• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
bingo! let the games begin.

(and to anyone who also loves the show and might enjoy playing our little (very obvious rip-off of another game here on the board, heh) game, I promise it wont just be a game between AmorRoark and I, haha.)

Accidentally posted under steinanwine whilst she was in the shower. Whoops! - AmorRoark

quiz.jpg

I am waiting patiently for ego loss to post the next episode still, what about you AmorRoark? ;)

this isn't me playin the game because i don't have them on dvd (had them on my hard drive) but my hard drive crashed. :( so this is the only screencap i have (well... a series of them from this episode), but here's one for amoroark.

vlcsnap-183003.png

i'm lazy though. :(

i'll buy them on dvd at some point anyways. :D

Understandable. Thanks for making our pathetic game a little less pathetic. ;)

lol, so when you say pathetic, you mean awesome, right AmorRoark??

ASIP.jpg

What episodeeee? ;)

Ouh I don't know this one I don't think!

(psst check your PMs in the top right corner darling :))

^ well, not that there has been a lot of demand for the answer lol, but that is from the episode, "The Gang Solves the North Korean Situation" :)

I nearly pissed myself when Frank & Charlie took acid & Charlie was dressed as the green man dancing with the McPoyles. =D

Apparently there is a real life green man (now many because of the show) who goes to Eagles games. Mac is friends with the original guy. :)