Votes: 2 8.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
The Dennis-centered plots in the show were always my favorite...Glenn Howerton nailed that role of the narcissistic pretty boy sociopath, imo. All the characters were great, though, ultimately...I'm a fan of that show and its fun brand of dark comedy

Yeah, he really did a good job. They all play it so well that I can't help but think they have aspects of those characters in their off-stage persona. Except for Mac, I feel like he really forces it.

I mean, come on. Is he not D.E.N.N.I.S'ing the waitress, IRL right here?

XysJ2at.jpg

^The Waitress is married to Charlie Day IRL, so I hope not lol 8)

Charlie was always my favorite character. He's somethin' else.

Season 13.. i wasn't impressed by. A lot of recycled material. But the last episode when mac comes out to his dad made me cry, TBH.

I hope season 14 is good. I have a feeling it can't be worse than 13.

@LadyAlkaline - see, i can cry.

Boy I see that onion in ya hand!!

Yeah dude literally just watched that one, so epic. 13 was hit or miss but had some moments, I liked Charlie home alone. I know I've watched 14 and didn't hate it or anything but I do remember really liking "the janitor always mops twice". It's like some straight up old noir crime series parody and I remember that one being funny. I believe it's on Hulu now

Haha, i liked the one where they were locked in the room.

I honestly skipped through Charlie home alone. He's the only character i can't really relate to. Even though he's the sweetest. As in kind etc.

I adore this program. I was very happy to hear it was renewed for 4 new seasons.

I'm weirdly a big fan of the quick and silly episode where they go to the water park (in season 12 I believe)

Oh and the one where they go skiing that lampoons 80s sports genre films

Watching the early seasons' style of black comedy slowly evolving into a more satirical and self referential show about American culture and television itself has been fun

May be my #1 piece of art of all time, any medium

I usually find "commentary on society" type characters to be pretentious, but these fuckers hit the nail right on the head. How they portray people is exactly how I see humans, and it's surprisingly comforting to know I'm not alone in my perception. They understand human nature on a deep level

The one thing I have been confused by in the whole series was the "mac coming out" dance scene. It was a complete genre jump, one long shot, for like 5 long minutes. Like, it was beautiful, but it absolutely had no place in this show, in my opinion. It stuck out like a sore thumb.

Again, liked the performance, but it would be like Adam sandler stopping in the middle of one of his movies to talk about black lives matter. Not hating the message, just questioning the delivery.

P.s. I've been screaming at bitches to seize gaps for years, is that bad? Dennis in the suburbs is me, all rough edges. JUST SEIZE THE GAP YOU GODDAMN COW. I cant stop.. but at least I never drop the implication

Last edited:
May be my #1 piece of art of all time, any medium

I usually find "commentary on society" type characters to be pretentious, but these fuckers hit the nail right on the head. How they portray people is exactly how I see humans, and it's surprisingly comforting to know I'm not alone in my perception. They understand human nature on a deep level

The one thing I have been confused by in the whole series was the "mac coming out" dance scene. It was a complete genre jump, one long shot, for like 5 long minutes. Like, it was beautiful, but it absolutely had no place in this show, in my opinion. It stuck out like a sore thumb.

Again, liked the performance, but it would be like Adam sandler stopping in the middle of one of his movies to talk about black lives matter. Not hating the message, just questioning the delivery.

P.s. I've been screaming at bitches to seize gaps for years, is that bad? Dennis in the suburbs is me, all rough edges. JUST SEIZE THE GAP YOU GODDAMN COW. I cant stop.. but at least I never drop the implication

... Boy friends? .... You two have boy friends?
.. GET AWAY FROM ME!! - dude that was pretty dark.

Hah.

Yeah i think the later seasons try to add some gay (literally) drama to appeal to a wider range of viewers.

I really enjoyed the black comedy of the earlier seasons.