Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

Primer, awesome flick about time travel. I didn't quite understand the ending, but it was still cool.

Last edited:
I think the last movie I watched was Goldmember the other night while really fuckin' baked. Been awhile since I had seen it, but still stupid, and kind of funny.

mealltach said:
For some stupid reason I've never watched that flick. Can I come over for a girlie movie night, CC? You're only a couple of hours on a plane away from me. ;) I'll bring popcorn!

Mine: Grave of the Fireflies

Sad and beautiful...

Come on over!! Let's watch anything from my massive movie collection=D
It's okay I only got to see Breakfast at Tiffanys NOW lol....everybody I know has seen it more than once at least ! Next on my list: Roman Holiday

Basic Instinct 2.

Wow. Possibly one of the worst movies ever made. It gives Showgirls a run for its money. Thank you, Joe Eszterhas.=D

28 Days later, for about the fiftieth time. It just happened to be on TV last night. I will hear no criticism of this brilliant film.

boys don't cry.

no matter how many times i see this film, i still end up sobbing uncontrollably during the last 1/2 hour or so.

^That was on TV last night here in the Uk. Strange.I couldn't watch it tho. I love it but I find certain parts too disturbing to watch. Any film with a rape scene is generally too much for me. Epecially The Accused, which is also another excellent film that I can't watch :( .

My last film was Run Lola Run. I've seen it about 10 times before but this was the first time I'd seen it on Ketamine :D

Mommie Dearest. Love that movie!!

mommie2.jpg

Miami Vice last night. Not very good, but some pretty satisfying headshots with lots of blood, and one good shot to the stomach with a shotgun.

Love & Basketball.. probably the fifth time I've seen it. I'm not too sure what it is about the film but this one never gets old for me. :)

A Scanner Darkly

i thought the movie was great. it was funny and trippy and provided some nice entertainment.

full metal jacket

the kubrication of fancyfresh has begun