• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

A very interesting thing is that with dissociatives (either by directly inhibiting excitation, or because of the para-hypnotic state they induce) one can simulate sleep to some extent. When I have been bingeing on dissociatives, I've been up for three days or so with no sleep but some hours in dissociation / 'hole' state with no signs of sleep deprivation, just eventually some really hard tiredness ... then I could even take tiny dosages of dopaminergic stimulants to be awake again.

Nothing to recommend really, as dissociatives itself can induce psychosis for some, but it's remarkable.

When just using stimulants, I'd be quite stressed and overall fucked up before the 48h mark.

Currently on the day after a 4/5 day bender on 3-FPM, Alcohol, grief and paranoia.

84 hours on Adderall. I began to hallucinate pretty badly and finally fell asleep. Slept through work the next day and lost my job.

Previously I'd always tap out around the 36 hour mark or just under 40. Those times weren't even due to stimulants.

But just in the past few days beginning 5:30 Tuesday morning until now, looks like I've inadvertently broken that record. Help from my Adderall.

This wasn't the plan, however. Skip to early Wednesday morning, I get a call from my wife needing me to take care of our 4 year old for the weekend. Family emergency. I knew at this point that I wasn't going to sleep like I had planned (which is fine, I'm a dad and husband..I have those responsibilities, proudly).

I make the necessary calls and everything gets arranged for later in the afternoon. Yeah, I could've slept as far as timing is concerned, but knowing I had that to deal with, my brain wasn't going to let me. I knew by the time we picked my son up, I'd be feeling the sleep deprivation mentally and the muscle aches, physically..then dealing with a 4 year old boy? Yikes lol..But gotta do what had to be done. I rarely get to see my son and wife, so when all is said and done and after I get some sleep, I get some quality time with my kid. :-D Wife gets a break and can deal with the emergency in her family without having to constantly wrangle our son..all works out in the end.

As far as the topic of lack of sleep goes..I'm still up at around 44 hours. Everyone else involved has gone to sleep but me. WTF. I can't seem to turn the brain off..hate that.

Sorry for the long post that turned into a story, but I felt compelled to write it.

Me and a friend spent his inheritance in a week on crack, but detoxing methadone in County jail went 11 days no sleep.. Not sure which was worse.. Actually, I'm lying, the methadone detox was a million times worse.

I must be a mutant because I know I have gone over a week or so on really good ice with nothing but sex for a nap. The only thing that would get me was that I would forget that I had been up so long and would go into certain social situations only to realize that I was unable to interact for my speech was failing me. The visuals were mostly just shadow people. Im clean now but not by choice and I sleep fine. I miss those long nights and short days. =(

Eight days on bupe withdrawal. I remember being in detox and thinking there were cockroaches all over the ceiling and getting into my skin somehow. Even though I couldn't sleep and had to keep tossing and turning because I could not find a comfortable way to lay I didn't leave my bed much because I was so damn exhausted...not to mention I have anxiety disorders and those were magnified greatly by the withdrawal.

I've been through this with methadone. I could not sleep at all for more than a week, at least. Zero sleep.
Sometimes, out of exhaustion I'd nap for 15 min. but nightmares and restlessness just wouldn't let me go.
I though I was getting crazy. The meds prescribed only increased the restless legs.
That's when you start to sleep while you are brushing your teeth. Literally with dreams and all that.

im on day 5 , felt feally shitty yesterday .... feel great today.... i think i might have slept like an hour and a half while reading CNN last night at 4:30 am ,

its crazy, i quit meth back in may, and this is the first sack i've bought since then.... i used to be able to sleep after smoking a huge bowl, now that will keep me wired for at least two days

You guys make me feel like such a tweeker. I already posted in this thread but mine was 6 and a half days on about 600mg adderall IR plugged, 400mg vyvanse, and 200mg MDA oral and plugged.

So my longest time up is over 150 hours...

i used to be able to sleep after smoking a huge bowl, now that will keep me wired for at least two days

I fell ya! I had gotten to the point where I actually needed to smoke a bowl to be able to sleep before I had to quit. I cant wait to start up again! My tolerance has to be so low by now that a small amount should keep my ringing for days

I fell ya! I had gotten to the point where I actually needed to smoke a bowl to be able to sleep before I had to quit. I cant wait to start up again! My tolerance has to be so low by now that a small amount should keep my ringing for days

yeah, i remember when a small bowl of meth gave me the best sleep.... especially if it was like a siesta around 1-2 in the afternoon

Can totally agree methadone is the worst, back in the 90's did an inpatient detox of meth 9 straight days without any sleep. First sleep was collapse from exhaustion, but was a year before I could say I was getting restful sleep.
What made the whole thing worse was the NHS Naltrexone challenge. Would really appreciate hearing from others who had this poisoning treatment on a detox ward got info that there could be a case for compensation in UK. Maybe start a new thread ?

14 days on crystal meth. I swear. I had never done the stuff before gave it a try didn't even like it but just instantly got addicted to it. I literally stayed up and probably ate like 1 piece of bread during the whole 2 weeks. Anytime I got tired I would just smoke more meth. Yeah shit is weird I would never do that again... I was like seeing people out of the corners of my eyes, punching holes in the wall, pulling my hair out. It was bad.

Thanksgiving weekend. ~70 hrs is what that '44' turned into. Been breaking personal records lately. That was not fun, though.

I mean I was up for that long. I might of closed my eyes for 20 minutes but yeah I'm not going to lie about that lol like I said if I ever got tired I just did more. I literally went insane I thought I was going to have to get commited. I'm actually detoxing off of heroin right now. And yeah I don't do meth won't touch that shit since I went through that it was literally hell in my brain.

3/4 days on crystal methamphetamine and buprenorphine (which does absolutely nothing in the way of sedation, it's a stimulatory opioid itself)