• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

gillywin is gone

I just came home.
Was out with the girls, but couldn't enjoy myself.
This has hit me really hard, even though i wasn't all that close to her.

x-posted in my livejournal:

I am filled with a profound sense of melancholy,
after learning about the passing of a member of the bluelight community.
Although i didn't know you all that well Gilly
(only through our sporadic msn conversations, and your posts),
it became clear to me that you posessed such an altruistic spirit.
Your smile was radiant, and your manner spirited.
You will be sorely missed by everyone you touched.
Rest In Peace.
<3

Im shattered to hear this! i cant beleive it!
Gill was the first person i talked to & meet off bl, and im shocked to hear this saddening news :'(

Gill used to tell me about not getting on with her parents and money troubles... but she was always happy when i meet her and i didnt think she would have chosen that way out.
She obviously felt it was for the best and i offer my deepest condolences for her family and friends, for they have lost a beautiful human being.

I hope she has found her peace :(

anton.

although i never knew her its clear that she will be greatly missed.... my heart goes out to her family, friends, and anyone else affected by this terrible news.... i sincerely hope she is free of the burdens that this life gave to her

R.I.P.

Mick (red koi) would like us to say a few words on his behalf.

from mick:

Gill, you were fantastic, bright and beautiful young woman. I loved you to death, and i cant believe your no longer with us. I hope and pray that you have found peace and happyness, where ever you are now. You have no idea how much you will be missed, and how much We all loved you. I give my condolences to your family and friends.

i didnt even know gillywin, but i came to this part of the board to post about cricket, and i saw this therad, it just seemed like a few dasy ago she was posting in film and tv about " the machinist" :( , really puts stuff into perspective

I cant sleep,

It has now sunk in, fuck!

It was only a couple weeks ago, where i was having a coffee at 6 am with gilly from a 2 night bender whilst planning to go swimming with dolphins for a random days activity.

I think the most id miss about her, is the fact that every time we spoke at parties, clubs, or the net, she always would look at two sides of the storey and was never quick to judge.

Huge Respect for my man, Red_Koi, to deliver the news to her close bluelight friends.

She loved her DnB nights, I think a get together at the Rosemount or sherlocks should be organized.

I will miss you dearly Gilly

i wish she could have come to us, there is nothing any of us wouldn't have done for her. Nothing is ever so bad that you have to do this. Please everyone this is not an answer, there is always more than this. Please talk to the people you love if you have problems that seem to much to bear.

Its not fair that we lose someone as wonderful as her.

:(

Last edited:
I never knew her or talked with her, but I am very sorry to hear of this.

Best wishes to her family and friends. :(

RIP Gilly....
The news has shattered all people around me... It sounds so odd that you took this path apon hearing what type of peron u are. I hope ur at peace now..

xo

I only talked to her a couple times on MSN but those few times made me realize, just as everyone else here has been blessed to know, what a wonderful soul Gilly had...:(
I hope wherever she is now that she's found her everlasting peace and calm. She will be missed and forever loved...
-*~To my Darling Gilly~*- Until next we meet you'll be in my heart... :(

What a fucking terrible nights sleep. I can't get this out of my mind.

I had plans to meet her in 6 months. Now I never will.

I'll never forget you Gilly.

i didn't know much about Gilly,
but since i joined bluelight i noticed her right away because of her eyes.

Rest In Peace

This is bad news :( My condolences go out to anyone that knew her. Someone said above that her recent posts have had no indication of any suicidal intention, however id like to add that i dont find this surprising as most people who indend on killing themselves usually do it without dropping hints. They unfortunatly tend to slip away quietly.

:(

I only ever met Gilly a couple of times at events, but she seemed like such a bright and happy person. I just can't believe that she is gone.

I can't imagine how your close friends and family must be feeling right now. I never got the chance to know you, yet I find myself holding back tears.

My thoughts go out to everyone who had the chance to love you during your short life.

Rest in peace.

This is terrible news. Its has just left me stunned not really sure how to feel.
My thoughts go out to her family and freinds during this sad time.
Rest in peace Gill.

I didn't know her very well, but by what little interaction I did have with her I could definitely tell that she was a super sweet girl. She'll be missed.
24.gif