Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-TFM - second time - 4mg

yaesutom

Bluelighter
2C-TFM - second time - 4mg

5:50 - I eat a capsule of 4mg -tfm, i'm excited.

6:00 - Seems like I already feel something! I'm gonna hop in the shower real quick..

Its about 9pm now, friends came over, so i got off the computer. I just boosted with about 3mg held under the tongue for a while before swallowing.
---

**** gizoogle'd
I fizzle sum-m sum-m pretty fizzast Nigga tak'n tha original capsule), although it kizzle build'n up n gots ta a good ++ in 1.5 hours. The color enhancement on this shiznit is beautiful!! Not jizzy tha blues, blue/green, green, but orange, .. saggin' cant explain tha color thing any more so than "its fuck'n great" hehe.

Theres a euphoric biznuzz, lol, wizzy else ta say but its ..euphoric n funky ass n all good n like coo` dude?

Great mood P-to-tha-izzush, im one stoked motherfucka right N-to-tha-izzow, ... what a beautiful fuck'n day mah homies, HUG A TREE! HUG A GOD DAMN FUCKIN Tizzle MAAN!
**** end gizoogle'd hehe

I felt something pretty fast (after taking the original capsule), although it kept building up and got to a good ++ in 1.5 hours. The color enhancement on this stuff is beautiful!! Not just the blue's, blue/green, green, but orange, .. everything, can't explain the color thing any more so than "its fucking great" hehe.

There's a euphoric buzz, lol, what else to say but its ..euphoric and nice and all good and like cool dude?

Great mood push, i'm one happy motherfucker right now, ... what a beautiful fucking day my homies, HUG A TREE! HUG A GOD DAMN FUCKIN TREE MAAN!

I'm nice and mentally focused, but relaxed too, .. happy, uh.. feelin' groovy.. I'm at a nice spot mentally. Its not acid, i'm not going way deep into some deep cosmic thoughts and getting lost, but I feel very creative.. I can walk around and do sober shit fine, but get into a deep conversation if i want to, or get some paper and start drawing. I'm not laughing my ass off constantly, but, yes things are definitely more humorous - or I can sort of switch that part of my mind on if i want to...i guess bwhaha.

This stuff feels very 'safe', I mean, physically or whatever, my body feels just fine - well not JUST FINE, but.. better than fine ;). I don't see any hints that taking 2-3-4x a full dose would kill anyone, but hey thats just my guess (now don't go and do that because i wrote that kids).

Its about 9:30 now, it seems like i felt a boost from the extra 3mg almost right away, then not much, but i am guessing in another hour i'll be up more, but possibly not like taking the full dose at once.. and of course that will affect the total duration, but .. oh well uhm, i was having fun buuut, ... i guess.. i felt a little MORE FUN was needed...

9:45 now - I think i'm just starting to notice an increase in visual activity from that 3mg boost.. but i think its time now for a toke of spice.. DMT that is :)

Wierd. Well possibly this -TFM would have hit me stronger on a different day. See uh, last night, I bring some harmaline and a gram of DMT over to a friends, .. thought we'd eat a little (somehow though the baggie is near gone). Now i've read before, supposedly if you consume some harmaline and then smoke DMT, its supposed to come on slower and be potentiated - but not with me, it actually makes it much weaker. I took a decent toke of DMT.. not much happened. Another toke, ... more but still not much. So i'm thinking possibly from last night, not necessarily the DMT but just taking 200-250mg syrian rue extract elevated my serotonin levels or whatever and caused some tolerance to the 2C-TFM, maybe.. or, the -TFM has already caused some tolerance so DMT didn't do much. Who knows. Last night though, we dosed DMT orally and the first dose didn't hit me all that great, and the next dose later on was just OK. Also smoking it just didn't hit me that good, but usually a while after taking harmaline/harmala that is the case with me.

Sooo, anyway its about 11:10 and i'm sorta on my way down, I don't think that 3mg boost did much..but i can tell it boosted me up a little to some kind of lower plateau than earlier - but if 7mg was taken at once it would've been a lot stronger. Well its looking like the duration is similar to 2C-B so far.. at least today with me and who knows what tolerance stuff is going on in my head :).

Its now 12:50, i'm still mildly tripping, I do think the extra 3mg I took boosted me up so thats where i'm at.

--------
Well this seems every bit as good as 2C-B, I could see why people might compare it to that one the most. Its just.. a lot better in my opinion though. I'll take this one over 2C-B any day..

