• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

gillywin is gone

I never knew GillyWin, but I feel very sad ... I feel sad for all of you out there who will obviously miss her so much.

It is incredible that someone we perceive as so happy and as such a bright spot in our lives can be so troubled on the inside.

Let's all remember to take care of each other.

I've only known Gillywin through her posts but I will miss them.

I offer my condolences (as if words are ever enough) to all those that knew her and were affected by her presence on this planet.

I was so looking forward to catching up with Gilly after exams. I know she just finished hers as well and she wanted to go to Sherlocks for some dnb...i said i couldn't make it because I had to study. Now i wish if i knew, i could have seen her again...spent more time with her. Maybe even talk about what was troubling her so much...
Over the past 5-6 months the perth BL'ers and myself have gotten to know her fairly well. Met her younger brother and sister on occasions. My heart really goes out to them. All we ever did when we met was have FUN & especially had good times and i'll cherish those memories forever.
From hardly ever seeing her to catching up frequently, everytime we departed it would be with a hug. I gonna miss those hugs so badly!

onetwothreefour said:
i never got to meet her :(

She told me she was thinking of coming over. she made me promise we'd all throw her a big do when she got here...:(

very sad and shocked right now :(:(

24.gif

~james.

Last edited:
god no :(

She was always someone i looked out for, because i knew her posts were always interesting. She was beautiful inside and out, this is absolutely tragic.

To anyone reading who was close to her, please know that Mr Samadhi and I will be thinking of you.

24.gif

her sister called me yesterday...
she committed suicide on fri nite..
she hung herself...
:( :( :( :( :( :(
its not something i wanna talk about AT ALL...
but so many ppl wanna know..

she will be greatly missed, if only she knew!
i just hope her pain has gone,
"I LOVE U GILLY, MISS YA LASS!"
=~~~~~~ (
may our thorts and prays be with her family!

Hmm I wish we had spent more time chatting, I wish I had brought those scratchies so I could visit. There will be no chance for maltesers and ice cream now. I'll miss those rambling conversations about nothing and I'll miss you Gilly.

Rest In Peace.

Woah, this is one of those WTF moments if ever I've seen one. I opened this thread because I thought it'd be about someone quiting bluelight or something, and then I just sort of stared at the first post totally gob-smacked. I never communicated with her at all, but just from her posts she seemed really happy and friendly. I guess everyone's got their personal demons, no matter how brave a face they have. Such a shock!

Condolences to all her friends and family. :(

Dammit Gilly.

Why did you have to go and do a stupid thing like that.

Even though it is better to know the situation than to be left wondering, now I am stuck thinking of what I was doing Friday night - when someone I knew was seeing their very last sunset.

thank u guys!
im sure she would have been suprised by all the ppl she has touched...
if only she knew...

she would have been happy to know she was so loved!

In Memoriam

To the other Gilly,

from the first time I heard that you thought I was stealing your identity as the new "Jilly" I thought you sounded like a cool girl...and I was proven right.

I loved having drunken chats with you on MSN, and I remember when we first decided to make our bluelight exercise journals, sure the exercise never happened, but I'm so glad I got to learn more about you through your journals, posts and MSN conversations.

You are someone that I knew I'd only scratched the surface with, and that will make me remember all our contact even more fondly.

Never has this emoticon :( seemed to not say enough...

RIP Gilly,

Love always,

Jilly

xxxooo

So I've just started crying for no reason, sitting at my computer.
:(
Are we fellow Perth BLer's going to get together for a beer or something in commemoration of the wonderful person our Gilly was?
I think it's necessary.
I don't really have any other people to talk to about her other than the Perth crew, none of my friends knew her.
This is all too sad.
Why she felt the need to do such a drastic thing is beyond me.
You will always be missed Gilly.
I hope all is well now.
LOVE K_T

Sorry, just thought I'd add a little something from one of her favourite bands that seems appropriate now:
I Miss You
I know I'll see you again,
Whether far or soon,
But I need you to know,
That I care,
And I miss you.

PEACE

Last edited: