Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television South Park

rate it

• Total voters

chibi

Bluelighter
Mine is a tie between the one where they play Lord of the Rings and the one with Towlie.

You're the worst character ever, Towlie

I really enjoyed the Christmas episode where Santa Claus becomes a POW in Iraq. Meanwhile, the South Park gang and Jesus attempt a "Christmas miracle" to rescue Santa. :D

hands down, Chef Marries a Succubus

me and the little lady was fishing on the loch ness lake and Low and Behold all of a sudden this 50 foot tall monster was upon us, I said woman its the loch ness monster, LORD IT WAS SCARY, he leaned over and guess what he said

I Need about 3:50

I also wanted to add that the few South Park episodes from the last couple seasons I've managed to catch have been extremely good. I remember watching the entire first season when it first came out, thinking it was great and then getting bored with it. They've really managed to turn it into a great show, IMO.

the only episode I liked was "sexual harrassment panda"

"I'M A SAAAADDDD PANDA"

Originally posted by Big boy
Scott Tenerman must Die
Best one of all times.

[sings] I made you eat your parents. [/sings]

"Jesus Versus The Devil."

"Jesus . . . can you ever forgive us?"

Is it really possible to pick a favorite? I am a DIE HARD South Park fan... I have seen pretty much every episode there is and really can't pick a favorite. I can however, say that the last 2 seasons have been absolutely amazing. It has become such a politcal show and they say the things that NO ONE else will say in public eye. Whatever the newest issue in society is, they tackle it. I mean, look how fast they tackled the whole "Metrosexual" garbage going on now. Nothin like seeing the mo's from Queer Eye for a Straight Guy turn into "Crab People". And what about Cartman singing Christian Rock? Fucking hysterical! The current season, season 7, has been the best so far in my eyes. From Cartman's hand being Jennifer Lopez giving Ben Affleck handjobs to Christopher Reeves sucking on aborted fetii to become a super hero (again). Needless to say....South Park kicks ass!

The Christian Rock episode of last week owned if only just to hear Butters say "Fuck you, Eric"

personally they all rock of course but the one with Mr.Garrison trying to get fired and shoving Lemmiwinks the gerbil up Mr.Slave's ass and they keep doing the folk LOTR-ish song about Lemmiwinks finding his way out of the gay man's ass. Its fucking hilarious.

~Shelly~

*does exotic belly dance*

Tonights rip on Red Dawn with the old people taking over the town fucking pwn3d!

What about the episode where the parents freak out about strangers molesting their children, so they get the guy from the Chinese restaurant 'City Wok' ("ha-wo Shitty Wok") to build the Great Wall of South Park.

Then the Chinese guy has to try and guard the wall while the Mongolians come and break it down.

"Stupid Mongowians!! Why you break down my shitty wall?!!"

Also the episode about the 'Crossing Over' guy was really cool.

And so many other episodes. It's really hard to choose favourites.

And the more political they get, the funnier the show.. says I.

I really like the more recent, more political episodes... The 'future self' episode is a favorite... and, of course, when jimmy and timmy become Crips.... "we'll bring them marshmellows and ginger ale and they are sure to be our friends"

^^ Totally agree with yah...the past 2 seasons (six and seven) have all had amazing political messages in them, of course displayed in the most hilarious way possible. The future self and crips episodes are among my favorite too... also, seeing Cartman chase down Osama like bugs bunny and elmer fudd was fucking awesome. I really need to own every episode of this by the time I die...