I'll have to experiment more, sometime when i'm sure there's no tolerance / high serotonin levels / whatever affecting the dosage which it might have from last night. I'm not saying the 4mg I took was weak, nice but yeah next time without any tolerance issues i'll go right for about 7-8mg next time i think :) (now PEA's in general don't kick my ass like tryptamines do, 20mg of 2C-E i'm fine with and i don't get an ass kicking).

I am curious now about DOTFM, DOB and DOI are definitely more acid like and deeper than the 2C versions, and i'd guess DOTFM would be pretty good (who knows about duration, DOI lasts definitely a lot shorter than DOB does with me personally).. although i'd probably rather just eat some DOM! hehe. But i'm very impressed with 2C-TFM, i'd agree its in the same 'league' as the other 2c-halo's, but i think definitely the best of them all, its got "more to offer" i'd say, ..more "fun", and it feels WAY cleaner than something like 2C-I.. Really, nothing about it feels "dirty" in the slightest.

Visually similar to the other halo's, much better colors for sure though - but i'll have to take a stronger dose on a good day to see what this stuff is like higher up. Also I notice my vision is just more.. "fluid" like mushrooms or DMT, nothing LIKE those, what I mean is usually on PEA's I get more.."steps" - its one of those things thats pointless to explain, and something that probably only a wierdo like me would notice, ... but anyway its a good thing.

Sound/music is nicely enhanced also.

So this one ranks up high for me so far.. the 1mg taste, seemed great not for tripping, but for a mental boost, mood boost, extra focus.. (and the great color enhancement). This one's definitely a 'winner'... for shizzle my nizzle %).

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_2ctfm
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_secondtime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this seems every bit as good as 2C-B, I could see why people might compare it to that one the most. Its just.. a lot better in my opinion though. I'll take this one over 2C-B any day..

Wow.... wowoww... I can't wait to try this then. Thanks for the report!

Just wanted to update,

my friend dropped by and took 6mg. He went home blah blah blah. Its a few hours later just got a call from him, he said he's been doing a lot of stuff, very motivated, a motivation amphetamine just doesn't do (i notice this as well with this stuff!). Also as its coming up he's ..waiting for a body load.. that.. just didn't come! He usually gets some kind of body load or something nasty with any 2C-x - nothing with this one. we talked about how clear headed and CLEAN it is, he was outside said the visuals were just great, but he can still function totally and well, this shit is perfect..

i think this is something i'll try using at low doses 1-2mg some days.. just for its motivation/mental effects.

i was telling him how - whatever this stuff is doing at the 5ht2a receptor... something, SOMETHING it has in common with DMT, that no other PEA i've tried does, there's a mental boost, the DMT 'fluidity', i'm not talking about visuals or anything else, but DMT in low levels will give you a mental boost that nothing else can do, and something about what this compound is doing something is similar to 'a' specific DMT effect. ... a damn GOOD effect.

This sounds like an interesting and enjoyable substance. Thanks for the trip report! I hope I can try this someday

so yeah yo, tommy and moglee using the -tfm tool to our advantage,
=D =D =D =D
a song about screws, happy rappers and the missing screwdriver
scr.rr.rrrrr.. rewdriver... the missing fucking screwdriver... <some kind of gay happy music with it now> all us happy rappers, and all these god damn fucking screws
all these happy rappers, and all these god damn fucking screws, ... but no fucking screwdriver.. fu fucking fucking screwdriver
some crazy ass rapper found the fucking screwdriver! some crazy ass rapper found the fucking screwdriver! screwdriver! screwdriver! screwscrewscrewscrewscrewdriver!
now what are all these happy rappers going to do with a screwdriver and all these fucking screws?

8o 8o 8o 8o

oh no!
sa sa sa sa sad rappers
now they're all fucking sad
all the happy rappers, with all their fucking screws, and their god damned fucking screwdriver.. have nothing to fucking screw..
sad rappers.. sa sa sasasasaaaad rappers
i said sad, thats right, now their all fucking sad,
sad rappers with nothing to fucking screw

