Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

new moderator: applications now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want someone fun, but who can also be a hard-ass if need be, in a sweetheart kind of way... someone like... well Raz really ;)

But I vote nickyj... or, even Mary Poppins.

^ Don't say that, I had no intention of applying :(

Maybe I'll think about it

[Edit] I've thought about it already.... Did someone say something about a zoo?

Last edited:
*blushes*

thanks SLM :)

*kicks nickyj in the shins* - yeah....he can't mod...he's got broken...shins!!!!

;)

^indeed!

intelligent, witty, and knows when to be silly! A spoonful of sugar is what Aus social needs :D (thats the best movie quote i could come up with :eek:)

^An' I Have A Copy Of Harry Connick Jr. Singin That Song. And Brad Likes The Connick.

Pffffft.
I'm a shoe-in.
And then I get to kick KB in the ghoulies.

off topic: unsq that is the best cd! thanks for introducing me to it :p

on topic: Unsq would also get my vote. he's funny, and one of those "real" people that doesn't hide behind a facade...

^^how unfortunate that its 1234, anna! and Raz doing the selection, not you :p

I'd apply again, but everyone knows I'm a jaded cynical cunt, and would most likely run the forum into the ground with biased overmoderation. Not to mention that there are better people out there :)

did i do you proud?

UnSquare should be a moderator and KB does deserve a kick in the ghoulies.

well guys, wether you like it or not.. i put my an application in.... yes yes i did....

MoeBro said:
^^how unfortunate that its 1234, anna! and Raz doing the selection, not you :p

If she keeps recommending every second person who posts in this thread, then maybe everyone can be an Aus Social mod! YAY!
cheer.gif

I'd be intrested to give something back. But a) can'e be fucked writing up an application and b) i'm not brave enough to take on the challenge that is aus social atm. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.