• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television South Park

rate it

• Total voters
The current season is absolute top class. So fucking happy to see the return of ManBearPig.

Yeah saw the first few, gotta catch up on the rest now :)

I liked the "Intervention" riff with towlie.
Basically any episode where Cartman does or says something really offensive.

I like the guitar hero episode, crack babies, Dead celebrities, World of warcraft, Ladder to heaven and an episode where butters catches his dad going to gay bath houses lol i dunno exactly what its called.

south park after about season 12 (I think) just lost its magic like the simpsons family guy is where its at i used to watch family guy and american dad every night i prefer american dad tbh cus its not as in your face or trying as hard as family guy is to make me laugh

I like the guitar hero episode, crack babies, Dead celebrities, World of warcraft, Ladder to heaven and an episode where butters catches his dad going to gay bath houses lol i dunno exactly what its called.
The best scene in the whole series for me was when cartman does a revenge sefvice and he tricks butters into trashing his home butbutters gets second thoughts but its to late and just as his parents get back you can see cartman with some popcorn and a lounge chair with the perfect view

The new season has started! "Band in China" was really good.

Reactions: CFC
I love the one where Cartman gives Kyle AIDS.
"I'm not just sure, Kyle, I'm HIV Positive".

The one where they form a Christian boy band.

The who where Wendy gets pissed off at Cartman being insensitive so he goes out of his way to be as offensive as possible. Even his apology: "Like the victims of breast cancer, I've got something I want to get off my chest."

Oh yeah I remember, its called Butters Very Own Episode. Instant classic

Underpants Gnomes were great. if memory serves it's where "step one - collect underwear, step two - ?????????, step three - profit" thing came from

The recent one about fecal transplants was awful but hilarious.