• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
1.) oxycodone (IV'd)

2.) right now oxycodone is my favorite. In the form of an oxy or a roxy. It gives me the rush & high I want. Also it gives me that yummy opiate taste in the back of my mouth/throat and I LOVE that taste! It gives my body that warm relaxed feeling and I get a nice euphoria/high. At this point in my life it's perfect. I also can control how high I am. Meaning that when I used to use heroin sometimes I would get too high and not be able to enjoy it. Heroin used to be my DOC. But heroin caused me a lot of problem in my life. I've done many many drugs/opiates. IV morphine was AMAZING the only problem was I couldn't get very high from it. It had a very very nice rush but the euphoria was almost nonexistent for me. Hydromorphone is GREAT and has it's own unique high that just feels great. It has a really good rush when iv'd, body and head! It's too bad it's hard to come by.

So in all oxycodone is my favorite. It gives me exactly what I'm looking for all the way around. My favorite drug or doc seems to change from year to year. It went from heroin to methadone to Xanax to morphine to oxycodone. So next year it could be a different drug. Till then I'm sticking with my oxy. And yes I'm rambling bc I'm happily sedated! :D

favorite opiate, definitely heroin. been doing lots of 30mg oxycodone lately though.

Favorite Opiate....Have to pice ONE??!!

Of all experiences, all ROA's, personally administerd or hospital....

Without a doubt, the best experience (i.e. rush, high) i have ever had was a
pre-op iv drip of fentanyl. At the time, i could take 2 OC 80's and barely feel anything. This had me almost completely out of it. It was an undescribable, Heavenly, Out of this world high that i wish i could feel again.

Soooo. the best experience i ever had was with fentanyl IV drip. Don't have access to this, so i have to go with one i can get my hands on and use myself.

I have to go with OPANA ER. 40-60mg insufflated at once gives me the best
high of anything else i've ever taken(other than the IV fentanyl of course)

:|

Of all experiences, all ROA's, personally administerd or hospital....

Without a doubt, the best experience (i.e. rush, high) i have ever had was a
pre-op iv drip of fentanyl. At the time, i could take 2 OC 80's and barely feel anything. This had me almost completely out of it. It was an undescribable, Heavenly, Out of this world high that i wish i could feel again.

Soooo. the best experience i ever had was with fentanyl IV drip. Don't have access to this, so i have to go with one i can get my hands on and use myself.

I have to go with OPANA ER. 40-60mg insufflated at once gives me the best
high of anything else i've ever taken(other than the IV fentanyl of course)

:|

My experience is like yours......I was in the hospital & got an IV with Levorphanol which is the best high ive ever had but since I cant get my hands on it(by the way, I dont use a needle & hope to never touch one) but hope to get those 2 or 4mg little pills one day.

Would like to try Opana from everyone raving about it but I dont wanna rush it because I rather keep my tolerance down for as long as I can.

i said dilaudid. i didnt get much effect from oxycodone but i only did 40mg. i like the pins and needles or morphine but i havent been able to get it in about a year. heroin unavailable in my area

It's heroin for me, but perhaps only because I haven't tried many of the others yet (only other opis I had the pleasure of sampling are codeine, DHC, tramadol and methadone).

I totally envy you US people for all the yummy pharms you can get, they're only starting to become available here and you need pretty good connections to obtain any. :\

Yeah I too find myself constantly berating the lucky Americans and their vast quantitys of pharms
so jealous.