XZentranceRX (1:01:11 PM): yo
radio879 (1:04:05 PM): jesus fucking christ i smoked a lil pot took some dexedrine and waddah know
radio879 (1:04:14 PM): i see the fucking screwdriver god
XZentranceRX (1:04:15 PM): i'ms till trippin balls yo
radio879 (1:04:20 PM): yeah
XZentranceRX (1:04:54 PM): wuz wudderin if u could buy me some liqour later ons, i got cash an stuff.. supposed to go get drunk with cousinz and stuff
radio879 (1:04:58 PM): but fuck, smoked some pot me and my dad watched that movie, i mean, afterwards i smoked more pot, popped 2 dexedrines
radio879 (1:05:08 PM): and like whoa.. yeah... i'm god n stuff
XZentranceRX (1:05:13 PM): lol
XZentranceRX (1:05:16 PM): sweet
radio879 (1:05:21 PM): bwahaha.
radio879 (1:05:27 PM): yeah later on sure
radio879 (1:05:41 PM): like whoa the dexerdrine and this combined
radio879 (1:05:45 PM): my brain is like mega god
XZentranceRX (1:05:46 PM): hehehehehe
XZentranceRX (1:05:55 PM): i got an adderall thats been waitin to be tooted
radio879 (1:06:24 PM): clockspeed of computer processing and freedom to associate cranked way up so i'm way up her chillin' yo
radio879 (1:06:55 PM): in some quantum not only likely and possible but does exist future universe with moglee
radio879 (1:07:14 PM): years later after we got 5 bizillion in the bank
radio879 (1:07:23 PM): 5 chicks suckin our dicks each night
radio879 (1:07:35 PM): laughin about that god damn fucking screwdriver song
radio879 (1:07:51 PM): that got us rich opiate ichy and laid
radio879 (1:08:06 PM): lol, man
radio879 (1:08:09 PM): i'm going to get some food
radio879 (1:08:13 PM): MUNCHIES.
radio879 (1:09:57 PM): i see 'holes' everywhere, and through those holes there's that colorless color thing, flashing all colors
radio879 (1:11:12 PM): wellwow
radio879 (1:11:13 PM): wow
radio879 (1:11:22 PM): i've read about this before
radio879 (1:11:28 PM): seen it a little
radio879 (1:12:00 PM): read a trip report about a guy on mescaline and acid or some shit and saw this 'spider' type thing in the center, and it went clear and hugged him/fucked him
radio879 (1:12:13 PM): i see that spider thingie, seen it some before and stuff but
radio879 (1:12:16 PM): damn
radio879 (1:12:45 PM): like my subconscious, or just.. something with a center in the brain that i appear to be looking at like its in front of me
radio879 (1:13:18 PM): its of course not from my eyes but an opening to.. some kind of network, with a center
radio879 (1:13:36 PM): i perceive of this center like its... not the center of my awareness
radio879 (1:13:44 PM): its "there" while i'm "here'
XZentranceRX (1:13:49 PM): i can makes its sounds
XZentranceRX (1:14:14 PM): i was making the sounds of electricity...
XZentranceRX (1:14:16 PM): lightning..
XZentranceRX (1:14:20 PM): runnign thru circuits
XZentranceRX (1:14:25 PM): minimal processing
XZentranceRX (1:14:29 PM): and i what i got was
XZentranceRX (1:14:43 PM): something that soudned similar to a computer under water
XZentranceRX (1:14:51 PM): entirely insane man
radio879 (1:16:54 PM): like this 'consciousness' but appears to me an exact distance 'ahead' of me.. but why does it appear exactly "there" in this visionary space, like separated from me (but not really because i see all the fucking interconnecting thingamafucks that connect every part of all universe together as one) meaning.. there's some 'spacial' wires/coordinates/whatever in some kind of space that 'separates' us.. or.. something. hm
XZentranceRX (1:18:30 PM): just a mirror
radio879 (1:19:10 PM): wow
radio879 (1:19:16 PM): nope,
radio879 (1:20:11 PM): well, i see the... well its like an attractor from the future, that whole time tunnel thing we're flying through (well, really, just all this quantum parallel universe shit),
radio879 (1:20:49 PM): the thing thats trying to attract me, get my attention (the outer.. vs the internal universe),
radio879 (1:21:14 PM): to awaken me to my potential once thats done,
radio879 (1:21:51 PM): thats where we all converge at that singularity point, become one/know one another whether its an any, the fly you killed (and experienced yourself),
radio879 (1:22:02 PM): any=ant
radio879 (1:22:48 PM): whatever, the spirit is passing through every possible consciousness in every possible/infinite quantum universes, when a singularity is reached,
radio879 (1:30:01 PM): a new bigger entity made up of all those smaller entites/universes wakes up, further up it goes toward the infinite/all knowing/everything/god thing, forever and ever, it'll never get there, but it will keep gaining more knowledge, about all universes 'previous' to it on its 'quest' for all knowing, like the opposite of god, satan maybe you can call it, the reason there is pain, but the reason there is life itself, - well fuck it i'm gonna fufill this munchie craving and have a chemical burst of goodness and grab me some fast food,
radio879 (1:30:10 PM): be back soon
XZentranceRX (1:30:26 PM): waiittt

alright so, a toke of pot, the d amphetamine (mainly just the pot) and wow, this compound has some nice depth that can't be found in the other 2c-halo's, actually i haven't tripped this good of any PEA in like.. a while, like .. dayum!

