Whose your inspiration?

Giza

Ex-Bluelighter
I dont think theres a single person who goes to the gym who doesnt have that 'somones physique' they strive to acheive.

So to see all the goals people have here, lets hear or see who you strive to be.

For me, its the below picture. This is Victor Richards at age SEVENTEEN (!!)

http://www.freakestphysique.blogger.com.br/vic17.jpg

This has always been my striving goal for a physique.

I know it sounds cliche, but I strive to look like Arnold in his Pumping Iron days.

Arnold%2001.jpg

go ahead and call me a fag, but this is the one I've always strived for.
Men say wow, and women say fuck me. (not this exact picture, but the physique is there) it looks like he was bulking during this picture, if he went on a small cutting diet, it would be the perfect male build

mark11.jpg

Men say wow to that scrawny homo!?!?!

Sorry but that guy looks like half the people I know who dont even goto the gym.....

as for platz, thats a classic picture!!

it's what most girls go for. the average girl doesn't go for a 250 pound giant ;)

it takes a lot of determination to get that big, but the only people that think you look good are either other dudes, or big women.

if half of the people you know are built like marky, then you know a lot of people in good shape.

dbighead2 said:
it's what most girls go for. the average girl doesn't go for a 250 pound giant ;)

it takes a lot of determination to get that big, but the only people that think you look good are either other dudes, or big women.

if half of the people you know are built like marky, then you know a lot of people in good shape.
exactly. overwhelming majority of women are not turned on by huge guys, and most are not turned on by vascularity / too low bf%. women mostly like men closer to the ck ad (which is close to what i look like hehe).

also, once you hit a certain point, the only people that think it looks good are the people who are / were training and wishing for the same thing

You got a good point.. chicks dont know shit about a good physique. I make that CK guy look like a bitch.. and girls definately notice. I think its got more to do with your personality.. for example, I walk around like I own everything.. and that's the shit that turns em on.

turns some of them on. and a 'good physique' is totally in the eye of the beholder. it's ignorant to think one physique is the good / bad type

I just think marky markys physique is more practical to an average person...well I should say to a motivated person, because the average person looks like a sasquach.

Arnold is a legend :D Every guy wishes he could be Arnold, even me.

I also doubt marky mark had trouble with the ladies either lol.

but I bet Arnold could kick mark's ass. :D

hey Giza, how much does your guy weigh? his chest and arms are pretty big

and considering he was only 17...damn, he can only get bigger.

Roger&Me said:
All I know is Arnold never had any problems with the ladies.

So whats with all the allogations of rape and sexual assult then? Hey I love Arnie as much as the next wannabie but he isnt exactly clean in that department...

he's raped women? i never knew that before. damn, he'd be my idol if i had one

dude, hes an ex-test head. he cant help the groping. Get on 1000mg/wk of test and you'll be groping trees in the park on your walk home from the gym!!

No clue on vic's weight there. Hes huge now though (obviously).

Girls are attracted to pheromones. Have you not ever seen some chick, not even that good looking, but for some reason you cant stop staring and just want to mount her right there, but then you can see the FINEST looking chicks and its like "I dont even got any urge to tap that". Its pheromones. Go on cycle and you'll see it, everyguy on cycle always notices the stares you get from the ladies. And they dont even know why they stare, you could be the most gnarled beast ever seen, but if you got 1g week of test flowing in you, your pumping out insane levels of pheromones. Oh and members of the same sex also respond to your pheromones. You can intimidate people just by your presence when on a cycle, they dont even need to know your on cycle, you just have that 'aura' which is really pheromones, the alpha-male aura. You can 'sense' it in guys @ the gym who are 'on'. Well, at least I can always tell whose on cycle and whose not.

Shits crazy real.