Only tried Codeine,DHC,Tramadol,Pods and Oxy(once) and would have to say going through 48 30mg codeine phosphate pills combined with lyrica,Carbamazapine and various antihistamines was the best drug experience I've ever had.

hydrocodone 4 me im nodding on codeine right now but its just so hard to get down i prefer pills am yet to try heroin, its not so easy to get round my hood coke and meth are more popular down heer for some reason, but boy would i love to get my hands on some

it strikes me as odd thaat morphine ranks so low. Orally it is obviously inferior to oxycodone, but can be quite good rectally and of course IV. I'd take an MS Contin 100mg, over an Oxycontin 40 any day, probably even over an OC80, despite getting more mileage out of the 80 (2 hits)

I guess the codones never really did it for me, compared to the natural opiates and the morphones.

for me it has to be either oxys or opanas. my tolerance is so high that I have to take about 5 30mg oxys to get an ok high... this costs me like <snip>. but if I do 2 opana 40mg i get really blasted and usually only <snip> for 2. O ya and I have to snort them. I think that is part of my addiction is the actual process of breaking them up, lining up the lines, putting on some lil wayne and just melting into my bed right after i blast them. the only problem is finding the opanas. i get a call only once in a whie when they are around and tend to binge out that week.

on another note, does anyone know if it has a better affect if i were to snort the oxys one at a time or all at once..?? i swear ive had different results with each way... depending on the brand of oxy sometimes its hard to rail say three in one line

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose morphine. nothing quite like it exactly imo. the immediate warmth, dimness of lights, euphoric relaxation.you could say the same thing about a lot of opiates but there's something in morphine that i find particularly enjoyable.. love the fact that it's not synthetic, the fact that a plant contains something so powerful is always intriguing to me. if i could vote twice i would have voted raw opium for the same reason..

I chose morphine. nothing quite like it exactly imo. the immediate warmth, dimness of lights, euphoric relaxation.you could say the same thing about a lot of opiates but there's something in morphine that i find particularly enjoyable.. love the fact that it's not synthetic, the fact that a plant contains something so powerful is always intriguing to me. if i could vote twice i would have voted raw opium for the same reason..

I concur...............

It hits you quickly, is easy to obtain, doesn't fuck with your liver as much because you don't have to swallow it, it's sedative and makes you drowsy (which I like), it's got the best "mental" high of all the opiates/opioids IMO. Like, I don't necessarily get the body high from heroin that I get from oxycodone or even hydrocodone, but it's the mental high I enjoy. That mindset that everything it alright, there's nothing to worry about, everything's cool...

Couldn't of said it better myself!

I absolutely loveee the old ocs and because they arnt really around any more and are super expensive they are even more desireable. I want an 80 so bad it unbelievable.

List Your Favourite Opiates (in order) - Which is the most Euphoric?

I used the search engine extensively for a thread like this and was very shocked not to find one.
A thread for everyone, either just for fun or for research/guidance.

List your top opiates (including why if you want)

Mine (the one's I have tried):

1) Oxycodone/OxyContin - just brings me pure bliss and actually gives me a slight energy buzz for a while unlike most opiates. Makes me feel very optimistic and everything seems more enjoyable (movies seem better, I have a better appreciation for music, etc)

2) Fentanyl - the strength of it means I can feel really good from just a small amount. Fent gives me an instant rush of joy and giddiness. I have a high opiate tolerance but for some reason I'm a light-weight when it comes to fentanyl. The nasal spray is just genius and the patches are ideal to have handy in case you run out of opiates. Just stick one on and you're good for three days.

3) Morphine - (IV morphine would be number one: best feeling in the world. Only in hospital, though, I don't inject) - great for a lovely warm, very calm, rush of euphoria. Didn't make higher up on the list because the oral and nasal BA's are extremely shitty and even at high doses, it's a nice feeling, but disappointing compared to when it's IV.

4) Dihydrocodeine - Similar to codeine, still with the itching, but has more of a pleasant sedated feel to it.

5) Codeine - mild feeling of optimism. My anxiety is notably lessened on this. However, it's pretty weak and I prefer to use it mainly to potentiate other opiates. It gets annoying having to take a crap-load of anti-histamines along with it and the intense skin itch is, for me, not worth the few benefits of the drug.

6) Tramadol - Some people swear by tram as having energizing and anti-depressant effects on top of all the benefits of a regular opiate. Personally, it did nothing for me apart from giving me bizarre and somewhat frightening seizuresque full body twitches.

Those are all I have managed to try so far. I am very interested in trying Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) and have been looking to buy the poppy seeds to make opium-tea with.

Last edited: