• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
Between Codeine, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Poppy tea (and Morph. Sulph.), Tramadol and Heroin...

1. Heroin

2. Because it is everything and nothing, and nothing in everything. Pure love.

(But I like Poppy tea/morph. just as much, for different reasons)... somehow I'm just not a big fan of the -codones.

background: i've tried codeine(orally), morphine(snorted), hydrocodone(orally), oxycodone(orally and snorted), tramadol(orally) and demerol(snorted and iv). all i use on a regular basis and all i can get on a regular basis is oxycontin and every now and then some percocet/vicodin.

the time i had demerol iv was with midazolam so i basically fell asleep and felt good for a little while after i woke up. so that doesn't really count but i'll start from there..

1. oxycodone

2. specifically oxycontin. i can get it on a regular basis. when i snort it i get a little rush and for me it lasts almost as long as it does when i take it orally. i like the bit of stimulation i get get from oxy that i don't get from hydro. i can't really be sure this won't change though when i get a chance so try some other opiates (fentanyl, heroin, dilaudids) that are no where to be found where i live.

the best was smoking heroin, im sure IV is even better but i can neva get past my disgust for anything 2 do with blood and veins - being given morphine in hospital was fuckin nice tho
i liked heroin just cos it was a rush and it was warm and feel-good without putting me off 2 sleep like other opiates seem to, i can imagine pretty easily y ppl get hooked on it

IV Oxy, with IV H coming in second. I like how "clean" oxy feels compared to H and how it doesn't cause me to nod off like H...even though the nod is what many people like the best. But then again, I've had a better rush off of H and the warmth is great.... damn...I want some opiates. Ending typing now.

Methadone.

It's probably the only strong opiate without a huge stigma attached to it's use, like heroin or OxyContin. Hell, I've even had cops that call it meth, and think it's the same thing as methamphetimine. Eh, compared to hydrocodone it lasts much longer and doesn't having stupid APAP in it, but it does hit harder, but still methadone it is.

gotta go with brand name OC 80's. if i ever tried heroin, i'd bet that i'd be saying that was my favorite but OC is my favorite BECAUSE you can be functional on it (or at least i can) at the doses i take and i still feel great, but i am more productive, energetic, focuses, alert, etc. Also fun to bump a lot and nod or rail with some C.

however, tonight i tried dilaudid for the first time (snorted 2mg) and got a rush with a very rapid onset (within 3 minutes of insuffilating) and the peak high lasted about 15-20 minutes i'd say, then i wasn't really nodding/peaking anymore but still felt great, however it was more of an very very rare type of thing for me at least compared with oxy. its fun and stronger than any opiate i've ever taken (besides maybe IV morphine) but i think if i had to choose it would be oxycontin 80mg green brand name's. i love those.

1. Hydromorphone (Dilaudids)
2. It's cheap (at least in my area), it's never cut with anything, easily prepped for IV use, better rush than heroin IMO, and while the high is slightly less euphoric than heroin I really like how it hits me in big waves.

It definately not poppy tea anymore. Lately every time I come down off it all I feel like doing is getting into the bathtub and crying. Never used to do anything like that.

I go with oxycodone, because it feels so very very clean (unlike the tea, which is like sticking my head into some happy mud). Haven't had the pleasure of oxy in a long time. Oh well.

1. Oxycodone.
Whether its percs, or OCs, just as long as its Oxycodone.

2. It's the best high ever. The OP said he had that "everything's groovy baby" feeling off of heroin. Well, I've never tried smack, but I get that feeling from oxy. Especially when I don't even have a high tolerance. It's greaaaat. Eating 20mg - 30mg, then sittin out on the porch with a joint and a cigarette, just watchin the rain. It's perfect.
There's a quote from Drugstore Cowboy (matt dillon)(1989) that describes the feeling perfectly. I can't find it, but I'll try to remember some of it.
They had just robbed a pharmacy, and he shot up in the back of the car. Then he's just leaning on the window looking outside.
"And everything took on a rosey-hue.. Your worst enemy wasn't so bad...The ants in the grass..they were just doin' their thing..."

I've always wanted to try other opiates/opiods, but I never had access to them..Well, I've done Codeine, which is horribly soft in my opinion. Taking 8 pills, 30 x 8 = 240mg of codeine just to get a chilled out feeling is pretty whack. Dilaudid, Opana, Vicodin, and Pod Tea and all things I would love to try. But I have no access to that at all.

So I'll stick with my oxy :)

oxycontin. i like the opiate feeling (obviously) and the stimulant-like effects it has. i can be productive and feel like a million bucks. i like talking to people, but get pissed off alot easier most of the time. im usually not like that. im usually the social butterfly and extremely easy going.

with heroin (which is great) i dont wanna do much on it except sit and smoke cigs and nod off.

man, i havent done oxy in at least 4-5 months i would say. whenever i wanna do an opiate, heroin is always easily available and really good quality, so i just get that. i need to look for some oxys after thinking about this!

^^ oxycodone is made from thebaine which is a stimulanting alkaloid in opium unlike morphine (i believe).

it definitely is the only opioid that makes me stimulated

I'd have to go with Hydrocodone.

It's cheap, readily available, and I enjoy the mellow buzz more than I do on something like Oxy.

Heroin hands down

Part of me tells myself i really shouldnt touch it.

And i do anyways, I havnt had much latly so i think ive been good. But alls it takes is for me to come across a nice amount and its on.

What is your fav opiate?

This thread is obviously streered towards opiate lovers only, just to go ahead and get that out of the way.

Just a fun thread and also something I am interested in hearing peoples feedback on. I will start. What is your favorite opiate and also why is it your fav? Also, feel free to list any downsides to your choice for reference to others who have not tried that view this.

Out of all the prescription opiates I have tried in time, I love the Roxy 15s or 30s the best. Usually I can get them for less than a dollar a mg but not always. So for me, I think that it is the best one as far as the high goes that you can pay a reasonable price for most the time. I like OCs a lot too but by far Roxy is my favorite lady. I like the high for many different reasons but mostly for the fact that the buzz seems to last longer and I nod off quicker on them. They are small so you don't have to fool with shaving or crushing up as much powder where as with other larger pills, you do. The drainage tastes better I believe also.

I have to say that the only downside to these are that since they are so small, it's easy to get carried away and say well this little pill is not going to do anything for me so I will just do more... and more and more. This can cause you to get sick quick so you really have to watch yourself and wait for the first pill to kick in, and then take it from there on how much more to do at a time.

I used to be into Lortabs and Percs, like the lower mg ones but since my tolerance has went up over time, they just don't do as much for me anymore. They are good for staying away from getting sick though if it is all you can find at that time.​

Last edited:
I also wanted to add that... it does not have to be prescription opiates if you have a different fav such as... opium.

It is difficult for me to contribute to IV users comments since I have never tried the needle. How does that differentiate from sniffing?