Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GillyWin.....

Foxygal

Bluelighter
GillyWin's 22nd Birthday would have been Friday week 28th OCT and i thought i'd inform you that her plaque has been placed at pinnaroo for those of u wanted to go and visit her at TU2210

Will make the trip down there to pay my respects.

Just a question, where abouts is TU2210? I don't know where to go to find Gilly

astro^boi said:
Will make the trip down there to pay my respects.

Just a question, where abouts is TU2210? I don't know where to go to find Gilly

Its Called TUART COURT....Once you turn into pinnaroo turn left and keep following the road for a while then once u drive past MELALEUCA COURT you should find TUART COURT....Parking is on the left hand side if u drive down quite a bit once u get out of ur car u should be on the lawn part where gillian is...she's the first Plot near some tree's....sorry if its not making sence i could draw u a map and send it or meet u there and show u? just pm me im happy to help

xxxx

Cool yeah im familiar with the place as my grandma is at pinnaroo as well. Shouldnt be a problem. Thanks heaps ;)

More than happy to help, i had trouble finding her and i went to the burial, then again it was highly emotional, but yeah its good to go and see her when i can, hope u have a lovely nite xxxx

the beautiful

img05397qq.jpg

img05411kk.jpg

img05289gc.jpg

twit0hr.jpg

:( I have been thinking about her a lot lately, especially when looking in Aus social and seeing the threads she posted...

zephyr said:
:( I have been thinking about her a lot lately, especially when looking in Aus social and seeing the threads she posted...

yeah same here, i think about her everyday, if anyone would like me to post some photo's of her grave, not wanting to be morbid i just thought it might be nice for those of u not in perth so u could have a look??

Rip Gilly

zephyr: exactly. it's a testament to gill that there are a *bunch* of her threads still on the front page here, for no other reason than that they're worth reading.

what i find sad (apart from the obvious) is that gill was SO much more insightful than she ever realised :(

Last edited:
Oh my gosh i didnt even know, makes me really sad, she was really really sweet. Wow. Much Condolences. :(

Foxygal said:

yeah same here, i think about her everyday, if anyone would like me to post some photo's of her grave, not wanting to be morbid i just thought it might be nice for those of u not in perth so u could have a look??

Rip Gilly

I think that would be a nice idea... seeing as I was once apart of the Perth Crew but im so far away nowz ...

You might want to post it in her memorial thread in the bluelight shrine too.

katmeow said:
You might want to post it in her memorial thread in the bluelight shrine too.

Will do thanx everyone, its so nice you all still think of her, god bless xxx

Foxygal said:

Will do thanx everyone, its so nice you all still think of her, god bless xxx

You sound like you were pretty close to her Foxygal. What was your relationship to her? Forgive me if the question is too personal.