• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

plugging methylphenidate/concerta

Black Octagon said:
I've insufflated methylphenidate several times, almost all of which were for study purposes. After 8 hours of solid thinking, reading and writing the experience finally wears off. And after all that hard work I'm left so tired that I immediately sleep. No comedown.

Now that methylphenidate is getting harder to acquire I may look into this plugging technique, however...

I assume u kept chasing pill after pill if u goin steady for 8 hours. I've never known methylphenidate (insufflated) to last any longer than 1.5 hours -n- that's with a moderate-high dose (30-40 mg. for me) but if u did feel a single dose/session for 8 hours u pretty damn lucky I must say. Also wut dose u take cuzz I've never NOT had a shitty comedown from n e stimulant (that is without benzos or dope to chase with). I jus' plugged sum dexmethylphenidate for my first tyme tonite -n- I've been feelin aiight for 2.5 hours so far (not that n e one gives a fuck lol) so if u want the most out'cha stims. u should plug em if u feel comfortable doing so.

center said:
I completely agree...methylphenidate is more harsh than amphetamines when it comes down to the comedown. Hardly worth it.

I would have to agree with you on the fact that it makes u feel more "cracked out" than any other stim I've tried. But the physical comedown of amphetamines can be horrible (epec. Adderall shit) in a sense that I seem to feel more dehydrated, nausous, overheated(sweating), chest pain @ tymes, -n- often I be str8 up dry heavin' til I'm gagging on my stomach acids (feels lyke u can't breath @ tymes during this ordeal). Also, I seem to feel a amp. comedown throughout the whole next day mostly -n- even sumtymes longer. Basically, I jus must not be too amphetamine tolerant but then on the other hand I stay up all nite doin Focalin after Focalin puttin in work on my musical compositions -n- with my regular dose of k-pins I'm fine.

~*TomFo0Lery*~ said:
I assume u kept chasing pill after pill if u goin steady for 8 hours. I've never known methylphenidate (insufflated) to last any longer than 1.5 hours -n- that's with a moderate-high dose (30-40 mg. for me) but if u did feel a single dose/session for 8 hours u pretty damn lucky I must say. Also wut dose u take cuzz I've never NOT had a shitty comedown from n e stimulant (that is without benzos or dope to chase with). I jus' plugged sum dexmethylphenidate for my first tyme tonite -n- I've been feelin aiight for 2.5 hours so far (not that n e one gives a fuck lol) so if u want the most out'cha stims. u should plug em if u feel comfortable doing so.

I actually can't remember how strong these ritalin pills were (they belong to my friend) but he says they're pretty much medium-strength. And no, I've never chased pill after pill for 8 hours. I'm literally saying that one of my friend's pills, crushed up and snorted would last 8 hours instead of 4, and would be slightly stronger than eating it. Again, bear in mind that I'm not taking it to get 'high' but rather as a study aid. So while I'm sure that 'chasing pill after pill' probably would give me a noticable comedown, snorting one certainly didn't. Also, the effect is pretty much consistent throughout the 8 hours...doesn't make me speedy but 'warms' me up and keeps my concentration at about 150% :)

I've never done methylphenidate recreationally or with other people, so I don't know how typical my reaction is. But after reading all your posts I'm starting to suspect that I'm particularly lucky. Either that or I have ADHD and don't know it!