• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Oral DMT thread (Ayahuasca/Pharmahuasca)

Thanks for reminding me of that! Almost forgot the method.
I would use caffeine-free cola though if you're messing with MAO inhibitors, I think there was some interaction.

extracted DMT freebase mixed in a pint of coca-cola (which forms the phoshpate salt which is less nauseating). Unfortunately I've got a sensitive stomach and can't cope with the nausea I get even with the coca-cola method.

Really, DMT phosphate is less nauseating than DMT.HCl? The latter is formed by our natural stomach acid.

I figured it didn't matter what salt it was in and that it was the physiological response to the stimulatory action of the chemical.

As Adrian says oral DMT is unique, as incredible as mushrooms and LSD are there's something special about DMT. Orally I usually try moclobemide and extracted DMT freebase mixed in a pint of coca-cola (which forms the phoshpate salt which is less nauseating). Unfortunately I've got a sensitive stomach and can't cope with the nausea I get even with the coca-cola method.

But I intend to return to DMT land some day :)

For someone with a sensitive stomach, taking moclobemide and high-dose mushrooms can be very similar to an oral DMT trip.

Very nice! Thanks, I've heard about that terrible nausea. I don't get nauseated to badly with high doses of shrooms so I'm pretty sure my stomach is steel, still sounds easier than boiling a bunch of jungle herbs and trying to keep that shit down.

So just double checking a meth pipe will work?

Hey guys,

Looking into buying the necessary ingredients... Is ***** a legit source?

What would you recommend I go with for the easiest to make brew? (which plants that is, there seem to be a lot of options)

Last edited by a moderator:
Banesteriopsis caapi and Psychotria viridis are the traditional main ingredients of ayahuasca.

Caapi and Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) are both MAOI contributors. Psychotria viridis and Mimosa hostilis are both DMT contributors.

If I had the caapi and viridis I'd use those fora real aya. If I'm extracting alkaloids to get pur compounds and putting it in capsules I'd use Syrian rue and Mimosa Hostilis.

It really doesn't matter though.

One of those 2 MAOI sources and one of those 2 DMT sources will do the trick. It's just that those 4 seem to be the main contenders. There's lots and lots of other plants that contain those compounds that will work.

I had to edit your post because you aren't allowed to post or ask for sources of drugs even if they're legal. :)

shit a lightbulb will work buddy.. its just vaporization :)

I plan on giving ayahuasca a go in the future. I am currently living in Peru, and am planning a jungle trip. Hopefully I can get it up there. I would prefer to do it with a guide, if only for my peace of mind. I tried making it myself and it didnt work, probably my cooking.

I think its one of those things where its best done with a professional or somebody who knows their way round the universe.

Really, DMT phosphate is less nauseating than DMT.HCl? The latter is formed by our natural stomach acid.

I figured it didn't matter what salt it was in and that it was the physiological response to the stimulatory action of the chemical.

Yeah the first few times you use the phosphate salt it's like a new nausea-free drug. I always found just dropping the freebase to form the HCL in your gut gave me very intense nausea. I think you need to make it 100mg to about a pint tho - just dropping it in a tiny bit of cola and stirring doesn't do the trick for some reason.

After maybe half a dozen to a dozen nausea free trips the nausea came back even with the coca-cola method tho.

Very nice! Thanks, I've heard about that terrible nausea. I don't get nauseated to badly with high doses of shrooms so I'm pretty sure my stomach is steel, still sounds easier than boiling a bunch of jungle herbs and trying to keep that shit down.

So just double checking a meth pipe will work?

I think the moclobemide and extracted DMT freebase is the best way of trying oral DMT - unless you can face choking down drinks of rootbark and caapi which taste like rotting forest excrement.

The first time you enter an oral DMT trip is beyond words :D

just recently attempted a mimosa hostilis and syrian rue. boiled each in water and drank (same process ive done several times before with good results). yet this time i barely tripped at all, like nothing. i did throw it up after about half an hour, which may not have been long enough. the only thing i can think of is that i used tap water instead of distilled water. anyone have any ideas on this? i used 18 grams of mimosa, which has always been enough.

Tips on Ayahuasca brews?

I am waiting on a few ounces of anahausa Cappi vine. I figured i would use one ounce . Is there any tips on how to get the most out of it?

Such as a good temperature to make the brew at and how can it degrade.?

As well as if anyone has had any issues on storing this and keeping the molecules from breaking down?\

I know that different species contains a different amount of the active substance.

If there are some BL'ers out there that have a good tried and true method, input would be much appreciated!:)

Don't know how long you plan on storing it but it should stay good for quite a while.
Theres probably lots of info on ayahuasca (i'll change the thread title) on Erowid. Search for recipes there if uniters suggested thread doesn't deliver!

What's Anahusa? Never heard of it.

edit. oh, it was a typo? lol

Yeah, i checked erowid and all that good stuff. I was just seeing if someone had a good method someone has used. Am curious though if it were to be good for extraction. Like something to replace the mimosa which is more expensive per oz.

^ psychotria viridis is the traditonal DMT source if you're looking for something other than mimosa.

banisteriopsis caapi is the traditional MAOI source which you already have.

yeah you have to mix the two, if you just take the caapi you won't get much of an effect, and could possibly kill yourself if your on any other medications of drugs, the caapi just helps so that the source of actual dmt crossed the blood brain barrier and affects you.

Hey guys what's the easiest Ayahuasca tek out there that produces results?

I want to buy the plant ingredients for this tonight but not sure what method to go with...