• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
Bauer095 said:
Is "The Gang Sets Sweet Dee on Fire" from the current season?

HILARIOUS episode :D

HA!

yes, it is... and yes, it was!

When she threw the kittens from the well.... man... I cried! Side-splitting, that!

Seinfeld on Crack is perhaps the best thing I've heard to describe the show... and indeed it's how I describe it to those who haven't seen it.

The character interactions and motivations are very similar to the characters from Seinfeld, only even more egotistical and sociopathic.

Sweet Dee does the best on screen drunk that I have ever seen.

^ lol Charley's face when she asked him if he had huffed glue today was priceless :D

The end of get whacked was hilarious. I watched it 3 times. All coked out, the drums, the legs, and the white horse.

The scene from "The Gang Finds A Dead Guy"-episode where Charlie opens his appartment door dressed in full Nazi SS Officer uniform whilst eating a banana almost made me lose control of bladder and bowel simultaneously.

Unbelievably offesnsive and yet undeniably hilarious.

God bless America once again.

So anyone know if there's any plans for Season 4? I would think they're delayed because of that writers strike, which I wasn't all that pissed about until I realized this show would be delayed. :(

I got the first 2 seasons for Christmas and I've spent the last 3 weeks watching all these episodes a bunch of times. Every episode has hilarious moments that make it worht watching, of course some episodes more than others.

My favorite episode definitely being 'Hundred Dollar Baby'. The whole sequence where they show Sweet Dee popping pills and working out and Charlie popping pills and getting beat up is brilliant! Usually I think Charlie is the funniest, but Dee is awesome in that episode, I WILL EAT YOUR BABIES BITCH! =D

What's everyones favorite episodes or moments from the first 2 seasons (or 3)? I haven't seen all of season 3 or seen them enough to compare, though Dee Dates A Retarded Person was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. :D

anything with rickety cricket is my favorite. "all nips and hips! i did it dee... and i made it SO SEXY!"

Oh man, best show EVER. I can watch the same episodes over and over again and not get tired of it. I watched all three seasons on Hulu and now I am rewatching the episodes, I cannot wait for the premiere of season four in September!!

I really love all the characters, they are all such total assholes who are sooo selfish and constantly screw each other over and I think it is hilarious.

Charlie has to be my favorite, I'm sort of super in love with him. Mac and Sweet Dee are also super hot. Dennis is my least favorite probably but he is still insanelllly funny, I love how vain he is.

lol... that's one of my favorite charlie moments!

also when he flips out about the camera with no tape in it.

oh yeah... and day man. :D

^ Yes! I need some sexual magic (from Charlie :eek:)!

This is my current facebook picture (me and stineanwine ;)):

n22001835_34248835_8435.jpg

OKAY, AmorRoark and I thought this would be a fun idea for It's Always Sunny obsessees like ourselves ....

Guess the episode from the screenshot!

This one is prob really easy but, here goes :)

IASIPscreenshot1.jpg

The Gang Gets Held Hostage

WOO! I recognized it because of Dee's outrageously large shirt. :)

I'll post one later today.