• ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks Cas... I mean T-Cal!
I. Can't. Wait.

It's going to be epic!! <3

that fight scene

omg, i've never seen anything so awful

It was worth it for me to see Bobby mutter, "Balls!" one more time.

Anybody see last night's episode? Do you think Michael really left Dean? I have my doubts but maybe he really did and is possessing the alpha werewolf instead now.

dean is michael's perfect vessel, i dont think he'd give it up voluntarily, and he wouldnt really gain anything by changing vessels. but its still to early in the season to know what michael is even planning, other than wanting to remove monsters' weaknesses and... kill everyone?

i kinda hope that native michael gets released from the cage this season. he's just been sitting there, even though there's been several instances when he would have been useful over the years (even if only as a grace fountain for the dimensional door), but now he's the only entity left that could face off against alt michael and stand a chance, at least until jack's grace regens

this season has some really fucking shitty production values compared to previous seasons. i dont want this level of camp in my supernatural

this season has some really fucking shitty production values compared to previous seasons. i dont want this level of camp in my supernatural

waiting for it to be free before i watch season 14.

thank you btw, thought i might've been the only one to notice this trend.
i thought this started happening after season 10. 11 was mind blowing, 12 was not too shabby (just different) and 13 was kinda funny (but not the making out with your sister kinda funny, more like watching someone get a titty twister funny).

to the room: for anyone who has netflix, they have all of the first 13 seasons on there currently.

Last edited:
BtS, how are you liking the change from "scary stories" to "family ties"?

I liked the change but some people didn't.

the twist at the end of the latest episode isnt unexpected, but the specifics behind it arent what i predicted

there was also an error in the early part of the episode, something about putting alt michael "back in the cage" iirc even though prime!michael hasnt left the cage since season 5, but then later they acknowledged that alt!michael is separate being

one thing that legit interests me is whether there's multiple Gods and Darknesses, one for each universe, or if its just the one pair that created all the multiple archangels across the entire multiverse. since they've broached the idea of multiple universes and multiple iterations of archangels, but only one Shadow overseeing The Empty, hopefully they'll eventually get to it. i hope they dont expect to actually fight the Shadow at some point though (especially considering, well, you know), because that would simply be absurd

Last edited: