• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

please welcome the new aus social moderators...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1234: those who offered the most sex won out. what can i say
^We are not amused.

However, heartiest graceful blessings and heartwarming encouragement to the succeedors.

Last edited:
^^We being the oceanboy collective?
You have one voice. Speak for yourself only. The comment amused me greatly.

Originally posted by Oceanboy
We are not amused.

well, how does 'get fucked' sound? sit, rotate etc.

Last edited:
19-06-2005 16:12 (#3206161)
Originally posted by Oceanboy
We are not amused.

well, how does 'get fucked' sound? sit, rotate etc.
Your statement in reply to my gentle statement.;; You be a youg'un ,your crap of statement goeth to the pit. You don't know BL.+ just cos you wangled to be a mod don't mean po.You do not deserve to be on this site.; however you can always delete this, O well you ignorant powermonger.You know I did respect U quite well, up until this point.
GRACE.:\

i have no problem with you, but if you're not amused by a statement i made in jest and you take it so seriously that you thought it worthwhile to comment negatively about it, then i stand by my original statement (said, mind you, after i'd just found out about gillian's death). still, if you take things so seriously go for your fucking life because i don't give a shit.

further correspondence, if necessary, by pm please.

Oceanboy said:
Your statement in reply to my gentle statement.;; You be a youg'un ,your crap of statement goeth to the pit. You don't know BL.+ just cos you wangled to be a mod don't mean po.You do not deserve to be on this site.; however you can always delete this, O well you ignorant powermonger.You know I did respect U quite well, up until this point.
GRACE.:\
Jokes about giving sexual favours to become a mod have been going on for as long as I can remember. Which means you should remember too, since you've been around virtually as long as I have. I think onetwothreefour may have been a tad blunt (to put it lightly), but I think it's way out of fucking line to say he doesn't deserve to be on bluelight. Saying something like that is nothing more than a hostile attack on someone who's done more for this site than you probably ever will.

It's Been So Long, It's Hard Ta Find That Fire Icon

Brad,
your PM did the trick,
but readin' above bid'nizz
was the icin' on this mornin's cake.

Tute on,
everybody,
tute on!

Bot warz.
;)

May be the truth gracefully show itself.

Oh Pleonastic,yet more underhanded attack against my self?
"nothing more than a hostile attack on someone who's done more for this site than you probably ever will."
Yeh right.
They really have you dissolved. I was concerned about your methods of communication, but now t seems to have shown you have tripped the scales. I send you a Lifebuoy, because with showing your blatant disrespect of Holy PLUR, it seems you and plenty of other BL A.S. needs it right now.
And there is no way that you will be able to write off PLUR beacause Future showed PLUR won.

thanks for respecting the idea of the welcome thread oceanboy. anyway, kat and samadhi have been doing a fine job for the last few days now, so i guess that's about all the thanks they really need.

wait, EXCEPT FOR ALL THE SEX, OF COURSE 8(

Status
Not open for further replies.