oh by the way i ate some more i was jealous my friend ate 5mg and .. yeah. good shit.

ok - that thing, it is sort of like a quantum mirror,
but i am the side that is the shell of my internal universes, which have already reached singularities, and the other side is what lyes ahead, the next higher universe, whats beyond that is impossible to know in this state of conscousness, but my conscousness is that spirit moving on upwards, when its complete and totally connected the 'dormant' higher 'god, all knowing, but only up to this next universe' will be 'born' .. into higher universal or higher level life, along with other awakening beings/entities, with new drama and new everything.

i'm going to eat another burger, and chill on the futon and do some more thinking about this %)

Last edited:
some pointers

extremely smooth, of any 2 c i have tried
no body load, no mind fuck, overtly simple and clean
yet, like any other, i find it to be
. . . odd feeling afterwards, then again, dod may as well be pop

lovely nitrous like visuals
similar to a colorless color {every color flashing so quickly u can't catch it}

what i thoroughly enjoyed the most
was the synesthestesia {sp?}
i was making music (yes i produce music)
and each note/key started getting its own hue/shade/color
which was priceless because i am also an artist and very rarely am i able to combine the two arts, one being entirely auditory, the other being visual. . .

only (-'s) i experienced
i'm skittish all the time so i can't call that a neg
but i did get paranoid about this or that b4 realizing there was nothing to worry about
minor jaw clenching?
minor muscle tension(could have also been due to lack of rest)
at one moment . . .
odd feeling in the spine (similar to a feeling i had on amt)
but unlike amt, there wasn't any neck pain

will revise when i get thru tomorrow . . .

ahh yes...

i guess a easier way to describe it is,
i am a thing inbetween the yin and the yang,
somewhere on that infinity loop,
the yin/internal universes and yang/external universes, - uh maybe someone can correct me the yin/yang maybe should be reversed there

!!!! ahh!

what it looks like, is sorta like that infinity loop, but in 3d, but everything is spaced mathmatically perfectly, i am a being/entity/(my internal universe), inside a developing universe with 3 dimentions of space, spacetime itself is the breakthrough at the end of this coming singularity.

jesus christ. i gotta try this stuff.. anything that can turn Yaesutom into a gangsta has got to be good in my book.

Great!

Man I've been waiting for a nice psychedelic that isn't at all toxic/physical and doesn't last for 64 hours!

marklar_the_23rd said:
if only this stuff materialized in australia :(

sounds like you had a great time :) nice report

my sentiments exactly

great report,

Lovely reports.... what a delightful read....

What does the duration seem like with this one? Short like 2C-B/D, medium like 2C-I, medium-long like 2C-E....?

Super report!

Myself and fellow psychonaut Neo1 had a taste of about 8-9mg each recently, and we also found it to have a lot of clarity and to be very benign. No body load really, and very little if any physical tension due to the compound itself. A very warm, humorous space, even at this level very manageable and perhaps bordering on a mild +3 at peak levels. Incredible appetite throughout, despite the (very clean-feeling) speediness/stimulation triggered by the compound. A very enjoyable state, not unlike 2c-d, but more peaceful, more serene, less unsettling.

When we were quiet and going inward, there were lots of CEV and crystal-clear memories. Quietly focusing on my surroundings, I found it to be pretty meditative.

A winner all round, and one I have a strong desire to do again.

Lasted well over 10 hours, with definite after-effects well into the next day (very mild visual residue - sharp colours and contours, slight rippling effect), but never felt overwhelming. Partly this "not-being-very-strong" may be due to tolerance (mescaline juice from san pedro ingested less than 3 days prior, as well as a couple other experiences not long before that) - but it seemed that the drug had revealed its character and would likely not be much stronger otherwise, either visually or in any other way. This is, of course, just a hunch, and we may be wrong.

Neo1 will make a more detailed report befiore long and post it on BL.

^Much thanks to you Ximot on your comments...even though i havent tried this particular compound yet, i would have to say that you are incorrect about what more this chem can "bring about"....try taking more......
though obviously much caution should be exercised.....but i dont know what careful steps you could take other than raising the dosage slightly in consecutive steps.