've had month long benders where every three days or so you force feed yourself a banana and an orange, then lie down for a few hours without moving. It doesn't count as real sleep, as I recall constantly looking across to the clock- I had it all planned out: start work at 11am, so I'll wake up at 8am, have a hit, do laundry, eat some fruit, shower, then go to work. When you get into those routines where using (meth)amphetamines is the focus, and everything else you have to do revolves around 'when can I have a hit'?, working out priorities so 'I am not too fucked up at work, and am not too fucked at the end of the day so I can have a drink or some benzos/ H and just (maybe) pass out tonight', and then inevitably atfer work the first thing you do is score just so you'll have something to get you to work the next day.

I can operate surprisingly well in these states of mind. I get peripheral visuals, i.e. not hallucinations where shit is melting and morphing in front of me, but rather in the corner of my eye, I'll see something that just isn't real, or the room will start filling up with smoke whilst watching TV, or generally weird shit. Or driving... don't get me started about that! Concentrating so hard on driving, anything you're not looking directly at starts playing up.

My mantra was "I'm glad I'm totally fucked up on speed, or else I might have to do something about that...."eg. dinosaur at my window, giant rollerskating spider, tunnel in the floor by my feet. And when I would look directly at these things they'd turn out to be- a tree branch swaying in the wind, someone driving past with a bicycle on a bike rack on the back of their car, or a sock on the floor, respectively. Mentally I was working a pretty monotonous job which I could do quite easily- talking on the phone my voice would stutter a little bit, but I had done it so many times I could allow my mind to wander and still perform my duties. But the greatest fear was getting too excited around colleagues and not being able to stop talking on some strange tangent whilst on a smoko- the stress of being in the workplace was the worst part, where that level of drug use would be very much frowned upon.

It was a good lifestyle while it lasted, but I always had a way out- I had bought a ticket to go overseas, so I really let my hair down:) If I didn't know I'd be leaving, I'd never have let shit get so bad. No regrets.

Last edited:
6 days- two tripping on bromo-dragonfly/dob, then 4 more after it in a state of psychosis. (enlightenment if thats your term)

Thank you, Madison WI halloween weekend :p\

I knew that I had gone off the end, so I just tried to keep quiet and go about my days until it wore off. I had some good nights laying in bed starting at the ceeling for 6+ hours.

72 hours on adderall

one friend totalled about two weeks from crystal

from sunday morning round 9ish til midnight wed night got maybe 3 hours of sleep, tho probly less, total and that being in more the earlier stages of the adderal binge I was on. Didnt fuck my mind too much, got best fuckin grade on math final that wed (and tues night absolutely no sleep)

Around 70 hours.

7.30am Friday till 5.30am Monday morning. Was a bender comprising of speed, ectasy, coke and alcohol.

The two hour drive home from Melbourne Monday morning was pretty fucking scary. Was on a road which I've drivin loads of times but was so tweeked out I didn't know where I was and didn't recognize any of the road. Had to work 9am Monday. I crashed something shocking that week.

atom_boy said:
i call bullshit on two weeks without any sleep at all

10 minutes of sleep here and there, im sorry. 8) I will say ive been around my friend that was up for 6 days no sleep at all from adderall.