Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

Thought it'd be fun to watch Nightmare Before Christmas on substances... we quickly turned it off. Another time. :)

lefty...armageddon or fatal attraction?
Anyway i just saw anger management on hbo. Quite okay and that was a real surprise ending!

Thank god for HBO. =D

Just watched a documentary called Dope Sick Love (missed the last 20 minutes, unfortunately). Hmm. Don't know what I think of it, but it was definitely engrossing.

CC, armageddon fills me full of wrath. It shits me so bad, that i have to admit it's a little unreasonable and excessive, being as how it's just a movie.

much <3 for maimed michael bay

40 yr old virgin... it wasnt as funny as everyone made it out to be.. but good at that

The Thin Red Line, for probably the N-Billionth time. Its one of my favourite movies for a reason, for some reason it manages to come off without being completely triumphalist, an area where movies such as Saving Private Ryan et al fail fucking dismally. Secondly it also comes across as being a relatively philosophical film due to the narration by various characters which is lifted straight from James Jones's writing, though not all from the actual novel of the same name. Mallick is a good director though and the cinematography rules imho. :)

-plaz out-

Last film I watched was What the Bleep do we Know?

It starts off pretty slow and I thought it was going to be boring, but it turned out ok. I already knew most of the philosophy and the science so it was no great revelation for me. I think I agree with that view on life though.

I watched That Thing You Do last night as it was on the Fox Movie Channel with no commercials.

I like this movie for some reason I can't quite put my finger on. :p

40 year old virgin was a complete let down.

I watched March of The Penguins, that was pretty damn cool, with Morgan Freeman doing the commentary too.

Drugstore cowboy. And i feakin loved it, Matt Dillon acts as though he is really shootin all those wonderful things in his veins. Check it out.

"Good Night and Good Luck"

It's out in theaters right now, and never before have I seen a slower movie.
It's like watching molasses go uphill on a cold day.