• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

gillywin is gone

gill

hey guys its sto unbelievable to all us how many ppl really cared about her and its good to see you all there for each other coz thats all anyone needs at this time but for those who wish to attend her funeral is at 10.00 am at saint francis xavier primary school in the church which is on south west hwy just after armadale rd and the burial is at in pineroo cemetry abit after which is ocean reef rd. pls alszo keep us posted on any meets or anything like that coz me and claire would love to meet yous alland i have already seen from sum photos a few ppl i recognise ecspecially the ones ones from the rise. there is also a vieiwing tommorow night in cannington from 8.00 til 9.30pm for those of her friends or anyone else who wish to pay their respects but cant get the time of work.if there is any ppl out there who havent met her or even have just a few times that feel like they need to do sumthing but just dont feel right just come to funeral its open to everyone and even if you havent met her and you want pls do come if u want. i know u guys all feel so bad for us, but we feel the same for everyone its something we have to deal with and no one know what to do so al we c an do is be there for each other

also if someone can copy this onto teknoscape it would be greatly apprecieted thanx

ripgilly3.jpg

ripgilly2.jpg

taken at linus's birthday.

I will never understand. She was a wonderful person, really unique and so easy to talk to.

I will just never understand.

:( <3 :( <3

For anyone else out there who is thinking about commiting suicide, please don't... there are so many people out there who care about you who you don't even know about.

Fuck babe. Just... fuck. :(

Sending my love out to everyone for tomorrow.. If I will still in Perth I would definately be there to pay my respects and be by your sides. Be strong for each other and smile cause im sure she wouldnt wanna see you all any other way.
Love to all my close friends.. you know who you are. <3<3 Ill be thinking of you tomorrow.

I didn't know her, but her poetry was beautiful.

Anyone who could write like that possessed a certain light inside of their soul.

Rest In Peace.

<3

Originally posted by MooShiE
Be strong for each other and smile cause im sure she wouldnt wanna see you all any other way.

^-=Nods=-
I'm thinking of all of you, and our beautiful Gilly' today more than ever. Say goodbye for us, won't you?
hearthrob.gif
hearthrob.gif
hearthrob.gif

yeah....extra special condolences to all the perth blers and gilly's friends and family for today :(

i'm sure you'll give her the send off she deserves.

RIP Gilly

<3

Putting aside my views on the Catholic Church for a moment, I would just like to say the second half of the funeral was a excellent farewell to a wonderful person.
Her brothers poem, I guess this was John, was beautiful.
I haven't cried so much in a long time.
And Mad World and Yellow.. wonderful tribute tracks.
I don't know what else to say.
I sat in my car trying to pull myself together afterwards.. it's all a bit too much.
We Perth Crew shall have to get together and see her off in our own way... the Perth Crew way.
Thank you to her family for allowing us the opportunity to say goodbye.
Gill will be missed.. we will always love you.
:( :)
To everyone else, Keep safe.
PEACE

<3

Originally posted by Killing_time

^Wow. :|.
Just the thought of those songs has made me teary. Beautiful indeed. :\:(.

The Poem, was absolutly unbelievable. i dont think there wasnt a dry eye whislt her brother was reading it out,

She been placed to rest in the most peacefull place and the drum n bass will echo in her serinty for a very long time. Something that was soo special that the skys cleared for the buriel which gave me sence that shes happy and knows that there are people who do care alot about her all over the world!

I will miss you, gillywin!

ClaireyWin and JonnyWin,

Thank-you for letting me know that you were placing the snowdome with gilly in her final resting place. It is such a big honour for me, and it really moved me as i had sent her that snowdome because i knew that she had been upset lately.

It breaks my heart to think that she didn't talk to me or her family or friends about how unhappy she was, but i'm glad that my gift gave her some happiness, in her passion for collecting them however brief it was.

My deepest sympathy and condolences to your family and Gilly's friends in perth and online.

She was a beautiful girl who imparted a little bit of magic onto all who came into contact with her. I am so sorry for your loss.

24.gif

--------
Some of the pictures Gilly sent me over time:

That's one of the infamous broken arm that turned regular SuperGilly into a One-Armed SuperGilly...
39683xray-med.jpg

39683IMG_0610.JPG

39683IMG_0604.JPG

Our green St Patricks Day Ninja after her shenannigans..
39683IMG_0612.JPG

39683IMG_0555a_copy.jpg

Rubber_Duck said:
The Poem, was absolutly unbelievable. i dont think there wasnt a dry eye whislt her brother was reading it out,

She been placed to rest in the most peacefull place and the drum n bass will echo in her serinty for a very long time. Something that was soo special that the skys cleared for the buriel which gave me sence that shes happy and knows that there are people who do care alot about her all over the world!

I will miss you, gillywin!
i lost it during that poem. The loss is undescribable. She will ALWAYS be remembered!!

Killing_time said:

I'm listening to Mad World now....such a sad sad song.

Gilly may you rest eternally in peace. If only you knew how many people you touched.

Mad World is one of Mr Samadhi's & my favourite tracks. Gilly, today you were in my thoughts, as were all of your friends and loved ones who gathered to celebrate your life...

K & S