Votes: 2 8.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
ahhh... youre spelling of philadelphia was off, thats why (i think) you didnt find anything.

Can I get one please ?

Uh, one what ?

One crack rock, please. Well, can you give me a little information ? Would just 1 be good for a new and inexpirienced user ?

i started watching this when my homeboy jeremy told me that it reminded him of the whole rotten lot of us between high school and college.... its a great show. i hope the revival stays true to its original run of episodes.

psychetool said:
Can I get one please ?

Uh, one what ?

One crack rock, please. Well, can you give me a little information ? Would just 1 be good for a new and inexpirienced user ?

THAT SHIT WAS TOO FUNNY!!!

I seen it the other day for the first time swtiching between channels. and they keep goin back to get more crack. its fuckin hilarious. the shit got this feel to it thats prettty weird but funny at the same time. can anyone tell me what happened in the rest of that crack episode cuz i misse dit.

lacey k said:
THAT SHIT WAS TOO FUNNY!!!

I seen it the other day for the first time swtiching between channels. and they keep goin back to get more crack. its fuckin hilarious. the shit got this feel to it thats prettty weird but funny at the same time. can anyone tell me what happened in the rest of that crack episode cuz i misse dit.

Haha yeah...

"How much?"
"Uhh, $200?"
"That sounds reasonable... yeah"

I don't know though, I thought last thursday's episode (the one about steroids) was the funniest thus far. This show is just fucking hilarious.

another thumbs up. whoever hasn't seen this, please do. incredibly funny.

Yea the steroids ep was hysterical. I don't think Ive ever laughed so hard during any comedy, ever.

even the title "$100 Baby" was funny as hell. the show is awesome, and my worries that its revival wouldn't be as good as the original short run (cough family guy cough) have been alleviated by the excellent new episodes.

teaching their buddy to be an underground pit fighter was great!

TV: Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Does anyone else out there recognize that this is the only show on TV right now (not in reruns) that is worth watching?

Just curious..seems like the people on these boards would be big fans of the show.

Sunny is completely awesome. I never liked danny devito until i saw him in this.

great show, i think there was a thread that fell off the main page. the gang exploits a miracle and 100 dollar baby are my favorite eps

i like the show, but now im really starting to see the one-dimensionality of the characters. ALl they do in every episode is screw eachother over. Its good for a quik laugh, but after that its just a mediocre show.

This show fuckin rocks and the second season is delivering like WHAT!

I thought that one episode where black people flocked to charlie like he was the messiah was hilarious shit.

Last edited:
RollinJ...the best part of the show is that they keep screwing each other over...

"It's not over till I say it's over!"
"I get to thinking about things and...it makes me so ANGRY! What am I saying?"

Surprise said:
"This isn't over till I say it's over!"

probably my favorite part of the whole season so far hehehehe. i LOVE when charlie freaks out and screams! or... another really funny charlie freaking out moment was at the end of the one when dennis was running for comptroller when charlie gets so mad that he doesnt even say anything, he just sets that tape on the bar and takes off his shoe and repeatedly beats the tape... then just walks away. LOLZ @ charlie... he's DEFINATELY my favorite character.

Oh man, Danny DeVito is great in that show. Good to see him on TV playing a roll that really suits him.