• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Oxy/Hydro wd's & Suboxone

Oxy abuse.

And that 4mgs sub did the trick just perfectly for all you naysayers. Killed the WD completely, no Sub WD either.

He made a wise move. As far as killing the WD pain anyway.

can you ^^^ elaborate more on "swim"'s habit, since it seemed as though he was only a relatively new user?

As for bupe working??? yea, it does--kills WDs nearly completely, with only one calorie and 1/10 of the fun. Great drug, but--I have to add--I think it is becoming more and more a crutch for people to think they can control WDs and continue to use sporadically (eg, use when money is low and then when payday comes, chaaa CHING--H, or oxy, or fent, etc.....enter money low, subuxone back attack--front to back)....just something I think I am seeing, which makes me wonder what kinds of effects bupe has as the prevalence of use grows. I have been using it, more or less, for 6 months, and sometimes I feel as though "my body just don't feel right"....rambling--damn alcohol--be the death of us all (at least the drinkers).

was going to edit to add more, but realized I should end ramble now about....ending now.

swybs

Been using oxy/hydro for 4 years, after 3-4 months of high(40-60mgs daily) hydro abuse, switches to oxy 3 times weekly. 160-240mgs/week for a month.

then goes on the 5 day binge.

That binge left him with some moderate WD sympts... takes 4mgs sub after 36 hours no drugs. Relieves all WD symptoms, now fully detoxed.

It worked out it seems.

I never in my life of using have gone through the out of body psychosis I did yesterday when I sent myself into withdrawals after only running for a month and doing a gram a day plus like 2mg Xanax a day....I couldn't get out of bed and my father came upstairs cuz he didn't see me to find puke everywhere and the toilet completely clogged...I've never heard of someone having withdrawals as bad as I did..