• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

plugging methylphenidate/concerta

rhtips1

Ex-Bluelighter
is it effective? What about concerta that has been broken down and had all waxy coverings and grey parts removed...can you plug the white part?

The membrane at the end of the large intestine is pretty thin, so absorption is more efficient, 80-90% as opposed to 70-80% for snorting. Absorption is also quicker due to the vastly larger surface area of the large intestine as opposed to the mucosa of the nose. Despite the faster absorption, the greater efficiency means that the drug lasts just as long, if not longer, than when eaten. Plugging also greatly reduces any nausea that may occur from having the substance pass through the entire digestive tract, as when taken orally.

I understood that but didn't know if concerta (being time released) would work.....the only way it could work was if youonly plug the white part right? are there still time release mechanisms and particles inside of the white pill?

I've actually done this, and I got minimal effects. I burned it with a lighter, but I don't think it removed all of the shell, and I only did it on 2 out of 4 pills.

why plug concerta is right. btw, why not going to ALZA's website and checking the pharmacology of the pill, theres an instant release shell on the outside, inside theres white,pink and brown. discard the brown, the white and pink should be seperated. take that, and the shell, and plug it, if you really want to, although i truly dont advise it.

With respect to methyphenidate, the active chemical, yes, it can be plugged. You'd have to break down that coating though to get it in a nice available form obviously.

Oh, and for what it's worth? 60mg of methyphenidate in the form of crushed Ciba Ritalin tabs plugged, worked very nicely, giving a wonderful high and somewhat-cocaine like feeling, for about half an hour - before crashing and leaving the person in question sad, tearful, and feeling like a zombie, for approx. 6 hours, after which everything was more or less better.

The 30 minute rush you get from taking a good rush of nasal or rectal methylphenidate can NOT justify the horrible feelings you get afterwards for about 6 hours. It's a BAD BAD feeling, in my mind, worse than the comedown from amphetamines.

I still have many many ritalins and they are just sitting around for this very reason. I won't do it again. I just felt too horrible when I started to crash.

The peak was quite awesome though - everything you'd imagine a good speed or coke high to be. The crash was horrific, and absolutely negates any desire to do it again.

Play carefully :)

I completely agree...methylphenidate is more harsh than amphetamines when it comes down to the comedown. Hardly worth it.

can cocaine be plugged? will it give a much better high than snorting?

It can be rectally administered. *waits for the queen of ass drugging herself, kandy*

I've insufflated methylphenidate several times, almost all of which were for study purposes. After 8 hours of solid thinking, reading and writing the experience finally wears off. And after all that hard work I'm left so tired that I immediately sleep. No comedown.

Now that methylphenidate is getting harder to acquire I may look into this plugging technique, however...

I hope you're remembering to plug the outer shell, too. It contains 1/3 of the dose.

^off how much ritalin exactly? I've never had any 'unpleasantness' to my ritalin comedown, but I've never had more than two pills at any one time (insufflated).

Black Octagon said:
I've insufflated methylphenidate several times, almost all of which were for study purposes. After 8 hours of solid thinking, reading and writing the experience finally wears off. And after all that hard work I'm left so tired that I immediately sleep. No comedown.

Now that methylphenidate is getting harder to acquire I may look into this plugging technique, however...

ive sufflated ritalin a few times for study purposes as well. and the crash leaves me heavily fatigued, anxious, and kinda outta it. i usually keep another one on hand so i can complete the exam/whatever i was studyin for... :\

ui find the ritalin crash harsh. ur all fatigued. too fuckd to do shit. worse then meth i reckon.

^ i beg to differ. meth comedowns are absolutely horrible for me. and i only ever eat the stuff. never snort, smoke or inject it.

why? smoking it, snorting it, or injecting it are all so much funner. you get the same crash no matter how you administer it, so you might as well get the most enjoyment out of it.

also, ritalin has 0 recreational potential imho, and the more you take of it the worse the comedown gets without ever providing any kind of euphoria. i'd rather get really high off of meth and crash from it, than getting no recreational high at all off of ritalin and still have a horrible crash.

because i don't like the idea of damaging my nasal passages or my lungs, and i'm too soft to inject.

also, i only take ritalin for study, rather than recreation. whenever it wears off i fall asleep pretty much instantly and don't feel at all unpleasant