Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

new moderator: applications now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anna! said:
^ Try both, for extra excitement ;)
Nah really it's ok. I have enough drama in my life at the moment without adding the stresses of children on modding on here. ;)

/\/\/\

And can you guarantee no interest rate rises?

I hate paying interest on my bluelight.

Before accepting the position, is there a trial period?
cooling off period maybe?=D

<3

-=Holds breath=-
This is almost like the Logies - - - only more exciting / interesting...and I didn't get to wear a sparkly dress. :|.

Don't worry CoTb... I'm wearing the dress :D...

It is pretty exciting though...

Will we have a "John Wood" someone that's been trying to be mod for 6 years, yet get's knocked back every year...

*Music* *DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMM*

Re: <3

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
-=Holds breath=-
This is almost like the Logies - - - only more exciting / interesting...and I didn't get to wear a sparkly dress. :|.

Maybe you just need to wear something sparkly everyday this week, just in case ;) <3

KemicalBurn said:
If she keeps recommending every second person who posts in this thread, then maybe everyone can be an Aus Social mod! YAY!
cheer.gif

Sorry I didn't nominate your teabagged ass :p

I think that Katmeow & Unsquare would make great mods, I was stating my honest opinion like everyone else in this thread...

Didn't I just post in here? Did Someone delete it *Wink Wink*

Re: <3

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
-=Holds breath=-
Wear a sparkly dress anyways. There's always time for a sparkly dress. =D

Although it's clearly too late now for it to make any practical difference, I would just like to say...people hear lots about how hard and thankless it is to be a mod, blah blah blah....but it is also way fun and rewarding. Or I wouldn't have done it, and I wouldn't have been so sad to give it up. Best of luck to whoever replaces me. And sorry about those weird stains on the mod hat. I tried to wash it... :\ =D

<3

Originally posted by anna!
New mod(s) will be announced this week :)

^Gah'. There's only so long I can hold my breath, guys...
You did mean this week didn't you? And not the one following? 8).

Status
Not open for further replies.